Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnYa_ArMan thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey dear Sakshi :)
M sorry but I got to read last 3-4 chapters, will read it soon n tell you how was it.

And suggestion part I would choose option no2 :) plzz don't end it this soon, drag as much as you can we all won't mind ;)

We would love to read more from you.

Love,

Afrah.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiii di...
plss dont end this...its my kind request...
n plsss dont compare urself to that stupid ekta kapoor...
u never drag ur episodes each  n every episode written by u is much interestig...
coming to upcoming track...
i m not getting ur first point clearly...
2d one is gud as we hav never seen her angry even if she get scoldings from ranveer...for her sacrifices...
i always wanted to see a lot of problems in their life life but they should solve them being united ot y stupid sacrifices or acting like hating each other...
u may contiue s per ur convenience..bcoz i know whtever path u choose it will b far more interesting than my suggstion...
luv u.. take care...
update soon...⭐️⭐️
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nope ,pls pls don't end this dearest girl ,will love to read ur thread and ur beautiful episodes and the rest ,I don't need a fair separation not much long ,let it be smooth so that they will patch up easily but understanding the love they have for each other
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Hey Sakshi 

All episodes are awesome.  I'll suggest go for option two after their happy night maybe some mu and she can angrily leave him.  But not fully separation.  Something like you've shown while ishu was pregnant.  She was angry but staying with baa in servant quarters 

Hope my suggestion helps you to shape your story 

And please don't end it... This is the only sahara to cherish their memories 

Hi Mas after a long time I am getting your comment and happy that you read my story all the day and I am so happy to see your likes in my story daily
glad you liked all the episodes
hmmm ya that will be a track after some more episodes angry Ishani its will be a separation but Ishveer love will keep them hooked so don't worry hmm ya that kind of anger only but she will be more adamant this time

ya surely your suggestion means a lot to me it will help me to shape the story

hmm I told If any of you find it dragging only I will end so till that I will write till you guys read
happy to hear that you are cherishing their memories in my story
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sakshi girl waiting to read ur episodes ,missing them alot ,update it soon Sweety😳😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi my dear Sakshi πŸ€—

Hope you are fine and I didn't comment on any of your Episodes or reviewed them. I am sorry for that but here you go for a review and my suggestion that I want or want to see.

Naina is so stupid! She can do anything to separate Ishveer but Ishveer's trust and bond are like protecting their relationship. I love Ragu! She is so cute and adorable just like Ranveer ;) But that Naina, she is not letting Ranveer to have some space and peace in his own house. She goes to his cabin and call him for lunch and then she goes to his house making up some stories like she don't have cook, she came to see Ishani and Ragini or to give them something. Heh Bhagwan! Who Ladkee ke number ke Velli hai...Kuch kaam hi nahi sujta!

And Ishveer, they make me blush everytime. The trust, understanding and respect they share is really beautiful. Their bond is so amazing. When on Ishani's birthday, After the romantic Ishveer dance, Ranveer badly wanted Ishani but she was scared. The way he understood Ishani was so cute. Their early morning romance was so romantic but that Velli Naina disturbed their romance which made me so angry. And on Ranveer's birthday, When Ishani was giving children cake and the way Ranveer was falling for her was so amazing! And then Ranveer again wanted Ishani and even she wanted her but I hope that Naina doesn't disturb their night. Please don't let her do that yaar! Please!

Thanks for the pm dear and again sorry for not reviewing your Episodes!

Please! Please! Don't end ur Ranveer's Unsaid feelings because we imagine the after story and Ishveer through your FF. So please dear, don't end!

I suggest the second one where Ishani is angry on Ranveer. If you use this second suggestion then I hope it's not like Ishani is doing it or leaving him because of of his happiness or something. It will be nice if you use it but actually we saw that 3 times in the show and I got bored seeing that. Now, if you use different track then I would like to see Ishani being angry on Ranveer in real and then she leaving him because she is angry.

Actually we are reading really happy scenes and episodes in your FF everyday so we want some twist/tadka like when Ranveer was angry on Ishani because she didn't let him love her that day. Everytime Ranveer is angry on Ishani and now I want Ishani being angry on him.

But I hope we get a Ishveer Consummation Episode before Ishani getting mad at Ranveer. πŸ˜†

Love you dear,
Isha

Hi Ishani

ya I am doing good hope you are doing good
its okay dear If you read it itself that is enough for me
review when you get time
Happy for this review now

Hmm Naina is surely a stupid character only and she is ready to do anything
to separate Ishveer and ya Ishveer are trutsing each other and they are protecting
their relationship
happy that you liked Raagini so much ya she is perfeclty Ranveer only
ya Naina is really disturbing Ranveer in his own house and office as well
ya she is searching all the possiblity to reach Ranveer with her small things

glad you bush seeing Ishveer in my story happy that you liked their understanding
respect and trust on each other and you found their bond amazing
happy that you liked Ishani's birthday romantic Ishveer after rain scene ya
poor guy wanted Ishani a lot but she was scared and our lovely hero
understood her so well and happy that you like it

happy that you liked their early morning romance and ya Naina stupid disturbed
them a lot sorry for making you angry
happy that you liked Ishani giving cake to children and Ranveer admiring her
ya now both the love birds are wanting each other ya let me see whether this
Naina is disturbing or not hmm ya let me try my best dear

you are welcomed and no need sorry dear just as usual you hit a like that is more
than enough for me

No dear I didn't tell I am ending I just asked you people whether you find anything
dragging in the story if you find anything tell me I will stop it or else there is no
problem for me I will continue
glad you enjoy Ishveer reading my story

Thanks for the suggestion hmmm angry no dear its won't be like leaving him for
his happiness and all it will be something sensible I hope. Hope you will like this
twist I am going to give
ya I was really tiered watching Ishani sacrificing stupidly and all even I got bored
to the extreme it will be something different

hmm ya its all their sweet days now as a story really need some twist it should have
some fights too hmm happy that you liked that angry Ranveer ya this guy is always
angry on her so let us see our heroin in her angry avatar

consummation ya let me think of it dear
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Is separation necessary?
Frankly speaking I don't like separation.I always like to see cute romantic scene between ishveer. I love their cute nok jhok, their cute masti. I always Want to see them together.

Hi Priyanka hope your health is fine now
Separation won't be because of Ishveer by some bad people only
for a story twist are necessary but trust me I won't make it a blunder and all because I myself don't like portraying good people lose
hmm nice to hear it dear ya you will get enough scenes of Romantic Ishveer  and happy to hear that you are loving their cute nok jhok and masti they will be together only
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

I want the point 2 twist in the storybecause it's interesting to see the angrily ishaani...
Because we always saw that ishaani quickly forget the all who hurt her but know it's treat to see ishaani in super anger... And his anger is on non other than on ranveer πŸ˜ƒ
And plz don't end this FF because it's not just ranveer unsaid feeling ...it's our feeling also towards ishveer 😳

Hi Ayesha thanks for the suggestion
hmm okay surely there will be angry Ishani
ya Isahni forgive all the hurt she got from Ranveer and it will be really so nice to see Ishani in angry avatar ya it will be on Ranveer only
hmm I am not ending dear happy to hear that you guys are thinking my story to the level of your feelings keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Sorr 4 LAte Hiving views Quite Busy i was

Coming to Episodes it was full of ishveerholics
The way ishani celebrate Rv Birthday
That Photos with feeling
That sweets in office
That orphans kids cake distribution
That way ranveer admire ishani
They both want eachother
Each and every thing is just fabulous
Now Suggestion
So Firstly tell me is sepration necessary with 2nd Point???

Hi Cuteii thanks for the suggestion as well comment
its okay dear work is important no need to be sorry
glad you liked all the episodes and found it Ishveerholics
happy that you liked the way Ishani celebrated Ranveer's birthday
and photos she gave with her own feelings
and sweets in office and orphan kids cake distribution and Ranveer admiring Ishani
glad you liked the way they both wanted each other
happy that you liked all the things I gave
It will be a interesting track dear hope you will like it as the story is completely going normal it will be a
angry Ishani hope you will love it
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

His sakshi we have  watched only ishveer separation  in the show so please don't make  them apart if u want  just make them stay together  as like how dey were n the initial  times when  they reached  nagpur fr a different  dis time ishu s angry on rv end karne ki baare  main  soch  na  bhi math and one more  thing please ever compare with  yourself to ekta  yaar .ur way of telling  story is far better than  them 

Hi Janani thanks for the suggestion ya almost all the time we have watched Ishveer separation only in the complete show they won't get separated stupidly dear it will be a interesting and a comedy scenes will be on the way they will be together these two cannot live without each other now it will be Ishani's turn to be angry
no dear I am not ending I just wanted to know that the story is not dragging that is it I will write I can never compare me with Ekta dear she is a great personality happy that you like the way I am telling the story keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰