Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj OS: Twinzies! (Page 7)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

W*F I AM SO ANNOYED THAT YOU WAITED UNTIL I WENT OFF TO REVISE BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS. WTH TEDDY! 
RES.

Okay Unreserved and I'm much more calm now LOL

Oh myyy gawddd Teddy! Seriously how have you not written anything till date? I cant stop laughing and smiling at this! This is like thee pregnancy scene I want to see in TEI. Seriously bro, this was so damn good! 

I was laughing at the Raman and Cherry parts in your story, it made it so much more real and hilarious! Cherry wanting to go hospital with them and then his suggestion of recording the birth. Omg stop it I cant! ROFL

Awwhh man, have I said I love this yet? DUDE I LOVE THIS! Kunj's frustration is so on point, like bahadh mein gaya sab kuch, you're fricking having contractions Twinkle! D'ohLOL

Raman and Pinni at the end was sooo adorable, you really have their characters etched into your mind #RinniForever ROFL Cherry coming in and asking why Kunj has two babies was the best! ROFL Like someone hit the guy up with an anesthetic please just do us the favour! D'oh

They had Twins yaaay! I loved how Twinj bickered about the baby being a Sadu Sarna or Siyappa Queen like omg are you being for real? Poor child! LOL

Side Note: I read 'tranquility' in your story and fangirled about myself for a bit ROFL

You definitely need to write more! I really loved reading this. It was so amazing and funny. My sister was giving me dirty looks because I was laughing at my screen ErmmROFL

LOOOl shukar hai you calmed down D'oh

Haha idk I just never felt inspired enough or confident enough I guess? Thank you so much Nemo! You are one of my most favorite writers on this forum so it truly means a lot that you enjoyed it that much <3

Lmfaooo I was dying myself at Cherry, the recording thing I wasn't sure about but I was like what the heck, lemme throw it in there LOOL. Raman Mamu tho <3

Twinkle is so silly and so Kunj's frustration is something I was trying to get across, so happy you liked it! 

LMAOOO YESSS RINNI FOREVER HOMIE! I was like I have to end this with them hehe. And omg I was gonna use peace but I used "tranquility" JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! Lmao so you rightly fangirled! 

Ahh thank you so much, I love you! I'm truly immensely happy you liked it and I shall try to fulfill your wish and write more in the near future :D (I think your sister shouldn't be this surprised after your entire week of laughter ROFL

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

What a beautiful piece of writing Clap I absolutely loved it dear. Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it. Embarrassed Keep writing!
Aww thank you Anisha! I shall try, I really appreciate the kind words Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Khamosh.

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusharberry

wow awesome os teddy
i really loved it yaar
aww twinj and their twins
awww such a lovely and cute os
good for nothing cherry was really entertaining
Omg thank you Lina! I'm so happy you liked it haha you said awww a lot so I'm guessing it was adorable:DD
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Without warning a mole has transpired from its molehill..you took your own sweet time Teddy to show the creative side of you..now that you've uncovered this talent out in the open to us, be ready for some greedy requests because trust me your going to get a lot

Pregnancy stories are definitely the cutest ones..and yours was a visual feast to read..all the characters were so apt in conjunction to their onscreen personalities

Loved how you kept the nokh-jhok intact..these two can literally fight anywhere and everywhere..the gift of Twinkle giving birth to Kunj's twins and Kunj's caring advancement towards his wife was written beautifully..my mind went into imagination overdrive and saw your story play out in front of me, and that the trait of an excellent writer

Keep that notepad and pen in hand..because here's hoping you will write a lot more in the near future 
Hehe I'm a mole?? Jk, Inayah you have blown me away with your words and I am so so happy that I pleased you with this piece! Haha so many people keep telling me to write more and I think I may have to agree LOL. 

I've been seeing so many pregnancy stories lately so I decided to write my own hah. Omg you're too kind yaar, thank you so much! I love when I can visualize stories so the fact that you were able to with mine is just omg LOL

Thank you thank you thank you! <3

-WalkThatWay-

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

LOOOl shukar hai you calmed down D'oh

Haha idk I just never felt inspired enough or confident enough I guess? Thank you so much Nemo! You are one of my most favorite writers on this forum so it truly means a lot that you enjoyed it that much <3

Lmfaooo I was dying myself at Cherry, the recording thing I wasn't sure about but I was like what the heck, lemme throw it in there LOOL. Raman Mamu tho <3

Twinkle is so silly and so Kunj's frustration is something I was trying to get across, so happy you liked it! 

LMAOOO YESSS RINNI FOREVER HOMIE! I was like I have to end this with them hehe. And omg I was gonna use peace but I used "tranquility" JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! Lmao so you rightly fangirled! 

Ahh thank you so much, I love you! I'm truly immensely happy you liked it and I shall try to fulfill your wish and write more in the near future :D (I think your sister shouldn't be this surprised after your entire week of laughter ROFL

Lol its okay, I'm not a temperamental person, all you have to do is make me laugh or give me food and I'm your best friend again Cool

Awh thank you so much Ted! But seriously you have talent, utilise that shizzle now and again LOL

Cherry is just one of those characters that you cant help but laugh at. My poor stomach. I'm glad you ended with Rinni because I was expecting something quite cliche, not that cliche is bad but your ending was so much better! OMG SERIOUSLY? I love that I was able to inspire your choice of vocabulary ROFL

She knows I'm a nutcase but I've been hysterical in the privacy of my own room all week. I'm sat on her floor right now and she's giving me dirts againROFL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by teddyyy

LOOOl shukar hai you calmed downD'oh

Ahh thank you so much, I love you! I'm truly immensely happy you liked it and I shall try to fulfill your wish and write more in the near future :D (I think your sister shouldn't be this surprised after your entire week of laughterROFL

Lol its okay, I'm not a temperamental person, all you have to do is make me laugh or give me food and I'm your best friend againCool

Awh thank you so much Ted! But seriously you have talent, utilise that shizzle now and againLOL

Cherry is just one of those characters that you cant help but laugh at. My poor stomach. I'm glad you ended with Rinni because I was expecting something quite cliche, not that cliche is bad but your ending was so much better! OMG SERIOUSLY? I love that I was able to inspire your choice of vocabularyROFL

She knows I'm a nutcase but I've been hysterical in the privacy of my own room all week. I'm sat on her floor right now and she's giving me dirts againROFL

Lmao you are adorable, I have both food and some humor, I gots this hehe. Haha I shall try to use it now and then :P

Omg I felt like I was being too cliche, what did you expect tho? I was like I gotta end it with my other fav couple LOL.

Lmao you are a great inspiration and LOL OHHH, my sister doesn't know about IF so she keeps wondering why I smile @ my phone so much :P
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Teddy ji this was just just amazng!
I loved it.
It was soo cute when he said GuplooROFL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Teddy ji this was just just amazng!
I loved it.
It was soo cute when he said GuplooROFL

Hridey Yaar don't call me Ji :P thank you so much hehe, means a lot coming from such a fab writer!

Go to top