Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

wow sakshi ishani saari look was gorgeous and ranveer look killer but always coolπŸ˜‰
waiting for your next shaat phere updates
love
priya😳

Hi Priya thanks for the comment
happy that you liked Ishani's saree and ya she will be gorgeous in it and happy that you are liking killer and cool look of Ranveer
ya next episode is their saat pheras
love you too
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

So they are finally taking sath pheras ... 😳
And just hoped that ishaani and amba bond will never break up by this ritika 😑

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
ya finally our couple is going to take saath pheras
hmm ya even I wish their bond should not be broken by Rithika
let us see what happens
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

So they are finally taking sath pheras ... 😳
And just hoped that ishaani and amba bond will never break up by this ritika 😑

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
ya finally our couple is going to take saath pheras
hmm ya even I wish their bond should not be broken by Rithika
let us see what happens
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil88

So they are going to take sath phere. Hope it goes well without any interruptions
Coming to dresses
Ishani defently look pretty in this saree and Ranveer also in this look
Eagrly waiting for episode

Hi Hafsa thanks for the comment
ya they are going to take Sath phere
hmm ya that will happen without interruption dear
hmm happy that you liked their dresses and yes our Ishani will be pretty in it
glad you liked Ranveer's look too
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: o_gudiya

HIi sakshi di...hope u r fine...

Beautifully written di..
AMazing update
They r finally goig to take saath pheras so happy..
Cant wait di please update soon..
Coming tp dresses..
IShi will definitely look beautiful in the saaree..
Ranveer as isual cool vd dashing..
Congratulations for ur 4th thread in advance di..
Update soon..

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
happy that you liked the way I described
glad that you liked the update
yza they are finally going to take Saath pheras happy you like it
hmm ya let me update it
ya surely our cute heroin will look beautiful in her Saree happy that you like the saree I selected
happy that you are liking Ranveer's cool and dashing look
hmm thanks for the wishes for the new thread dear
ya let me update it
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

res😳😳

take your  time jenny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey  sakshi  thnq for pm lovely update so our cute love bird's gona get married  again. Cant wait for the next one.let's c Wat happes   keep update dear.  Just loving our cutie pi sooo  much 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey  sakshi  thnq for pm lovely update so our cute love bird's gona get married  again. Cant wait for the next one.let's c Wat happes   keep update dear.  Just loving our cutie pi sooo  much 

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update yes our love birds are going to marry again
ya let me update it soon
and let us see what is going to happen
happy that you are loving cutie pie this much
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 217
The silent night cum morning of Nagpur. It was exactly 3.30 when Ishani came out of the washroom after a bath. Her soft hairs where wet and made her look more beautiful.She was wearing the Saree Ranveer presented her. She came and saw herself in front of the mirror where there was a happiness in her face which can never be explained in words. Her face was red and was having a frozen smile in her lips.
Ishani(seeing the mirror): Today I am so happy. When my Ranveer took Ulta Phera with me I was really hurt. I felt myself a stupid to mistrust Ranveer. I even thought I have lost a lovely man in my life.(with a happy smile and shaking her head as no to herself):But Nahi my Ranveer is a little kid in his heart. The things that will keep him happy is always my love, care and affection for him. I will keep him happy in his complete life.
Giving a smile to herself she took the hair dryer and started to dry her hair and started to make herself ready.
Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his pant and t-shirt he selected for Saath pheras. He saw himself where he was smiling so happily.
Ranveer(seeing him in the mirror);Ranveer beta you are looking so cool. you are going to get your girl in a perfect way. (He took the perfume and was spraying it on him with a happiness): So finally don't do any of the mistakes you done to her before and today assure that to her.
Giving a smile seeing him in the mirror he started to move towards the cupboard and took his overcoat and he wore it and he was making his final checkup in the mirror. He combed his hair well and he was making sure his beard is exactly four days unshaven as his wife likes it a lot in him. Taking a deep breath with smile in his face he came out of the room and saw Ishan's room. Her room was still closed.
Ranveer: Have she woke up? Or she is getting ready. Let me knock the door.
Ranveer cutely walked in the hall and went to their room and was about to knock where before he could knock the door Ishani opened the door and when she saw him she was surprised to see him coming to knock the door. He was having his hand in the air in the pose of knocking the door. Ranveer was lost in her the Saree of pink color with silver border and designs showed her more beautiful.She was wearing the simple jewels he presented her. The simple silver color stone studded earrings and simple chain made her look like a heavenly angel. He saw her eyes where her expressive eyes were telling him to stare at her for life time.
Ishani(seeing the charming attire of Ranveer had a smile in her face):Ranveer...
Ranveer(making himself okay):Haan Ishani.. you are ready?
Ishani: I am ready(seeing his hand in the air)you can put your hand down.
Ranveer(seeing his hand in the air and seeing her and he put down his hand):Hmm okay..actually I was (bit seeing her with a naughty eyes without smile in his face): you are killing me with your beauty.
Ishani(had a smile seeing him):Even you..
Ranveer(going near her): Do you like me? Am I to the level of being your boy friend?
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes with a smile): you are looking like a perfect lover boy. Cute in your black t-shirt and white and black strips overcoat. you are handsome.
Ranveer:Haan even you are looking so cute. Tk take Raagini carefully and come to the car.
Ishani:Where we are going?
Ranveer:come with me let me take you to a place where we are going to take Saath phera.
Ishani: I thought we will be taking it in front of our house or in the terrace.
Ranveer: Nahi we are going some distance away from our house. Take Raagini she will be comfortable in the car that time let us take Saath phera.
Ishani:(with a cute head shake); Tk let me take her and come.
Ranveer: Haan let me be in the car.
Ishani: haan..

Ranveer took his car key from the table and started to move towards the entrance of his house. He went out and sat in his car's driving seat. After 5 minutes Ishani came out of the house holding Raagini well. She was having a bag hanging in her one shoulder.she locked the door and came towards the car. She got inside the car and sat near Ranveer. She gave the house key to Ranveer where he got it and kept it in his pocket.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping cutely and wearing a sweater and woolen cap): Sweater and woolen cap for Raagini?
Ishani:(holding Raagini so well close to her):Did you see how the weather is chill? the place you are taking is near only know?
Ranveer:Haan Ishani.We will reach soon.

He started the car and started to drive the car. Ishani made Raagini comfortable in order to make her sleep well. The cutie pie was lovingly sleeping her mother's embrace.She was resting her head so well in Ishani's chest. It was exactly a 45 minutes travel where Ranveer stopped the car on a roadside.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer stopping the car):What is this? you are stopping the car here. See the road no one is here I am bit scared Ranveer.
Ranveer:What is need for you to get scared when I am near you?
Ishani: But Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile opened the car Dashboard and took a red cloth and saw Ishani): Let me blindfold your eyes with this cloth and let me move the car from here.
Ishani:(with a cute anger):We almost traveled for 45 minutes and you are going to drive for some more distance. Where are you taking me Ranveer?
Ranveer:What you are feeling I will blindfold your eyes and I am going to leave in forest?
Ishani: Not like that..
Ranveer(in a confirmed tone):Do you trust me?
Ishani(taking a deep breath and in a cute tone):Of course I trust you..
Ranveer:Then blindfold your eyes just another 10 minutes please..
Ishani:(with a smile):Tk..

He made her head turn to other side and tied the red cloth closing her eyes. Ishani though tied her eyes was holding Raagini so well.
Ranveer:Tk done let me drive..
Ishani: Haan

He started to drive the car where as he said in 10 minutes he stopped the car in a place without turning of the ignition of the car.
Ranveer:We reached.
Ishani:you can take this cloth from my eyes know? Let me see where have you brought me?
Ranveer:Ishani please be in the car for just some more minutes let me come.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer:I will Ishani..
Ishani: Okay..

He pressed the button to open the Dicky of the car. He got down from the car without turning off the ignition of the car for the headlights need.He came to the Dicky of the car and opened it well and he took some woods and kerosene tin from the dick of the car and Locked the dicky.He started to walk and walked five steps from the car. Ishani was holding Raagini but she was only able to see black view due to her eyes are closed and blindfolded. 
Ishani:(to herself in a low tone):Don't know where we are? I know Ranveer is planning something but where he has brought. A early morning long drive. (caressing Raagini softly);Hope Raagini should not get affected by the morning chill weather.
Talking to herself she rested her head well in the car seat and made Raagini more comfortable to her. Within next few minutes Ranveer came and opened the car door in the side where Ishani was sitting. The chill air caressed Ishani's body so well.
Ranveer:Come Ishani...
Ishani:But Raagini..
Ranveer: Haan let me make her sleep in the back seat..
Ishani: Haan.

Ranveer slowly got Raagini in his hand. The cutie pie was lovingly moving her body slowly and was continuing her sleep in Ranveer's shoulders. Ranveer opened the back door of the car and made Raagini lay in seat well. The cutie pie laid comfortable in the seat and was sleeping with her innocent milky face. Ranveer had a fatherly smile in his face seeing his daughter.
Ishani(sitting in the front seat):Ranveer keep my bag near Raagini or else she may fall down from the seat.
Ranveer:Haan (he got Ishani's bag and kept near Raagini and made sure she is comfortable and he locked the door of the car and came to the front door):Get down Ishani hold my hand.
Ishani:Ranveer you are planning something?
Ranveer: Haan its a surprise. Hope you will like it.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan surely I will like it because my Ranveer is always so special in giving surprise.
Ranveer:Tk come and see the surprise and tell me whether you liked this surprise. Hold my hand.

Ishani gave her hand in his hand and she got down from the car. Ranveer locked the car door and he made her walk five steps from the car and made her stand in a place. He cutely hugged her from behind where Ishani happily touched his hands that were hugging her.
Ranveer:(near her ears): Ishani..
Ishani: Hmmm
Ranveer: Today is really a special day to Ishveer. They were so playful when they were friends.When they tied knot they didn't know the value of Saath phera and they didn't even mature themselves to the level of husband and wife. But now they understood what a husband and wife relationship is? Especially Ranveer came to know love is not only attraction and affection but all about sharing each others life, feelings, emotions and especially respecting each other. So today I thought our Saath phera should happen with all the nature beauty so I brought you here. And this is your surprise.

He cutely took his hand from her hand and stomach and came to the knot of the blindfolded cloth. With a smile of happiness he started to untie the knot and he took the cloth from her eyes and Ishani slowly opened her eyes where she was really surprised seeing the place she is standing in. Ranveer folding the cloth and keeping it in his pocket he came and stood beside her. He was seeing Ishani's happiness which he won't even get If he earn profit in billion or trillion. Her face was so happy and her hair that was floating in the air in that early morning breeze was showing her more and more cute to Ranveer's eyes. Ishani was happy and surprised seeing them near the Nag river. They were standing near the River bank of Nag in that early morning 5 o clock. The half light and half dark weather was making them a more and more lovely couple. Ishani saw the fire that were burning in the river bank.
Ishani(with a moist eyes):Ranveer we are going to take Saath phera?
Ranveer:Here only..(he showed the fire that was burning in the woods he burnt just now).
Ishani:(seeing him with emotional smile):Thank you.
Ranveer:(held her hand and saw her with a smile):There is no need to thank me. Today I thought that our marriage should happen in front of Pancha Bhoota.(he showed the moving river)water(showing the ground):Earth,(showing the fire burning near them):Fire,(showing the sky)sky and (taking his hand from her and with a smile showing near them):Air. These are the real elements of world that has no impurity in it. There five elements are the pure things that make our world.In front of these pure and natural elements will you marry this Ranveer who is really a hard man to handle?
Ishani:Who said he is hard man? He is the sweetest man in the world.(with emotional tears in her eyes):He was a small boy once in my life.He may do anything to me but His love is the purest thing I have seen in my life. All I need him to know is I love him so much. More than anything he is the best thing happened to me in my life.
Ranveer(went close to her and wiped her tears):And you are the best happiest things happened to me in my life. Will you marry me again?(he showed his hand to her).
Ishani was seeing his eyes and was staring at him and then his hand that was waiting for her hand.
Ranveer(seeing her staring at him):What are you thinking? Do you have any doubt that will this Ranveer take care of you in your life time?
Ishani:Nahi..
Ranveer:Then there is some hesitation on your side means no problem let me propose you well automatically you will give your hand to me.(giving a wink at her in a mesmerizing tone):Ishani our eyes have met many times. Let me tell you we will never be apart from each other. Even If anybody offer me the whole world in exchange for you I will never ever take my glance from you.

Ishani slowly closing and opening her eyes she saw him with a smile and gave her hand in his hand.
BACKGROUND SONG:(Camera panned at 360 degree as both of them were holding each others hand):
Akhiyaan milake channa paave na judaai ve deve na taari mainu saari khudayi ve, akhiyan milake
Ishani: Yes I do want to marry you again and I want to grow old with you.
Ranveer:(held her hand): Chalo.. let us take Phera which we missed long back and sorry to give you child before fulfilling this tradition.
Ishani:Its okay even I am responsible for it.
Ranveer:So sweet this understanding will keep us hooked to each other.
Ishani: Haan
Telling it he held her hand and started to walk towards the fire. They were going to take Saath phera and going to make their relationship a sacred one.
Background song (as they were walking towards the fire):
Tare hai baarati chaandni hai ye baarat,
saathon phere honge ab haton mein leke haath
jeevan saathi hum deeya aur baati hum.
He brought her and they stood in front of the fire.
Ranveer:So today the stars that are hardly visible in the sky is our guest to our marriage and the moon that may hide anytime is our priest.(showing their hand held together): Let us walk this holy steps holding each other hands. We are the real companions of life and we are the perfect soulmates of each other. Let us start to walk the phera.
Ishani cutely shook her head as yes.The lovely morning and the love birds marriage was about to be started surrounding by the Natural elements of the world. This is going to make their marriage and relationship a sacred one and a unbreakable one.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb episode
Ishveer are the best and no one can be romantic than ranveer
I like this concept where they are taking pheras in presence of purest elements in universe
Thnx for pm dear really very well executed episode
Can't wait for the upcoming episodes update soon