teddy girl u need to write more hats it i said it and  u will do it
This was heights of adorable cuteness

raman cherry fighting over food lmao

twinj were so perfect amazing

I loved it the comedy the romance so well added
whole familys reaction on  babies was perfect

Ragini i love u yaar twinzies sun kar teri yaad  a gai

Teddy i loved loved it so much
Lmao Ian, I have to follow your orders? I mean I think I'll try but idk if I'll be able too but let's see :P

LMAO Cherry and Raman were my fav parts too LOL Thank you so much you lovely person! Embarrassed I'm glad I managed to incorporate romance haha, cause I was worried it was ehh, thank you!!

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perwinkle

Thank you Natasha!! I'm giving all the credit to you because you're the reason Teddy decided to share her talent at writing with us. And Teddy, you couldn't have warned me earlier that you were a brilliant author. I mean imagine the shock I went through, when I open up my inbox to see a PM from you saying you'd written an OS. Call it Twinzie (title reference tee heeLOL)  intuition but I knew this was going to be brilliant, just like I always knew you were an amazing writer. If I haven't made it obvious enough yet, I totally loved it. The concept, the writing, I loved every little detail. The beginning fight and then the labor, everything was so well though out and penned down. I loved all the speech and dialogue. And you just had to incorporate that little bit of Mama and Mami in the end didn't you? But hey, I ain't complaining. I always wanted Twinj to have Twins. Don't ask my why, I just did. Oh and the setting of the story is really unique. I always wanted Mahi to graduate college. I hope that's what she's doing right now in London. The fact that a girl, barely a year older than me left her studies to get married kinda bothered me. Anyways, you're punishment for not informing me about your amazing writing skills, is this long completely nonsense comment. Perfect OS (which I loved). Love you Twinzie!
Omg Piyali I was seriously waiting for your response because as I chose for them to have twins and then the title I was like awww my twinzie haha <3 But seriously Natasha really motivated me to do it, so I thank her as well! And omg bro stop I'm gonna explode with smiles, I'm not that great haha, but it truly means a lot coming from someone whose work I looove! I wanted to ask someone to revise it but then I was like nope I'm gonna surprise everyone Cool

Thank you so much, seriously I really love you haha! I NOW UNDERSTAND how much work goes into writing because omg this took a few days and a lot of revising! I was hoping the dialogue wouldn't be too tedious to read, so glad you enjoyed it!

Lmao #Rinni5Ever and omg yesss twins please! Yo, I'm S O happy you picked up on the graduation thing. Mahi is my age, why isn't she in school?!?!

Once again, thank you so much, love you more!! Hug
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

omg Teddy this is incredibly good. you surprised me. Teds seriously you need to continue writing. I love you so much and i hope i can request you more to write. You are talented Hug
LOL I think I'm more proud that I surprised everyone than the fact that I managed to write something LOL Awww haha Jerry when you ask so nicely omg I feel like I'm going to start writing more. I never would have thought this would happen but Twinj + all of you beautiful people are so inspiring! 

I never thought I could write creatively, so thank you Jerry, thank you a bunchies! <3
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

TEDDYYY!!! I loved it! And you were hiding your talent away from us! Nope not happening again girl. YOu need to write more! 

Lmao thank you Shwetha! Your lovely pregnancy OS is what inspired me to write something on pregnancy as well haha so I decided to go with the labor part LOL I'm so happy you enjoyed it, thank you Embarrassed And I will try my best! If the idea comes by, I won't hesitate to write Hug
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenab78

Wow...loved it Smile
Thank you Zenab! Big smile
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

May I just say, every word of this one shot gave heart palpitations

OH MY GOD. So much fluffy, beautiful domestic!Twinj gooddness I DIE. You're a lovely writer, you've managed to capture the essence of not only Twinj but the other characters too, and so well at that! :D Coming to our adorable couple - the interactions and dialogues exchanged between them were just so Twinj. 

I hope I made sense. LOL

WRITE MORE BULBUL Heart I'm going to hassle you every couple of days until you surprise us with a new OS Big smile Such a chhupa-rustam you turned out to be :O Now we all know your secret about having the gift of writing adorable Twinj OSs LOL
Oh my goodness, Tanvi thank you so much! You're words are literally making me squeal from happiness haha! I LOVE domestic Twinj as well, so I was hoping I got some of that through :D You made so much sense and I'm so happy haha, thank you!! 

LOOOL I love it when you call me Bulbul btw. And oh my, I will try my best if and when the idea pops by! Lmao chuppa rust Approve thank you my love Embarrassed
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalina.

Omg teddy.. This is so adorable.  I love this goplu twinkle and kunj ki choti siyapa queen..twinkle ka chotu sadu sarna... Loved it..

Cherry.. Hehee and raman mama bhi hai.. Hmm

Keep writing yar 
Aww thank you Alu! I'm glad you enjoyed it and omg I really wanted to incorporate their nicknames haha. I will try my best, thank you!
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

THIS IS SOO CUTE AND CHEESY AND ADORABLE!! 

The whole dupatta scene in the room was so cute and then the whole moment where Kunj realized she was going into labor. OMG OK I so loved Cherry's inclusion and then Raman Mamu and him fighting over leg piece! It's hilarious and so realistic! 

Write often now!!
AH AREEBA I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENT LOL. I really admire you as a writer so thank you so much!! I'm glad you enjoyed the romantic angle I tried to incorporate with the dupatta haha. 

YOOO Cherry and Raman Mamu were my favorites too LOL

I shall try hehe so many people are asking omg, thank you so much homie! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Go to top