India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj OS: Twinzies! (Page 6)

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Without warning a mole has transpired from its molehill..you took your own sweet time Teddy to show the creative side of you..now that you've uncovered this talent out in the open to us, be ready for some greedy requests because trust me your going to get a lot

Pregnancy stories are definitely the cutest ones..and yours was a visual feast to read..all the characters were so apt in conjunction to their onscreen personalities

Loved how you kept the nokh-jhok intact..these two can literally fight anywhere and everywhere..the gift of Twinkle giving birth to Kunj's twins and Kunj's caring advancement towards his wife was written beautifully..my mind went into imagination overdrive and saw your story play out in front of me, and that the trait of an excellent writer

Keep that notepad and pen in hand..because here's hoping you will write a lot more in the near future 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

OMG Teddy!!!!  WHERE have you been hiding your talent?!

This was sooo adorably beautiful! You managed to capture the essence of TwiNj perfectly! This was so THEM! Not only TwiNj but the other characters were captured really well too!

TwiNj were so adorably domesticated in your OS and I could picture them exactly like this if they ever decide to show us them having kids on the show!

This was seriously too cute for words! You really should write more often! A very enjoyable read indeed!!
Omg Sumi thank you! I'm really happy to hear I managed to portray the characters well haye thank you! Awww seriously I can't thank you enough, so encouraging and sweet, love you! <3

The fact that you said I have talent makes me want to cry happy tears like omg so sweet!
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Awww.. Teddu... It gave me so many feels..

Beyond adorable..

So beautifully penned down.. The idea of twinzies was so cool.. Well thought and well executed..

Now I badly want this in show..

Plz cv's sun rhe h aap..
Thank youuu Riya! Hehe I appreciate your kind words, it did take some revising and loads of ideas to put it together! Omg if they have twins, I'll die from happiness LOL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fangirl1012

So good teddy
Thank you buddy! Big smile
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikrocks

Aww. This is so cute Embarrassed
Haha thank you darling! (And I agree, Rithvik does rock LOL)
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

W*F I AM SO ANNOYED THAT YOU WAITED UNTIL I WENT OFF TO REVISE BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS. WTH TEDDY! 
RES.

Okay Unreserved and I'm much more calm now LOL

Oh myyy gawddd Teddy! Seriously how have you not written anything till date? I cant stop laughing and smiling at this! This is like thee pregnancy scene I want to see in TEI. Seriously bro, this was so damn good! 

I was laughing at the Raman and Cherry parts in your story, it made it so much more real and hilarious! Cherry wanting to go hospital with them and then his suggestion of recording the birth. Omg stop it I cant! ROFL

Awwhh man, have I said I love this yet? DUDE I LOVE THIS! Kunj's frustration is so on point, like bahadh mein gaya sab kuch, you're fricking having contractions Twinkle! D'ohLOL

Raman and Pinni at the end was sooo adorable, you really have their characters etched into your mind #RinniForever ROFL Cherry coming in and asking why Kunj has two babies was the best! ROFL Like someone hit the guy up with an anesthetic please just do us the favour! D'oh

They had Twins yaaay! I loved how Twinj bickered about the baby being a Sadu Sarna or Siyappa Queen like omg are you being for real? Poor child! LOL

Side Note: I read 'tranquility' in your story and fangirled about myself for a bit ROFL

You definitely need to write more! I really loved reading this. It was so amazing and funny. My sister was giving me dirty looks because I was laughing at my screen ErmmROFL

LOOOl shukar hai you calmed down D'oh

Haha idk I just never felt inspired enough or confident enough I guess? Thank you so much Nemo! You are one of my most favorite writers on this forum so it truly means a lot that you enjoyed it that much <3

Lmfaooo I was dying myself at Cherry, the recording thing I wasn't sure about but I was like what the heck, lemme throw it in there LOOL. Raman Mamu tho <3

Twinkle is so silly and so Kunj's frustration is something I was trying to get across, so happy you liked it! 

LMAOOO YESSS RINNI FOREVER HOMIE! I was like I have to end this with them hehe. And omg I was gonna use peace but I used "tranquility" JUST BECAUSE OF YOU! Lmao so you rightly fangirled! 

Ahh thank you so much, I love you! I'm truly immensely happy you liked it and I shall try to fulfill your wish and write more in the near future :D (I think your sister shouldn't be this surprised after your entire week of laughter ROFL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

What a beautiful piece of writing Clap I absolutely loved it dear. Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it. Embarrassed Keep writing!
Aww thank you Anisha! I shall try, I really appreciate the kind words Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aniisha-

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusharberry

wow awesome os teddy
i really loved it yaar
aww twinj and their twins
awww such a lovely and cute os
good for nothing cherry was really entertaining
Omg thank you Lina! I'm so happy you liked it haha you said awww a lot so I'm guessing it was adorable:DD

Go to top