Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

They are more or less in the same position...

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Adarsh means ideal and Swadheenta means freedom. When the show had just began and the characters were still shaping I found Adarsh to be more free spirited person. He knew what kind of life partner he wants and professionally also he was a sorted man. Suddenly he was thrown into a situation where he just had to accept a proposal because he is just too good and an ideal son to say no.

I always find Swadheenta's character enchanting. I like this character because she like her name define freedom. We saw her fighting for the poor, we saw the fire in her , we saw how career oriented she is and how much she is focused about her work.  I always thought she liked Adarsh or somehow enjoyed his presence but then he was her boss's son and that too a son who was going to get engaged soon. Then came her parents and we learnt she has her reasons to not invite Adarsh into her life. She is not that free to choose her life partner. Her father is an orthodox man who gave her this much freedom of living separately and chosing a professon of her choice so that he could marry her off to a man of his choice.

I find the whole situation really funny . I know what the father was thinking. Since Swadheenta will not choose dancing as a profession he wants an efficient damad to take over his Bharatnatyam academy.  Same is with Adarsh's father. Vanshika's parents are like a ticket to success. He needs them to move ahead in life or atleast he thinks Adarsh will need them to move ahead in life.Though some plans are meant to die but then it does makes some sense .what makes no sense to me is Jeevan's urge  to marry Swadeenta. Well, you want to marry a girl but you people don't talk at all not even about the upcoming engagement. There is no spark at all, no urge to meet secretly especially when you have met after such a long time, no urge to go out for a coffee or something... Nothing.What do you expect from them in future? Producing test tube babies ?

I think in the end Vanshika and Jeevan will themselves get out of these two lives and htey should if not for the protagonists then for their own good only. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_submoonwearerhanishanksushfiza-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top