Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww treat for us two chapters ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anyhow ...
You gave me a mini heart attack whan ranveer said that it's a divorce paper...
I was just that what the hell is this how can RV gave her a divorce due to just seeing the photos...
And after reading the paper ishaani as well as I am clam down hufff it's just a property papers...
And ishaani beated RV in a playful manner...he deserve it after all that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hahahahahhhahaha naina and ritika waited that RV comes to naina and asked about photos but...
Our rv ๐Ÿ˜Ž did not pay any attention on that it's fantastic.. ๐Ÿ˜† ...
Poor naina you just wait and watch what RV done with you...
Eargely wanted to know that ritika reactions on RV celebrated ishaani birthday in office...
Edited by ayeshamukhtar - 7 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sakshi Thank you so much for the birthday special chapter. I loved it. โญ๏ธ I didn't think that u r going to give Radhika b'day special chapter. I liked ur surprise. I hope Ranveer will soon find the truth about naina and ll teach her a right lesson of punishment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hii sakshi๐Ÿ˜Š.hows u dear??hope u fine sakshi???๐Ÿ˜ณ
reply only episode 172 & 173๐Ÿ˜†
awesome and amazing update sakshi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘
             thanku so much sakshi for a beautiful & wonderful  surprise ๐Ÿค— ishani tens about ranveer behavior so sad ..ishani want to only ranveer wish her first so sweet but her family wish her that so nice .all family member wish our sweet ishani..all family member and ishani happy for they talk to echother after long time ..
          but ishani not happy in her heart because of ranveer ๐Ÿ˜ญagain he drink why he behave like this ๐Ÿ˜กso sad for ishani๐Ÿ˜ญ wow ishani look so beautiful in her pink saree &t ranveer not wish her in morning but he saw his anger ๐Ÿ˜กbut his mind always think diff ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and ranveer look so handsome in his attire ๐Ÿ˜ณ
        naina mind only think ranveer angry on ishani how cheap her๐Ÿ˜ก first time ishani go ranveer office ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ranveer ne bomb fake diya ishani ko divorce paper de kar๐Ÿคฃso sad of ishani ๐Ÿคฃ(we know that ranveer kabhi bhi usee divorce nahi lega ) poor ishani with tear she read her divorce paper๐Ÿคฃwhat a birthday surprise ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ(i can't stop my laugh after read this)
        sorry but i disappointing of ishani she beat ranveer only file NOT her thaikoli hand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i wish she beat him with her beautiful hands ๐Ÿคฃbut abhi picture bki hai ๐Ÿ˜‰wow what a surprise he saw his angryman  attitude on her because he give a surprise birthday to ishani ๐Ÿคฃwow he always make fall any women on him ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธranveer want to saw ishani independent women so nice..they share some time but naina always kabba me haddi of them ๐Ÿ˜กshe disgusting i never like her ..

Again naina disturb our cute couple ๐Ÿ˜กso cute raagini she become a more cute day by day๐Ÿ˜ณshe also dislike naina ..she always cry seeing naina hope so ishveer know about that reason ...how dare she told extra luggage to our cutepie ๐Ÿ˜กi kill her ...naina think that why ranveer not told yet about that pic(sochti reh answer nahi milega cchudel)
          Ranveer give birthday party to ishani in his office so  awesome...all staff wish ishani but our chudel not wish her thank god๐Ÿ˜ƒwow what a arrangement to this birthday party ๐Ÿ˜ณhe introduce ishani all staff member so cute ranveer..ishveer speech about eachother was so amazing and awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i mesmerized them word about eachother again he bring a cake with pic and beautiful line on ishani ranveer  feel bad about ishani  not give first piece to him . i can't stop loving raagini in her cute face awesome naina jealous seeing ishveer i wish ishani daily come in office to hame khana pakne ke liye stove ki jarurat nahi padegi naina ki jalan se hi pak jayega๐Ÿคฃall employees like our cute baby๐Ÿ˜ณthank god naina leave office ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but her mind harm to ishani hope so her plane backfire on her๐Ÿ˜† ishani birthday abhi pura nahi hua let's see aage kya kya hone wala hai๐Ÿ˜‰wait for next update sakshi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for pm sakshi
love priya๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S -- Thank  sakshi for your update not many marriage to our ishveer that so nice sakshi.we never like  more marriage to our ishveer ..๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S.S-God promise kabhi na kabhi jarur replay dugi tumhari update ke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii my sweet sis...<3
    How r u...?? The two episodeswere ausumm...mindblowing...superb...fantStic...fabulous...no words di u made me today so happy that i cant tell u...
Haha ranveers plan was supwrb...i knoq that ishani got hurt due to ranvewes behaviour these 2-3 days..but yaa the surprise she got would have made wverthing leas painful..it had just healed the pain of ishani...<3
ND THW SCENE OF DIVORCE PAPERS HOQ CUTEEE IT WOULS BE...IAHANI'A MOIST WYES READIND THE LINE " I RANVEER KAILAAH VAGHELA..." JUST TOUCHED MY HWART and the funny acene iahani bwating ranveet with file...haha:-P
And searching for weapon to beat hum but y ishani needs weapon when she has her own dhai kilo ka haath...:-P
Poor naina:-P her plan worked total oppositely...n ranveer tlking ti naina rudely
...fabtadtuc.:-D
I wishef to c dis scenes in d show but unfortjnately..:'(
But u made tgat sish fulfilled...O:-)
And the line qhixh was said by ranveer n ishani for to wxpress n explain each other wS heart touching...ranveers line just mademw...
Finally our cutiepie see iahanis portrait pn cake n calling mama in her cute voice such a cute seen...:-)
Lovely update disi...leta c qht naina doea nwxt...
Nxtly i again fell for oir ishveer today...ets qhether ranveer geta hia return gift...:-P
Waiting for nexy update of our cute fqmily
Love u..
A biggg wala hug to u.
Take care...
Keep amiling...
Thanka for thw pm...
N thnks a lot for thua special episode...

[I KNOQ ITS VERY BIG BUT WHT TO DO THIS QORDS ALAO M FEELING LIKE THWY R LESS.. N SORRY FOR BLABBEEING ANYTHUNG WRONG...WHTEVER CAME TO MY MIND I JUST SAID IT OPENLY...]
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
So finally Sakshi๐Ÿค—Someone is there in ur thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How ru dr?

After my long lasting exams ,I managed to read all ur episodes ,I was reading them for nearly 5 days since my exams are over ,I have to finish one full thread na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am in love with all the chapters ,u are updating ,loving them a lot dr๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A big hats of to u for ur amazing work, u have successfully updated episodes daily and all special thanks to u for making Ishveer enter my life daily with ur beautiful episodes ,Sweetyโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

keep updating ,I am just loving it a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loads Of love 
Jenโค๏ธ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveershadhika

I meant imagining the girl in the picture works for me!! And you're just writing awesome episodes everyday... like best ever!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you are able to imagine the cute girl from the picture. Glad you liked my writing keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely episode 

Yu have made ranvears character  s awesome  and yu have  included  rads birthday  too n dis d way ranveer  celebrate  ishu birthdays  was amazing   .lol  chudayil  naina deserve it kudos  to yu sakshi day by day it's more interesting  darl keep  update

Hi Janani thanks for the comment glad you found the episode lovely
happy that you liked Ranveer character and found it awesome hmm ya Rads birthday just wanted to have a special episode for her happy that you liked the way Ranveer celebrated Ishu birthday. hmm Naina thought to break their trust but it became more this time thanks darling happy that you are finding my story interesting day by day keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Yay, I was right...Those were the property papers!

You have made her fall for him once again! <3 <3 It felt all dreamy! And this cutie pie is growing only cuter and cuter everyday. But Ranveer has to find of why Ragini is behaving like that when she sees Naina. Also, he has to check on her for the photos. This Naina is getting irritating everyday! -_- And their li'l tantrums and banters are so just <3 <3

So if Ishani's birthday is coincidentally matching with Radhika, I can see Ranveer's birthday coming up <3 <3

Hi Aarushi darling you were right it was property papers only.

hmm ya again Ishani fell for him glad you liked it. glad you liked Raagini and found her cuter everyday the cutie pie. hmm may be he able to find the reason for Raagini behaving like that seeing Naina let hope for the best. hmm let us see what our hero reacts for the photos. hmm Naina can be hated to the extreme darling no worries in that
glad you liked their little tantrums and banters

hmmm ya Radhika's birthday was the main concept I brought these episodes glad you liked it may be Ranveer's birthday can have a special episode dear keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear two episodes that was awesome.
So everyone wishes her but ranveer dhikra is smart always surprises her with something ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜›
So he named everything to her that was very touchy and the way ishani hit her was very funny ๐Ÿ˜†
Naina would have died seeing them together ๐Ÿ˜‰
But ranveer deserves more than just a thank you hug he did so much hope ishani will make him happy after all birthday shagun to banta hai. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
This ragini is seriously cutie pie always behind her mama even in cake also but poor soul git scared because of naina ๐Ÿ˜ก
O that line of ishani praising ranveer and ranveer praising her was so touchy naina would have got burned due to jealousy it was really awesome what she expected and what is happening ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Thnx Fir pm
And dear thanx for uploading so beautiful chapter we so much wanted that both ishveer should celebrate their birthdays like this but we never got chance to see thnx to you we can relive those moment

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you liked both the episodes
hmm all family members wished Ishani but Ranveer is always super cool with his surprises
haan he has named his share trading business and house in her name glad you liked. Happy that you liked the way Isani was hitting him.
hmm ya even Naina would have died seeing them together
hmm ya he deserves more than a hug hmm may be Ishani will make him happy after all the birthday shagun over
Glad you liked Raagini cutie pie and the way of she being behind her Mama even in cake  too ya the cutie is getting scared seeing Naina so sad for it.
glad you liked the way Ishveer praised each other and found it touchy
hmm ya Naina would have burned of jealousy glad you liked it too
she expected Ranveer to show his anger on Ishani but everything is happening just opposite to her wishes
hmm thanks for reading the chapters I am uploading and making it beautiful with your reading hmm ya even I wanted these kind of scenes in the show but we never got that chance  happy that you relive those moment in my ff
keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi,
Wow...Dhamakedar update yaar Wat a surpries Ranveer doing all thing only giving him a birthday surpries Awesoo...really i just fall in love with ishveer all over again!
Hehehe...Naina plan failed And ranveer really doubt upon her Mast hai!
Our cutipie also cute when she said 'mama in the cake' how sweet i loved it.
Ranveer daily ishani ko office me bulata and chudail naina baby ko jalata..toh maza aata naina ka daily burning face dekhne ko milta aur sath me rotiya bhi sek lete ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ sorry it's joking...
Now both of chapter was so flawless...i read it atleast 3 time Amazing...
Keep Rocking...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update hmm Ranveer is doing all the surprises to Ishani he was behaving rude just to give her birthday surprise glad you fall in love with Ishveer all over again
ya Naina Plan failed and now Ranveer is doubting Naina seeing Raagini's crying
hmm happy that you liked the way our cutie pie saying Mama seeing the cake. glad you loved it
hmm ya may Ishani come daily to office too and Naina will burn in Jealousy and finally Naina will have a buring face if Ishani comes daily to office. glad you liked it nice joke actually
glad you found both the chapter flawless and glad you read it  at least   3 times blessed to have you as my reader keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰