Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
Aww..amazing update..heheh ranveer serious face and ishani burst out into laugh
Hehehe chudail naina again failed bcoz ishani blindly on ranveer
Now finally parul and sharman con..thier marriage...they r really a lovely couple
Ranveer and ishani romantic scene aly so sweet but aly distrub by someone.
Heheh naina see ishveer blindly trust one day naina diffenetly gona mad
Waiting...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the way Ranveer was having serious face and they way Ishani burst into laughter
ya Naina again failed because of Ishani's blind trust on Ranveer happy that you liked it
glad you liked sharman and parul and the way they con their marriage
glad you liked Ishani and Ranveer romanctic scenes and ya they will be surely disturbed what to do their faith
hmm ya now Naina is surely going to be mad someday seeing Ishveer blind trust
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi my dr Sakshi girlπŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow lovely episode dear πŸ‘πŸ‘

Naina and her jealousy ,I am happy IshVeer's love wow their togetherness awesome β­οΈβ­οΈ

pls update soon dr😳😳

Hi Jenny darling
glad you loved the episode

happy you liked Naina and her jealousy and Ishveer's togetherness

ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Sakshi. ...good  update ishveer trust so awesome. Chudayil s frustrated. .good one wish to c ishveer  scene in front of naina keep update. 

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer trust
ya Naina is frustrated to the extreme
hmmm ya it will come
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi. I hope you are good..As always ur all chapters are wonderful. I loved it. Uff this naina character is so irritating. Due to this Naina ishveer can't spend time with each other. when naina is going to be out from ranveer ishani life?

Hi Priyanka thanks for the comment dear
Ya I am doing good
hope you are health is good now and hope you are too doing good
glad you liked all the chapters in my story happy that you loved it
Naina is a irritating character only dear ya because of her Ishveer are not getting time with each other
hmmm ya she will take a exit
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..

Lovely update...
Ranveers face..πŸ˜† so cute he would be looking..
Ishani burst into laughter...naina plan failedπŸ˜† loved it...
Ishani trust blindly ranveer and ranveer trust ishani blindly..
Haha naina u bettr forget to create misunderstanding between them.
.naina u will go mad thinking how to freate mmisunderstanding...
The phone scene..loved it...
Parul and sharman also consumated their marriage..πŸ‘
Their romance...
Their trust everything is jUST awesome lovely...
Overall episode was mindblowing fab no words ...
Waiting for next...and also for nainas another plan to bw failed..
Update soon di..
Love u...
Take care and keep smiling..😳😳

Hi Gudiya behan
Thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update

hmm happy that you liked Ranveer's face and ya he will be so cute with that face
happy that you liked the way Ishani burst into laugher and Naina's plan fail
ya Ishveer are trusting each other so much
ya that Naina only should forget to create misunderstandings between Ishveer
one day surely Naina will turn made dear don't worry
happy that you liked their phone scene

hmm glad you liked sharman and Parul consumated their marriage and their
romance  happy that  you liked this update
happy that you liked the episode and found it mindblowing
ya let me update it mmm ya for Naina another plan failed
ya let me update it dear
love you too
take care and keep smiling
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
Thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update

hmm happy that you liked Ranveer's face and ya he will be so cute with that face
happy that you liked the way Ishani burst into laugher and Naina's plan fail
ya Ishveer are trusting each other so much
ya that Naina only should forget to create misunderstandings between Ishveer
one day surely Naina will turn made dear don't worry
happy that you liked their phone scene

hmm glad you liked sharman and Parul consumated their marriage and their
romance  happy that  you liked this update
happy that you liked the episode and found it mindblowing
ya let me update it mmm ya for Naina another plan failed
ya let me update it dear
love you too
take care and keep smiling
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Naina is going to be maid..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waiting for that eagerly...πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Naina is going to be maid..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waiting for that eagerly...πŸ˜†

ya she will surely turn into a mad only
ya let me make it now dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 203
Ishani lovingly took Raagini to the washroom and taking sometime she made the cutie pie fresh and brought her out of the room.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Baby are you okay now? When you cried yesterday night Mama was so worried. Is anywhere Mama is making wrong in safeguarding you?
Raagini(without understanding what Ishani was telling her cutely smiling opening her little mouth): Mama Mama...(she held her both tiny hands around Ishani's neck)
Ishani(with a smile): Sorry If anywhere Mama has done wrong.
Raagini:(cutely hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead): Laaa laaa Mama.
Ishani;(smiling seeing her daughter childish language): Love you Baby chalo let Mama give you to Papa now and let Mama give you milk and once all finish their breakfast Mama will make you have your bath okay.

Raagini cutely shook her head with a lovely smile. Ishani smiling back to Raagini brought her to the hall where she saw Ranveer sitting in the hall sofa and watching TV.
Ishani(coming and standing near Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer:(taking his eyes from TV and seeing Ishani);Haan Ishani(seeing Raagini)Oh my cute baby got up from her sleep.
Raagini(being in Ishani's hands showing her tiny finger towards Ranveer and seeing Ishani): Papa..
Ishani: hmm Papa be with Papa let Mama get your milk okay.
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's words and seeing Raagini): Haan come to Papa and be with Papa for sometime.
Ishani:(giving Raagini to Ranveer):Tk Ranveer let me bring Milk for her.
Ranveer(making Raagini sit in his lap): hmm okay Ishani.

Ishani giving a smile to Raagini she entered the kitchen to bring Milk for Raagini. Ranveer made Raagini comfortable in his embrace and made her see the TV.
MUMBAI...
RV Mansion..
Parul came down to the hall in a beautiful yellow net Saree. Amba who first saw Parul coming towards them.
Amba(seeing Laxmi): Parul came Laxmi.
Laxmi: Haan(when she was telling it Parul finally came to them):Parul what happen to you? you will never sleep this much time.
Parul(thinking their night and hiding her smile and shyness): Maa Sharman came late yesterday night to give him dinner I was waiting without sleeping. I went to sleep after giving his dinner only so only I slept this much time.
Amba(hearing Parul and seeing Laxmi): Its okay Laxmi one day she has slept what is there in it?
Laxmi: hmm tk moti behan(seeing parul): Take some Saree for you Parul.
Parul(she sat next to Laxmi): Haan Maa(she started to see Saree for her).

Sharman woke up from his sleep where he rubbed his face and got up and sat resting his head in the head rest. He immediately saw his state and he had a smile to himself.
Sharman(thought of yesterday night and to himself): Sharman even you are this much Romantic. I have really got a best wife. I will love her my complete life.(he smiled and took his dresses from the floor and wearing it he went to the cupboard and took his dresses to change and he went to washroom to get ready for the day).
NAGPUR...
Ranveer's house..
Ranveer switching off the TV was making with Raagini.Raagini was cutely standing in Ranveer's lap with her tiny legs where Ranveer was holding her with his both the hands. Raagini was touching his cheek with her hand and smiling at him. Ranveer was so happy to be playing with his daughter.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini's eyes): you know what? you are really making everyone smile. See till now Papa was in a great confusion but now after seeing you Papa is completely out of that confusion. Till you and your Mama is in my life Papa will be the happiest person in the world.
Raagini(smiled heavily seeing Ranveer): lalalaaalaa papa..

Ranveer smiled seeing the way his daughter is speaking to him when Ishani brought Raagini's feeding bottle full of milk.
Ishani:Ranveer milk for Raagini. Please can you feed her milk today also I am sorry today I am really late in making the breakfast.
Ranveer:give me the feeding bottle let me give her you go and make breakfast.
Ishani:(giving the feeding bottle to him): Hmm(she gave a smile to him).

Ranveer smiling to Ishani and getting the feeding bottle made Raagini sit well in his lap and he started to feed her the milk.Ishani getting Raagini's milk is done with the help of Ranveer she again entered the kitchen.Raagini was cutely sucking the milk through the nipple from the feeding bottle with her cute little mouth. Her little hands were holding the bottle thought Ranveer was catching it for her.
Ranveer(feeding her): Raagini...
Raagini(taking her mouth from the feeding bottle and smiling): hmmm
Ranveer:Let Papa again tell you something please try to understand.(he again gave the feeding bottle in the mouth of Raagini the cutie pie again started to drink the milk): I know you are uncomfortable with Naina but I am really not able to figure out what is your problem with Naina but let me solve it but today alone please for Papa's sake bear Naina. If you get feared or uncomfortable seeing Naina come to Papa or be with Mama. Please today alone
Raagini(seeing Ranveer telling her this taking her lips from the feeding bottle in a cute voice): Papa...
Ranveer:Will you do this help alone to Papa?
Raagini:hmmm
Ranveer:Tk thank you come on drink the milk..

Ranveer was feeding the milk again where Ishani came out of the kitchen with the dishes in her hand and she kept it in the dinning table. She knocked Naina's door where Naina opened the door with a smile less face.
Ishani: Naina breakfast is ready come.
Naina: Hmmm

Ishani with a smile went to the kitchen to get the other dishes where Naina came to the hall where she saw Ranveer feeding milk to Raagini where this was enough for her to raise her BP.
Naina(in thoughts):What is this Ranveer this much different person? The way he is in office and the way he is in home my god?(she walked towards Ranveer and stood in front of him with a staring face).
Ranveer(feeling Naina's standing near him gave a light smile): Naina why are you seeing me like this?
Naina:you are feeding Raagini. you will do these kind of work too. I thought you know only business but you even know child upbringing.
Ranveer(bit got irritated at the way she is talking to him but controlling him):What is there in feeding my daughter? as a father my daughter's upbringing is my duty only know?
Naina:Tk its nice to hear Mr. RV.
Ranveer: hmmm(as he said this Raagini finished her milk and seeing Ranveer): Papa(with a cute face): uuuhhh
Ranveer:(with a smile):Finished your milk cute my doll chalo you can play now Mama will give you breakfast after sometime. (he held Raagini and got up holding her and having feeding bottle in other hand).

Raagini who saw Naina's face immediately turned her face and hugged Ranveer. Where that was the moment Ishani came out with another two dishes in her hand and she kept it in the dinning table.
Ishani(coming to them seeing Ranveer):Raagini finished her milk?
Ranveer(giving the feeding bottle to Ishani); Haan she drank the milk Ishani.
Ishani:(with a smile getting the feeding bottle from him):Tk Ranveer so nice of you.(seeing Naina):go and sit in the dinning table Naina and Ranveer even you. Make Raagini sit in the swing and let her watch TV.
Ranveer: hmmm tk.

Ishani went to the kitchen and kept the feeding bottle for washing where Naina with a jealous face went and sat in the dinning table where Ranveer made Raagini sit in the swing and switched on the TV and made her watch TV and he came to the dinning table. Ishani came to the dinning table and started to serve them and she too had her breakfast.
MUMBAI ...
RV MANSION...
Parul after getting a new Saree came to her room and keeping the Saree in her cupboard.Keeping the Saree in the cupboard when she turned Sharman came out of the washroom drying his hair with towel. Parul immediately lowered her head where she didn't have guts to see Sharman's face.
Sharman(seeing her shyness went close to her): Mrs. Parul Parekh.
Parul stood silently without raising her head where there was a smile in her face which Sharman noticed.
Sharman: You won't talk to me?
Parul:(without raising her head):I will talk to you.
Sharman(going close to her and touching her chin with his index finger raised her head and made her see him): you are really so beautiful.
Parul: hmm thank you.
Sharman: only thank you no hug for your husband. I have become completely your husband yesterday night. come on give me a hug.
Parul: Sharman You are so sweet(she saw him with a emotional smile):I am so lucky to have you in my life.
Sharman: Nahi I am only so lucky and happy person to have you in my life.
Parul: Nahi I am only lucky.
Sharman: We both are lucky to have both of us in each others life.Tell me how was your husband yesterday night. Was he a good husband to you?
Parul(gave a smile where her face was full of red): Hmm he is so cute and lovely husband.
Sharman(opened his both the hands):Then hug him..
Parul cutely went to him and lovely cuddled herself in his embrace.The lovely couple had their beautiful life ahead.
NAGPUR...
RANVEER'S HOUSE..
The day was moving at its speed where they were in their afternoon.They finished their lunch where Ranveer was working in his study room.Ishani was in her room where Raagini was cutely playing with her toys sitting in the bed of Ishani's room. Naina was completely jealous seeing Ranveer caring Ishani and frustrated seeing Ishani's care for Ranveer. She was thinking numerous ways where she was not able to think a single idea to make Ranveer and Ishani apart.
Naina: I want to make Ishani mistrust Ranveer but she is not even ready to take things seriously when that comes against Ranveer. Let me call Rithika(she took her phone and called Rithika and waited for the call to be picked).
Rithika(picking the call): Hello Naina..
Naina: Rithika I am really unable to bear it.
Rithika:What happen Naina?
Naina:Rithika today morning I kissed Ranveer's coat which made a lip mark in his coat and made that coat to fall in Ishani's eyes. But seeing those lip marks Ishani trusted Ranveer blindly.She didn't mind those lip marks at all. What should I do to make Ishani mistrust Ranveer?
Rithika:(in a instant tone): Naina you can never make Ishani mistrust Ranveer. Her trust will be more than Ranveer's trust. When Ranveer was insulting her itself Ishani never lost trust on him so it is impossible.

Naina:So I cannot separate Ranveer and Ishani?
Rithika:Be cool Naina don't lose your confidence be in their home and try to create fights between them. More than creating misunderstandings small small fights will even leave to a very big separation.
Naina:will it work?
Rithika:Create a fight between them you will see the result in front of your eyes.
Naina:Tk Let me try my best and thanks for the idea Rithika.
Rithika: hmm okay.

Naina cut the call and was making her brain to think some ways to create a fight between Ranveer and Ishani.
Ranveer who was in his study room was talking in the phone to Sanjay so seriously about a important thing. Once finishing the call he got up from his table and came out and he went to Ishani's room. He saw Ishani sitting in the sofa and polishing her nails with red color nail polish. He saw Raagini playing in the bed.
Ranveer(with a smile came and sat in the sofa next to Ishani): can I polish your nails?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer giving a light smile): Hmm no need let me do it.

Ranveer hearing it immediately took the nail polish bottle from her one hand and got the brush from her other hand and gave a smile to Ishani.
Ranveer: I will only do it let me.
Ishani:But Ranveer..
Ranveer: Let me(he gave a cute smile to her).

He took her hands and cutely started to polish her nails where her nails and hand were so cute to his eyes. As he was painting her nails one by one Ishani was lost in his charm.
Ishani(in thoughts): Will any girl get a husband who is behind her till today even after becoming a mother to a child? but yes I have got such husband. I always love the way he is longing for me, the way he wants a kiss from me. Till the end of my life I should be staring at him with my eyes.(she was lost in him and was admiring him for sometime).
Ranveer(finishing polishing her nails seeing Ishani):Finished.
Ishani was staring him still with a lovely smile in her face where..
Ranveer(seeing her without understanding):Ishani..
Ishani(coming to the world): hmm Ranveer..
Ranveer: I have polished your nails see how have I polished it?
Ishani(seeing her nails with a smile): hmm its nice.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani I thought of something..
Ishani:What is it?
Ranveer: I always think why our romance get disturbed often now after thinking it I got to know why our romance get disturbed often..
Ishani:(shaking her head as why):Why?
Ranveer:Its because of my fault only.
Ishani:what you did Ranveer?
Ranveer: I took ulta pheras with you know because of my stupid anger and when we tried to complete that pheras in the terrace also Maa and Baa interrupted so till today we didn't take saath pheras know?
Ishani:Ranveer for romance getting disturbed this is the reason?
Ranveer: Haan before taking that pheras itself I have become father to my child.(he held her hand with a smile): Can we finish that Saath pheras and then let us share love okay.
Ishani(with a smile shook her head as yes): Haan as you wish.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm tk.

When he was telling it with a smile Raagini cutely stood in the bed and lovingly showed her hands towards Ranveer and Ishani.
Raagini(cutely standing without support): Mama Papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): how cute when my baby is standing.
Ranveer: Ishani she may fall know can I go and catch her?
Ishani:Its okay Ranveer she is standing in bed only If she falls also no problem. Allow her let her stand If it is floor we need to get worried she may get hurt she is in bed only know no problem.
Ranveer: hmm tk..

Cutie pie was smiling in the standing position where she got to know that she may fall down she cutely sat back in the bed and started to play with her toys. Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's mood swing.
Ishani:Ranveer so till we take Saath pheras you will be away from me? (she gave a funny smile).
Ranveer: Nahi small small romance is allowed.
Ishani: oh really.
Ranveer: mm surely that is allowed Ishani don't make your husband hungry all the time. After Saath pheras let us share our love but let us have small cute romance.
Ishani: hmmm tk I won't make you hungry.

They both were smiling where Ranveer's phone rang from his pocket. He saw the display and getting it is Sanjay he picked the call.
Sanjay: Hello Sir.
RV: Ya tell me Sanjay.
Sanjay: Sir once the arrangement is done let me message you you can come sir.
RV: okay once done message me.
Sanjay: Fine sir.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer cutting the call):Office call.
Ranveer: Office person call but not about office.(bit managing) Let me tell about it soon.I am having some more work just to make myself refresh only I came to see you let me go and once work is finished let me come.
Ishani;Hmm tk.

Ishani gave a smile where Ranveer giving a smile left Ishani's room. The day came to evening it was 6 o clock in the evening where Naina was sitting in the hall and watching TV where Ranveer was in his other sofa and was waiting for Sanjay's message. Ishani came out with Raagini from her room. She made Raagini sit in the floor and she gave some more toys like ball and teddy bear.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer have a look on Raagini let me get tea to all.
Ranveer; Haan tk.

Naina was thinking many ways but she didn't even get a single change to create a fight between Ranveer and Ishani. Where Raagini saw Naina with a sharp look where Naina saw Raagini with a anger look. The cutie pie turned her face to other side and started to play with her teddy bear. Ranveer's phone Rang where he picked the call. He saw Naina and he immediately got up and started to move out of the house. Raagini cutely went near the wall by crawling and with her tiny hands held the wall and with the wall support she stood in the floor and started to walk slowly catching the wall. she was slowly keeping each step with the support of wall.
Naina(who saw Raagini in her thoughts): Ishani told Ranveer to take care of Raagini If something happen to this extra luggage will Ishani shout at Ranveer? will that lead to a fight between them? (with a cunning smile): Fine let me.
She saw Raagini slowly walking keeping each step with the support of the wall. Her tiny hands were moving in the wall her tiny legs were keeping each step in the floor. Naina saw the ball in the toys of Raagini with a smile she got up from the sofa and took the ball and with a evil smile again came and sat in the sofa and making sure that Ranveer and Ishani are not coming in a instant moment sharply eyeing on Raagini's tiny legs she throw the ball with some force which hit Raagini's tiny leg that made the cutie pie to immediately fall to the floor losing her balance where she hit her right side cheek to the floor. The ball went rolling to the other side. Raagini's crying voice now hit the top roof.
Raagini(falling in the floor in a heavy voice with a cry): Mama...Mama
Where Ishani immediately came out of the kitchen hearing Raagini's cry where Naina too rushed and acted like safeguarding Raagini.
Naina: oh my god.
Ishani(took Raagini from the floor and in a affectionate and worried tone):What happen Baby?(seeing Naina):what happen to her?
Naina(in a good person voice): She was trying to walk it seems as Ranveer went out without minding Raagini and even I too was seeing TV due to our negligence she has feel down.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini):Okay Baby nothing happened see Mama nothing it will be okay.
Raagini(touching her cheek where she has got hurt with her tiny hand and again touching her leg where the ball was hit by Naina): Mama Mamaa.aa...
Ishani(got worried): Okay let Mama take you to my room and make you comfortable.
when Ishani took Raagini in her hand and was about to go to her room Ranveer entered the house as he saw Raagini crying in the hands of Ishani.
Ranveer:Why is she crying?
Ishani:(in a anger): Where you went? I told you to take care of Raagini know? she fell down in the floor and got hurt Ranveer.
Ranveer: Kya?(he was about to come to Ishani).
Ishani: (showing her hand towards Ranveer indicating him to stop): Let me handle it Ranveer.

In a anger Ishani entered her room with Raagini who was crying where Ranveer with a not understanding face immediately entered Ishani's room behind Ishani.
Naina(being in the hall had a smile in her face);So finally Ishani shouted at Ranveer. Ranveer is going inside so that he will get scolding and he may too shout back to Ishani so their fight is going to start. Because Of this Extra luggage I got a chance to create misunderstanding between Ishani and Ranveer. (she had a successful evil smile).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res😳 Finally done with my exams so will catch up soon and give u reviews😳 Keep writing and smiling pretty gurl❀️
Sahil88 thumbnail
Really a cute scene where Ranveer said to ishani for again took 7 pheras
With ishani was a great idea
Hate that evil Naina Harm Our cute Raghni and create rift between ishveer
How Bad she is 😑 😑