Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj OS: Twinzies! (Page 6)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Omg teddu   Hug
You are brillient my girl realy you amazed me..
It was actually a surprize for me..
M sending you a biggg bear huggg   Hug
Let me tell you this was the cutest os i have ever read..
Realy and lol twinj k chotu waly siyapa queen and saru sarna was beyond the world realy.. btw i missing both of them calling each other this..
Lol cheery or mamu v hainWink dont tell me cherery likhty hoye tujy mery yad ayi lolLOLbtw tera title parh k ragian yad aa gyi lol
This was a completely awesome os there was romance tgere was comedy and everything..perfect
Love you teddu   HugEmbarrassed 
M telling you ab mojhy esi or OS v chahiye.. Big smileLOL  or chapal tab parain gy jab tou or nhi lekhy gi..okk doo write more

PS.or see see gu m comnting on an OS  main karti hon yar stories oy comnt lol just for funn nothing seriousLOL
Haha it was a surprise for me too that I managed to write something and all of you people are making me smile so much you have nooo idea! Awww thank you for the bear hug <3

I really miss them calling each other this too Jai! That's why I included it haha, I'm glad you liked that :P

LMFAO OMG ZAW I SRSLY remembered you while writing Cherry no joke I was dying LOL

Lmao omg I'm actually scared of your chappal so okay promise I will try to write more soon! Thank you so much for your amazing response, you made me smile so much I love you my best half Embarrassed

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Teddy, it was ur first os it was awesome. Hopefully u will be writing more. This was a brilliantly written one including the major characters. Twinj as twins's parents woohoo. This ones for uDay DreamingHeartHug
Awww thank you so much!!! I am literally fangirling over you guys right now cause I'm so in awe of how sweet ya'll are LOLLOL

Thank you! I'm glad like really glad you enjoyed it EmbarrassedHug
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeDHellsAngel

Cute os.
Thank you! Embarrassed
-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Without warning a mole has transpired from its molehill..you took your own sweet time Teddy to show the creative side of you..now that you've uncovered this talent out in the open to us, be ready for some greedy requests because trust me your going to get a lot

Pregnancy stories are definitely the cutest ones..and yours was a visual feast to read..all the characters were so apt in conjunction to their onscreen personalities

Loved how you kept the nokh-jhok intact..these two can literally fight anywhere and everywhere..the gift of Twinkle giving birth to Kunj's twins and Kunj's caring advancement towards his wife was written beautifully..my mind went into imagination overdrive and saw your story play out in front of me, and that the trait of an excellent writer

Keep that notepad and pen in hand..because here's hoping you will write a lot more in the near future 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

OMG Teddy!!!!  WHERE have you been hiding your talent?!

This was sooo adorably beautiful! You managed to capture the essence of TwiNj perfectly! This was so THEM! Not only TwiNj but the other characters were captured really well too!

TwiNj were so adorably domesticated in your OS and I could picture them exactly like this if they ever decide to show us them having kids on the show!

This was seriously too cute for words! You really should write more often! A very enjoyable read indeed!!
Omg Sumi thank you! I'm really happy to hear I managed to portray the characters well haye thank you! Awww seriously I can't thank you enough, so encouraging and sweet, love you! <3

The fact that you said I have talent makes me want to cry happy tears like omg so sweet!
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Awww.. Teddu... It gave me so many feels..

Beyond adorable..

So beautifully penned down.. The idea of twinzies was so cool.. Well thought and well executed..

Now I badly want this in show..

Plz cv's sun rhe h aap..
Thank youuu Riya! Hehe I appreciate your kind words, it did take some revising and loads of ideas to put it together! Omg if they have twins, I'll die from happiness LOL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fangirl1012

So good teddy
Thank you buddy! Big smile
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikrocks

Aww. This is so cute Embarrassed
Haha thank you darling! (And I agree, Rithvik does rock LOL)

Go to top