Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 updated Episode 217 page 149 - Page 19

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey didi...
The baby is ao cute ...ahe ia just amazing ...very cute... She tryly matches our cutiepie...she is just just fabulous... She is damn cute... She is best to fit pur ragini...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
The cute family ...naina I really hate her yr brainless girls...chalu ladki ...love ishveer and ragini 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1ishveerian

Hey hi Sakshi...
Dear the baby is so cute,
Our cutie pie would definitely b this much cute,
And with an image in mind, story comes with different way...
So you did a great job of giving this pic..

And the chapters are going good,
I'm reading all of them regularly, just because of short of time, m not able to give review...
Sorry for that..

Keep rocking

Hi dear thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the baby I have posted
hmm and for accepting it as our cutie pie
hmm ya if we have this image story will move interestingly
thanks dear happy that you liked the baby

glad you are liking the chapters
happy that you are reading them regularly okay dear no problem if you read itself that is more than enough for me
no need sorry darling keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi didi
     Sorry for mot replyind these 2-3 says... Let me read these updates then reply u... Luv u...

Hi Gudiya behan
no need sorry darling read when you get time and take your time for review keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hii sakahi didi...
   How r u...??? Hope u r doing well i luved the episodes but this naina is really a... The last episode qas dantatic...
Ranveer forcing ishani to come in the room...
And cutie ragini is also on the sose of iahani:-)
But lets c till wht time ishani will not go inside thw room...
Now we will get to know the demands pf ranveer n also the romance which we want...
Lets c wht will b the next afep of nina to iritate them ...
Hope now nobody disturbe them...
Love u...
Gake care
Keep smiling
Thnks gor the mp...
Yours..
Gudiya:-)

Hi Gudiya behan thanks for the comment and congrats for becoming groupbie happy for you
ya dear I am fine hope you too are doing well. Glad you liked the episodees hmm Naina you can hate her as much as you want darling.
glad you liked the last episode
hmm ya Ranveer is forcing Ishani to come in the room
now our cutie is always in the side of Ishani
hmm ya let us see how long our heroin can hold her Ziddi attitude
ya next episode his demands will be reveled and the romance will bloom in a different way
ya dear let us see what Ishveer is up to at the same time what Naina is up to
hmm ya we should always want them not to be disturbed by anyone
love you too darling
and take care too and keep smiling
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hey didi...
The baby is ao cute ...ahe ia just amazing ...very cute... She tryly matches our cutiepie...she is just just fabulous... She is damn cute... She is best to fit pur ragini...

Hi Behan
Glad that you liked the baby I have posted and you liked her hmm and happy that you liked her as our Raagini. ya the cute little child and our cutie pie. glad you found it as the perfect fit for our Raagini
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zenab78

The cute family ...naina I really hate her yr brainless girls...chalu ladki ...love ishveer and ragini 😊

Hi Zenab thanks for the comment dear happy that you are loving their cute family. Naina  is a character to be hated only. happy that you liked Ishveer and Raagini keep reading darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,

I would like to clear something in my story. In the upcoming episodes there will be conversations about Ranveer and Ishani's marriage. So let me tell you all I never mentioned in any episode that Ranveer and Ishani had remarriage like they showed in the show. My story started after their reunion that is it.

They had only one marriage. I really don't trust in marrying two three times and all like they show in Ekta shows. Ranveer and Ishani had only one marriage which happened in a very critical situation where Ishani was not ready to accept Ranveer. And according to stories only unwilling marriage will have so much interesting things.

So keep this above photo marriage and keep reading the story my lovely friends
Regards
Sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 169
As Ishani said okay Ranveer was cutely seeing her and was admiring her face. He had a romantic smile seeing her face. He brought his hand up and with his index finger touched her soft cheek and moved his finger in her cheek lovingly. Ishani saw him and smiled at him. They both were having a eye lock which clearly said both of them are always for each other.
Ranveer(seeing her and smiling and in a low voice):Can I take you in my hand?
Ishani(in a low voice):you said you want only kiss for that why you need to take me in your hand?
Ranveer:Just to keep you for me alone.
Ishani(with a cute look):hmm take me.

Ranveer giving a smile to her took her in his hand and saw her eyes and was smiling his happy smile to her. Ishani held his shoulders well and was smiling at him. Both of their faces never seemed boring for their eyes. Even If the world allow them to be like this they will surely be like this for lifetime. Ranveer cutely seeing her lovingly hit his forehead with her.
Ranveer(still hitting her forehead with his forehead): Even Raagini is doing this to you know?
Ishani(closing her eyes and loving Ranveer's move):She is doing all the naughtiness you do to me.
Ranveer: Hmm as she is like me only she is close to you.
Ishani: hmmm may be.
Ranveer(in a cute romantic voice):I am taking my forehead from you don't open your eyes Ishani. I will kiss you like this itself.
Ishani(her face was Turing red hearing Ranveer's words): hmmm
Ranveer slowly took his head from her forehead and saw Ishani's face and when she has closed her eyes and her nose, lips everything was so beautiful to Ranveer's eyes. He held her carefully and started to walk towards his room.
Ishani(feeling he is moving keeping her eyes closed):you are walking Ranveer?
Ranveer: No Ishani as you have closed your eyes you may feel like that. It is called magic of love.

Ishani smiled hearing his words where Ranveer with this itself slowly and carefully entered his room with Ishani and he came to the bed and cutely made her lay in the bed. Ishani realizing opened her eyes and saw her in the bed and got up and sat in the bed. Knowing she is in Ranveer's room she saw Ranveer who was standing with smile near the bed. She saw him with a strict look and she got up from the bed and was about to leave the room where Ranveer before she could leave held her hand and went and stood in front of her.
Ranveer: Kya hua Ishani? why are you this much stubborn coming inside this room alone? why are you not ready to enter this room?
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face): When ever I see this room I am getting the thought of you bring that call girl to this room . I am remembering you been with that girl in this room. (seeing his eyes with a strict face):She would have used this bed only know to sleep. In that bed you ask me to sleep with you?
Ranveer(for a while shocked at Ishani's question and he got what mistake he is always doing to her): Ishani I know you trust be blindly always. When I was with Rithika and when you came back you didn't even ask a question whether I lived with her or not. you trusted me that I cannot be with other woman.When I was with that call girl in that room when I said I didn't touch her you blindly trusted me. But I never trust you as you do how big heart you have? but how much a silly man I am? But trust me Ishani I can never allow any woman near me other than you. She slept in that sofa only I didn't allow her to come near the bed or me.Trust me please (His face said his honesty to Ishani).
Ishani(with a smile held his cheeks with both the hands): I will always trust you. But let me tell you though I don't show certain things in my face please don't think I am not possessive on you. When you were close to Rithika when you get close to any other girl I feel possessive Ranveer. When you want Ishani only for you. Even I will think know I want my Ranveer only for me.
Ranveer:(with a smile):Ranveer will be only for you. But promise me you won't sacrifice me for anybody.
Ishani(with a smile):Here after I won't stupidly sacrifice and leave my Ranveer as I came to know that I am the complete happiness of Ranveer.
Ranveer: (with a smile): Hmm that is it. See in the upcoming days you will see the trust of Ranveer..
Ishani: Really?
Ranveer: hmm even the whole world talks against you know this Ranveer will be in favor of you and will always trust you.
Ishani(pinching his cheeks):Okay my Ranveer thank you.
Ranveer(brought his hands behind her and pulled her close to him): Now are you ready to romance your husband in this room?
Ishani:(cutely bowing her head): Hmm okay.

Ranveer cutely made her walk backwards as he was making her walk towards the bed. He lovingly made her sit in the bed and again made her lay in the bed and he came above her. He saw her with a romantic look.
Ranveer(in a husky voice): I love you...
Ishani: hmmm (closed her eyes in a husky voice): Kiss me...

Ranveer with a smile seeing her lips going close to her and swallowing his throat and kept his lips in her lips and started to kiss her lips. Ishani hand automatically came behind his head and was caressing his hair. Ranveer was not ready to leave her lips easily this time. He wanted her lips only to him his completely possessiveness was felt in this kiss by Ishani. Ranveer getting satisfied in the kiss left her lips and saw her where Ishani slowly opened her eyes and saw him with love.
Ishani: How much possessiveness you are on me?
Ranveer(with a smile): I will be always like this only. And I know you love that.
Ishani: Haan no girl will get a possessive husband like you. I seriously love this possessiveness of yours.
Ranveer: Haan..
Ishani(before he could tell something): What are your demands? at least tell it today.
Ranveer:(keeping his face close to her face): Let me tell it is..
Ishani(smiling to him): Hmm it is..
Ranveer: Nothing big one demand is I want a vegetarian love and another demand is non-vegetarian love. I want both the demands fulfilled before we leave Nagpur.

Ishani face bit changed serious for a while. Keeping her hand on his shoulders and pushing him lightly she got up and sat in the bed. Ranveer without understanding got up and sat next to her.
Ranveer(keeping his hand in her shoulders): Ishani...
Ishani:(seeing him with a silent face): Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer:What happened to you suddenly? why have you become this much silent? Have I asked anything wrong?
Ishani(instantly): Nahi Nahi Ranveer you didn't ask anything wrong. I am ready for vegetarian love but for non-vegetarian love..(she got up and walked two steps from him and stood with a confused face).
Ranveer(got up and came behind her and stood behind her): why Ishani you don't want it?

Ishani turned towards him and saw him with a silent face. Ranveer to make her feel safe went close to her and hugged her where she rested her head in his chest.
Ranveer(caressing her back): Kya hua Ishani?Tell me what is your problem? (he brought her out of his hug) you don't want me or I am not satisfying you in bed?
Ishani(immediately kept her finger in his lips): Nahi nothing like that you are a perfect husband in all the way. But Ranveer I am scared.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):Scared?why I am hurting you?
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer actually I am already scared that I may...I may..(she was struggling to tell).
Ranveer:you may what?
Ishani: I may become pregnant.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile);That means there is chance for us to become parents again.
Ishani(cutely hitting him):Stop it Ranveer. I am not ready for it now. Raagini needs our complete attention. We should have second child only when she is ready to accept a brother or sister. So now I am not ready to become mother again.
Ranveer(smiling at her): Okay but you are not pregnant now. And why you need to get worried to this extreme?
Ishani: (seeing him like a child):Actually that night know?
Ranveer:(seeing her with a questioning look);Which night?
Ishani:(seeing his with a strict look):That night we patched up know? you left your anger know that night?
Ranveer: Haan what for that night?
Ishani: Now I am scared because of that night only. I am almost scared for a week. I didn't tell you that is it.
Ranveer(with a romantic smile): That night was not my mistake Mrs.Vaghela because I didn't call you that day. It was you..
Ishani(looking him cutely): Haan its me only but (saw him with a funny anger face) but what to do? you were angry that is why to calm you down I did like that? (almost to herself) I should have been precaution but...
Ranveer:(going close to her):Why are you tensed to this extreme now?
Ishani: I am not ready for another child Ranveer. I know Raagini is completely you. She has the complete possessiveness you have on me. If we have another child now know she will be feeling insecure and in this age she cannot even say it properly. And even If I become pregnant know all will think other than this we don't have any other work. so its really better if I don't become pregnant.
Ranveer:(keeping his hands on her shoulder):Are you sure you will become pregnant?
Ishani: Actually Its cat on the wall. I mean I didn't undergo any precaution on that day but dates were safe. So there is a chance for not being pregnant. But you need to wait for another one month.
Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani I will surely wait I asked vegetarian and non-vegetarian love only before leaving Nagpur okay. we have another solid two months. I will wait.
Ishani:(pinching his cheeks): you know this is why I always love you? you never touch me against my wish.
Ranveer: But even I behaved so worst on that day know compelling you without knowing about the pooja in home.
Ishani(with a smile): But even that day you didn't touch me know you went out in anger. So my Ranveer is not like other man who only see their happiness. My Ranveer is a man to show his love.
Ranveer: Hmmm tk shall we go to sleep?
Ishani: Haan let us...But in my room only.
Ranveer:So you won't stay in this room.
Ishani:Let me come by tomorrow now Raagini is sleeping there only know so let us go there.
Ranveer: Haan tk

They both started to move towards Ishani's room and they laid beside Raagini. Ranveer saw his daughter and smiled to himself and they rested their heads in the pillow. The trio had a comfortable sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Naina got ready and was having the food which her servant has made. Rithika was having her breakfast sitting next to her.
Rithika:Finally Maa has sent the servant or else Ranveer would have kept a servant and we would have got caught.
Naina:Haan Rithika even yesterday night when Ranveer came till home I thought he may come in and you may open the door but I managed to send him out. But you know what? your idea worked out so well Rithika. I just cried in front of him he trusted me and when I fainted he took good care of me. He is talking to me well we are having our lunch together if his time permits its amazing.
Rithika: Haan I know that Ranveer more than Ishani he will trust all the others.
Naina: Today evening I am going to show Ishani and Nirbhay Bhaiya photos to Ranveer.
Rithika:(with a smile);Its a right time Naina he will surely trust the photos and once he is broken here after he will come to you and cry to you.
Naina:Really How you are confident in it Rithika?
Rithika(thought how Ranveer came and cried to her when he saw Ishani's photo with Chiraag smiled to Naina);There was a boy friend for Ishani named Chiraag he took photos of Ishani being with him and he send it to Ranveer. Ranveer completely turned into a rude man and didn't trust Ishani at all. He humiliated her a lot in front of others and he spoke what all came to his mouth. And When he wanted to cry more than Ishani he came to me and cried out his heart.In Ishani matter alone his brain won't work. So this time also he will come to you as he is your friend and as you are telling the truth of Ishani being with Nirbhay he will cry to you only. That time he will become emotional so that you can completely keep him for you.
Naina:Fine let me my mobile is in office. Ranveer said security will keep it safe I have set password so no one can see anything in my mobile. Let me show the photos and tell everything to Ranveer.
Rithika: Hmm all the best.
Naina:Thanks a lot Rithika you are doing a great help to me.
Rithika: No need thanks between us Naina. If you get married to Ranveer that is more than enough for me. I will be happy that Ranveer and Ishani are apart from each other.
Naina: Hmm that will happen Rithika.

They both exchanged a evil smile to each other.
Naina(seeing the servant lady): Have you done roti with Bhindi sabji?
Servant: Yes madam.
Naina:Okay pack it let me take it to office.
Rithika:For what Naina? you are having your lunch with Ranveer only know?
Naina: Ranveer likes Bhindi a lot so I am going to tell I only made it and I am going to give him this.
Rithika(with a smile): Hmm okay tell everything in realistic manner. Ranveer will surely mistrust Ishani.
Naina: Haan I will don't worry.

Giving a smile to Rithika Naina started to move towards office.
All were coming to office. Where Ranveer came to the office in where Naina too was entering the office.
Naina(seeing Ranveer): Good morning RV.
RV(seeing her with a doubtful face):Arrey why did you come to office today?
Naina: RV I just fainted and for that I should be completely in bed. yesterday fully I have took rest and had my medicines too. I am okay now. If I start to work properly know I will surely come back to normal.
RV(with a formal smile); I like your spirit. okay go to work.
Naina: Tk ...

Where all started to work all were busy in their work. Ranveer was working and was seeing the Laptop as well noting some points in his notepad and was thinking sometime. Naina working in her laptop saw Ranveer and was admiring him. The flashbacks of Ranveer taking care of her in hospital came to her mind.
Naina(in thoughts): you are taking care of me this much when I am your friend If I have been your wife how much you will be taking care of me. Don't worry only for some more days. I will send that idiotic Ishani out of your life and we will live a happy life Ranveer.
Naina had a evil smile to herself and started to work. When it was lunch hour. Naina took her lunch box and came to Ranveer's room and accessed her card and she entered the room. Ranveer taking his head from the laptop and saw Naina.
RV(seeing Naina with a smile);Come in..
Naina: (keeping the lunch box in front of him):Have it..
RV(seeing the lunch box):What is it?
Naina:(with a smile); You took care of me so well yesterday in the hospital. So to do something return I have cooked bhindi for you. I myself cooked it. Don't worry I had my servant near me and she only helped me in cooking it. Can you have it?
RV:(with a made up smile):Why you need to strain yourself like this?
Naina:Its just a toke of gratitude. Please...
RV(with a made up smile): Okay...

He opened the lunch box and took the roti and bhindi sabji and had a piece of Roti and smiled having it.
RV: You have done it so well Naina. Its really nice.
Naina:Thank you..
RV(having a roti): Fine I had a roti you can have the rest thank you for this.
Naina:hmmm okay Ranveer..

With a happy smile Naina took the lunch box and went to have her lunch. She was so happy.
Ranveer(as Naina went out Ranveer thought how Ishani used to do Bhindi for him and he smiled to himself): Nothing will come to the level of my lady's ladyfinger.
As he was telling to himself his mobile rang. Ranveer saw the display and found it is his lawyer from Mumbai and he picked the call.
RV: Yes tell me sir..
Lawyer: RV I saw your mail are you sure about it?
RV: Haaan I am sure sir.As I have said it in the mail you can proceed I have informed Rishab to give my complete property paper to you. you can do what I have said?. And I want it within another two days.
Lawyer: If you are sure I will do it within two days and for sign..
RV: you need to come to Nagpur sir. I will take care of your transportation charge..
Lawyer(with a laughter): Okay RV I will within two days you will get your property papers as you have said.
RV:Thank you so much sir... And none of my family members should know about it. Even Sharman.
Lawyer: Okay I won't tell..
RV:Okay bye sir..
Lawyer: okay.

RV cut the call and had a happy smile to himself. The day came to its evening. Ranveer was so happy to move to home when Naina entered his room.
RV: you didn't leave to home its time?
Naina:Ranveer can we have a short walk in the nearby park?
RV: Naina.. you can go home and rest for sometime know?
Naina: Actually RV I have never been like this. I will go out if I want. I will be inside the house If I want. But now a days I am going home and then office really feeling so hectic. I don't have any other friends only you are my friend here if you come a evening walk with me it will be so refreshing for me.
RV(without any way): Okay..

He got up and they started to move and they came out of the office and they walked towards the near by small park.when they entered the park all the cute little children were playing in the park.That evening light was so pleasant and the air was refreshing. Ranveer had a smile seeing the children and was smiling at them. Naina was falling for his charming smile.
Naina:(in thoughts): How handsome he is while smiling. But in office how stubborn he is?
RV(turning and seeing Naina standing like a statue showing his hands in front of her): Hello what happen?
Naina:(coming back to world): Nothing...Shall we walk?
RV: Haan.

The started to walk in the pathway of the park.
Naina(seeing Ranveer): you like children more?
RV:who will not like children?. I love them always.
Naina:(in a evil intention): Even your beti Raagini is so cute only but.. hope she is like Ishaniji..she is not at all you completely Ishaniji only.
RV(shaking his head as no and laughing a bit): No way she is Ishani in her color wise only. If you been with Raagini for sometime know you cannot even find single difference between me and her. She is the complete copy of me.

Telling this a boy was running near RV and another boy was chasing that boy where RV was smiling at them. Naina was disappointed with RV answer.
Naina(in thoughts): No way I should make Ranveer believe that Raagini is not his child then only he will believe Ishani used to share bed with other men.
RV(saw Naina and was confused):Arrey suddenly what is happening to you? you are becoming silent often?
Naina: Nothing? Then tell me how is your life going?
RV: Haan my life is going good only.only thing we are missing our family in Mumbai but I am really happy with Nagpur life.
Naina: hmmm (in a friendly voice) Hope you and Ishaniji lacks compatibility I think..
RV(bit got anger but controlling): What?
Naina: I mean your marriage should be a arranged marriage I think.
RV(making a made up smile): No its a different marriage.
Naina(without understanding);Different Marriage..?
RV:(thinking their marriage how Ishani was not at all ready to marry him and how he was confused but finally somewhere he was happy to tie knot with her and having a smile seeing Naina): People will either go by arrange marriage or love marriage. But our Marriage was a sudden Marriage.
Naina: How?
RV: For me it was love marriage but for Ishani it was arrange Marriage.
Naina:(in a shocked tone):That means you loved her and married her?
RV: Haan I loved her and then in a twist our Marriage happened.
Naina's head was spinning as she never heard anything about Ranveer's marriage to Rithika. Rithika always used to tell about Ranveer's mistrust but she never said Ranveer was loving Ishani before their marriage.
RV:Hello Naina what happened? Tk tell me some other thing like your likes and dislikes?
Naina(in a tensed face): Leave all that RV. Now tell me... about your marriage.
RV(not understanding face and smiling):What is this Naina? why you are so much interested in my Marriage. I got married and when my marriage happened we both never thought we would lead a happy life. But Now we are happy that is it.
Naina(with a made up smile):Okay.
RV:Tk shall we walk back its time..
Naina:Haan

They started to walk in the way they came.
Naina(in thoughts): How dare you Ishani? you have made my Ranveer love you and you have married him. you have done a great wrong in your life by stealing my Ranveer from me. See what all you are going to undergo for this wrong.
Naina took her mobile and she unlocked the phone and took the photos of her family.
Naina:RV I am missing my family can I share some photos till we reach our office?
RV: Haan show me.
Naina showed some of her family photos and started to narrate the stories when those photos were taken and how they were enjoying during that time. when she showed a small little girl photo to Ranveer in her mobile.
Naina:Can you guess who is this?
RV(with a smile): It should be you only.
Naina: Hmm yes you found it right.Its me only.
RV:Tell me Naina many guys would have loved you know? you are a good looking girl only? In college guys would have been behind you know?
Naina: Haan But I didn't like anyone who came behind me.
RV:Why you didn't find their love true?
Naina:They were not looking good.
RV(with a smile):What is there in looks and all Naina its all about love.
Naina:(with a smile stood and saw Ranveer which made RV to stand seeing her): you are telling not to see looks in love,
RV(with a doubtful face); Haan.
Naina:you only said you loved Ishaniji as she is fair and beautiful only you would have loved her know then you too have looked the beauty only. What is wrong in me expecting a handsome guy like you?
RV(with a smile): hmm nothing wrong in it. But don't think I saw Ishani when she was in her teenage or marriage age okay. I never know her looks when I started to love her.
Naina:(in a not understanding look): Means?
RV(in a cute look): Means I started to love her when she was 6 years old. That time I never know she will be this much beautiful and all so looks is not important only love is important. okay.
Naina was shell shocked at his words.
Naina:Kya? you were loving Ishaniji from her 6 years?
RV: Haan.

When Naina was seeing him with a shocked face RV's mobile rang. where he took the mobile from his pocket and saw the phone it was Ishani.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Where are you? are you busy today? you didn't come home till now?
Ranveer:No not busy and all. Actually Naina is finding it hectic it seems to feel free she asked for a walk with me so I came to the nearby park with her and we were walking now we are walking towards the office back. Once I get in the car I will come back home.
Ishani: Okay my husband come safely.
Ranveer: Okay.

He cut the call and was seeing Naina who was standing in a shocked reaction still with a not understanding face.
RV: Naina...(bit loud voice) Naina..
Naina: Haan..
RV: shall we leave you go home and take rest.
Naina: Haan

He walked fast where Naina too followed him and he came to his car and he showed Naina the office cab standing next to his car.
Naina:Office cab for me?
RV:(with a formal smile): I know you are not okay completely. From tomorrow morning cab will come to your home and you can come in office cab itself and then go back home in cab itself. you can use this cab completely for your pick up and drop to office.Driver will safely take you okay bye see you tomorrow.

He got in his car where Naina got inside the car with a disappointed face and both the car were leaving to their respective houses.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
AnYa_ArMan thumbnail
Hey Sakshi😊
Hw are u doing?? 

Finally I got some time and just read last 3 partsπŸ˜›

I swear you write so beautifully πŸ˜Š nva had a doubt in it.

Woww! Ragini is just shooo cute😳

OMG Ishveer romance☺️ that was the best part

Hate Naina so much😑

Really eager to read further and backward tooπŸ˜‰

Loads of Love and hugsπŸ€—
Afrah.