Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 updated Episode 217 page 149 (Page 127)

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 7004

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Sakshi dii i have asked u something through pm..do see and reply...,Tongue


ya let me tell you dear WinkWinkWink

i tried it it was shown for posting as well but when i posted it is not shown

ConfusedConfused


can you get that image in some other site ???
I will try doing that..


where you able to post that image????
No, still not..Confused


As you are telling like it I am eager to know what image it is?

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 7004

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Hiii saakshi di...hope u r fine.
Hurrah!! So naina lEFT..PartyDancing
Ranveer made an awesome idea ..
Now due to securities an all ritika and naina will hav difficulty in doing theip pLANs as they now cant call any outside members also...LOL
Now ishani is angry..
But i am sure ranveer would make her cool..according to what i think ranveer will take saath pheras today only ...lets see what happens...
Now we cab have rimantic nikjhok scenes of ishveer atleast for some days..
Waiting for next...update soon di..
And di yes i tried oosting image witg another link it isn't helping.
Actually what happens is when i insert link in ibsert image and hit ok the image appears in the dialpg box  but when i post it the image vanishes..and ya in the insert image also i have to put the link twice for imafe url as well as alt text...m not getting it y is it so..Confused
is there any other method..??
take care And keep smiling..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
ya finally Naina left Ishveer house
glad you liked Ranveer's idea
ya due to securities Naina and Rithika need to be so concious in their plans
hmm ya our heroin is so angry on her husband
hmm ya he will surely make her cool because our heroin is so easy to forgive all
especially Ranveer
Ranveer will soon plan for Saath pheras may be today too
ya let us see what Ishveer are up to
ya romantic  and nok jhok scenes are on the way hope you guys will like it
ya let me update it

oh again its not working in other link too
hmm ya sometimes it too happen that the image will appear and when we post it
we won't get that image that we cannot do anything for it dear
any other method means we need to get a valid website wichi pictures can be
posted

ya dear take care and keep smiling and keep reading WinkWinkWink
Yaa i am also doing good...
Its not happening sometimes di its hapienung everytime..LOLLOLLOL
Valid website is from internet obly na i m jUST copying the image's url and pasting it here...


hmm happy that you are fine
its happening all the time what to do yaar?

hmm but other than this I too don't know any way
did you try in the website Janani told you
sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 7004

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

Wow Sakshi my dr girl such a lovely episode it is my god too lovelyClapClap
I am in love with it 
I just loved all the scenes dearClap

Awesome update 

pls continue soon drBig smileBig smile


HI Jenny my girl
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy to know you are loving it
glad you liked all the scenes

Ya let me update it keep reading WinkWinkWinkWink
malsa Groupbie
malsa
malsa

Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 184

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hey sakshi.read all da episodes.finally naina z out from ishveer's home.hope will b out from dere life also. LOL so when z ishaani going to be romantic infront of naina. Tongue very excited about da future episodes.best of luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

o_gudiya IF-Rockerz
o_gudiya
o_gudiya

Joined: 08 March 2016
Posts: 5246

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Sakshi dii i have asked u something through pm..do see and reply...,Tongue


ya let me tell you dear WinkWinkWink

i tried it it was shown for posting as well but when i posted it is not shown

ConfusedConfused


can you get that image in some other site ???
I will try doing that..


where you able to post that image????
No, still not..Confused


As you are telling like it I am eager to know what image it is?
Its not that great..once it is posted u can see it..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

o_gudiya IF-Rockerz
o_gudiya
o_gudiya

Joined: 08 March 2016
Posts: 5246

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Sakshi dii i have asked u something through pm..do see and reply...,Tongue


ya let me tell you dear WinkWinkWink

i tried it it was shown for posting as well but when i posted it is not shown

ConfusedConfused


can you get that image in some other site ???
I will try doing that..


where you able to post that image????
No, still not..Confused


As you are telling like it I am eager to know what image it is?
Its not that great..once it is posted u can see it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

sakshi5050 IF-Rockerz
sakshi5050
sakshi5050

Joined: 16 September 2015
Posts: 7004

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malsa

hey sakshi.read all da episodes.finally naina z out from ishveer's home.hope will b out from dere life also. LOL so when z ishaani going to be romantic infront of naina. Tongue very excited about da future episodes.best of luck


Hi Malsa thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the episodes

ya finally Naina is out of Ishveer life and ya soon she will leave their life too
hmm nice one romantic Ishani in front of Naina hmm hope I can make the upcoming episodes to the level of all your tastes keep reading WinkWinkWink
o_gudiya IF-Rockerz
o_gudiya
o_gudiya

Joined: 08 March 2016
Posts: 5246

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Originally posted by sakshi5050

Originally posted by o_gudiya

Hiii saakshi di...hope u r fine.
Hurrah!! So naina lEFT..PartyDancing
Ranveer made an awesome idea ..
Now due to securities an all ritika and naina will hav difficulty in doing theip pLANs as they now cant call any outside members also...LOL
Now ishani is angry..
But i am sure ranveer would make her cool..according to what i think ranveer will take saath pheras today only ...lets see what happens...
Now we cab have rimantic nikjhok scenes of ishveer atleast for some days..
Waiting for next...update soon di..
And di yes i tried oosting image witg another link it isn't helping.
Actually what happens is when i insert link in ibsert image and hit ok the image appears in the dialpg box  but when i post it the image vanishes..and ya in the insert image also i have to put the link twice for imafe url as well as alt text...m not getting it y is it so..Confused
is there any other method..??
take care And keep smiling..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
ya finally Naina left Ishveer house
glad you liked Ranveer's idea
ya due to securities Naina and Rithika need to be so concious in their plans
hmm ya our heroin is so angry on her husband
hmm ya he will surely make her cool because our heroin is so easy to forgive all
especially Ranveer
Ranveer will soon plan for Saath pheras may be today too
ya let us see what Ishveer are up to
ya romantic  and nok jhok scenes are on the way hope you guys will like it
ya let me update it

oh again its not working in other link too
hmm ya sometimes it too happen that the image will appear and when we post it
we won't get that image that we cannot do anything for it dear
any other method means we need to get a valid website wichi pictures can be
posted

ya dear take care and keep smiling and keep reading WinkWinkWink
Yaa i am also doing good...
Its not happening sometimes di its hapienung everytime..LOLLOLLOL
Valid website is from internet obly na i m jUST copying the image's url and pasting it here...


hmm happy that you are fine
its happening all the time what to do yaar?

hmm but other than this I too don't know any way
did you try in the website Janani told you
Ohk..
Wht did janani told me..i didnt saw that where she told..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi5050

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Amba To Reveal To Ishaani About Ranveers Twin Brother In Meri Aashi

Author: YD.AH   Replies: 0   Views: 452

YD.AH 0 452 10 November 2015 at 8:47am by YD.AH
BL:Ranveers BIG secret out, will Ishani find out before its too

2

Author: Nidhi..   Replies: 12   Views: 1984

Nidhi.. 12 1984 23 September 2015 at 7:09am by YD.AH
Ishani and Ranveers marriage SAFE, coz Shikh

2 3

Author: njan20   Replies: 21   Views: 3156

njan20 21 3156 04 September 2015 at 9:03am by dia7861
shadika talk about ranveers 3 wishes

Author: IshveerForever   Replies: 2   Views: 1217

IshveerForever 2 1217 09 August 2015 at 11:15pm by roshnipillai
Ranveers love confession...

2 3 4 5

Author: damzel17   Replies: 32   Views: 3644

damzel17 32 3644 01 August 2015 at 5:48am by YD.AH

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index