Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj OS: Twinzies! (Page 7)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Without warning a mole has transpired from its molehill..you took your own sweet time Teddy to show the creative side of you..now that you've uncovered this talent out in the open to us, be ready for some greedy requests because trust me your going to get a lot

Pregnancy stories are definitely the cutest ones..and yours was a visual feast to read..all the characters were so apt in conjunction to their onscreen personalities

Loved how you kept the nokh-jhok intact..these two can literally fight anywhere and everywhere..the gift of Twinkle giving birth to Kunj's twins and Kunj's caring advancement towards his wife was written beautifully..my mind went into imagination overdrive and saw your story play out in front of me, and that the trait of an excellent writer

Keep that notepad and pen in hand..because here's hoping you will write a lot more in the near future 
Hehe I'm a mole?? Jk, Inayah you have blown me away with your words and I am so so happy that I pleased you with this piece! Haha so many people keep telling me to write more and I think I may have to agree LOL. 

I've been seeing so many pregnancy stories lately so I decided to write my own hah. Omg you're too kind yaar, thank you so much! I love when I can visualize stories so the fact that you were able to with mine is just omg LOL

Thank you thank you thank you! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

LOOOl shukar hai you calmed down D'oh

Haha idk I just never felt inspired enough or confident enough I guess? Thank you so much Nemo! You are one of my most favorite writers on this forum so it truly means a lot that you enjoyed it that much <3

Lmfaooo I was dying myself at Cherry, the recording thing I wasn't sure about but I was like what the heck, lemme throw it in there LOOL. Raman Mamu tho <3

Twinkle is so silly and so Kunj's frustration is something I was trying to get across, so happy you liked it! 

LMAOOO YESSS RINNI FOREVER HOMIE! I was like I have to end this with them hehe. And omg I was gonna use peace but I used "tranquility" JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! Lmao so you rightly fangirled! 

Ahh thank you so much, I love you! I'm truly immensely happy you liked it and I shall try to fulfill your wish and write more in the near future :D (I think your sister shouldn't be this surprised after your entire week of laughter ROFL

Lol its okay, I'm not a temperamental person, all you have to do is make me laugh or give me food and I'm your best friend again Cool

Awh thank you so much Ted! But seriously you have talent, utilise that shizzle now and again LOL

Cherry is just one of those characters that you cant help but laugh at. My poor stomach. I'm glad you ended with Rinni because I was expecting something quite cliche, not that cliche is bad but your ending was so much better! OMG SERIOUSLY? I love that I was able to inspire your choice of vocabulary ROFL

She knows I'm a nutcase but I've been hysterical in the privacy of my own room all week. I'm sat on her floor right now and she's giving me dirts againROFL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by teddyyy

LOOOl shukar hai you calmed downD'oh

Haha idk I just never felt inspired enough or confident enough I guess? Thank you so much Nemo! You are one of my most favorite writers on this forum so it truly means a lot that you enjoyed it that much <3

Lmfaooo I was dying myself at Cherry, the recording thing I wasn't sure about but I was like what the heck, lemme throw it in there LOOL. Raman Mamu tho <3

Twinkle is so silly and so Kunj's frustration is something I was trying to get across, so happy you liked it!

LMAOOO YESSS RINNI FOREVER HOMIE! I was like I have to end this with them hehe. And omg I was gonna use peace but I used "tranquility" JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! Lmao so you rightly fangirled!

Ahh thank you so much, I love you! I'm truly immensely happy you liked it and I shall try to fulfill your wish and write more in the near future :D (I think your sister shouldn't be this surprised after your entire week of laughterROFL

Lol its okay, I'm not a temperamental person, all you have to do is make me laugh or give me food and I'm your best friend againCool

Awh thank you so much Ted! But seriously you have talent, utilise that shizzle now and againLOL

Cherry is just one of those characters that you cant help but laugh at. My poor stomach. I'm glad you ended with Rinni because I was expecting something quite cliche, not that cliche is bad but your ending was so much better! OMG SERIOUSLY? I love that I was able to inspire your choice of vocabularyROFL

She knows I'm a nutcase but I've been hysterical in the privacy of my own room all week. I'm sat on her floor right now and she's giving me dirts againROFL

Lmao you are adorable, I have both food and some humor, I gots this hehe. Haha I shall try to use it now and then :P

Omg I felt like I was being too cliche, what did you expect tho? I was like I gotta end it with my other fav couple LOL.

Lmao you are a great inspiration and LOL OHHH, my sister doesn't know about IF so she keeps wondering why I smile @ my phone so much :P
.FireAndBlood. IF-Sizzlerz
.FireAndBlood.
.FireAndBlood.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Teddy ji this was just just amazng!
I loved it.
It was soo cute when he said GuplooROFL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Teddy ji this was just just amazng!
I loved it.
It was soo cute when he said GuplooROFL

Hridey Yaar don't call me Ji :P thank you so much hehe, means a lot coming from such a fab writer!
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
aww so cute..twin babies..Embarrassed
beautifully written..loved it..Smile

teddyyy

--Natasha-- Goldie
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

WHATTT!
Am i reading this right?
Your UN together with OS in bold!
FINALLY!

MAJORLY RESERVED!
BE BACK IN THE MORNINGG!TOO SLEEPY RIGHT NOW,I NEED MY BRAIN FUNCTIONING PROPERLY TO READ THISWinkLOL

Im so sorry morning se afternoon bhi hogyi,got busyLOL

Judging by the response I know I did a pretty good job of convincing you Teddy to writeCool

I truly truly loved every bit of it and the bits of bits too.

You captured everyone,not just Twinkle and Kunj but everyone in the show with such finesse.

I'm still trying to digest to the fact that Cherry in fact did suggest Kunj to record the processROFL and then his shock at twins lol

Raman mamu ke bina tera OS pura kaise ho sakta hai TeddyLOL

The point where Kunj were handed over the babies by the nurse was so euphoricDay Dreaming

HOW CAN I FORGET THE BEDROOM CONVO,SO MANY TWINJ FEELSBlushing

Now I command you do this more often and write and spoil us with such domesticated fluffy stories of TwinjCool

teddyyy

_AppyFizz_ Senior Member
_AppyFizz_
_AppyFizz_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Gosh this is sooo cute!!!Day DreamingEmbarrassedHeart
I was smiling throughout the entire thing like thisBig smile (and got myself a couple of weird glancesLOL)

This is truly adorable and so well written!Heart

I love how you maintained major essence of the family along with all their characteristics especially Twinj (those cute fights and hillarious banterLOL)StarEmbarrassed

Please write more! Hug

teddyyy

Go to top