Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Cute os.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
OMG Teddy!!!!  WHERE have you been hiding your talent?!

This was sooo adorably beautiful! You managed to capture the essence of TwiNj perfectly! This was so THEM! Not only TwiNj but the other characters were captured really well too!

TwiNj were so adorably domesticated in your OS and I could picture them exactly like this if they ever decide to show us them having kids on the show!

This was seriously too cute for words! You really should write more often! A very enjoyable read indeed!!

teddyyy

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Awww.. Teddu... It gave me so many feels..

Beyond adorable..

So beautifully penned down.. The idea of twinzies was so cool.. Well thought and well executed..

Now I badly want this in show..

Plz cv's sun rhe h aap..

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Guys I am literally blushing AND SO OVERWHELMED by all of your sweet words! As always I pakka wala promise to respond to every single person very soon! I just want to go make other posts pink and look at my tea party too LOL But I'll be back, seriously I don't think I've smiled this much in a while haha, love you all EmbarrassedHeart
fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
So good teddy

teddyyy

rithvikrocks Newbie
rithvikrocks
rithvikrocks

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Aww. This is so cute Embarrassed

teddyyy

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
W*F I AM SO ANNOYED THAT YOU WAITED UNTIL I WENT OFF TO REVISE BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS. WTH TEDDY! 
RES.

Okay Unreserved and I'm much more calm now LOL

Oh myyy gawddd Teddy! Seriously how have you not written anything till date? I cant stop laughing and smiling at this! This is like thee pregnancy scene I want to see in TEI. Seriously bro, this was so damn good! 

I was laughing at the Raman and Cherry parts in your story, it made it so much more real and hilarious! Cherry wanting to go hospital with them and then his suggestion of recording the birth. Omg stop it I cant! ROFL

Awwhh man, have I said I love this yet? DUDE I LOVE THIS! Kunj's frustration is so on point, like bahadh mein gaya sab kuch, you're fricking having contractions Twinkle! D'ohLOL

Raman and Pinni at the end was sooo adorable, you really have their characters etched into your mind #RinniForever ROFL Cherry coming in and asking why Kunj has two babies was the best! ROFL Like someone hit the guy up with an anesthetic please just do us the favour! D'oh

They had Twins yaaay! I loved how Twinj bickered about the baby being a Sadu Sarna or Siyappa Queen like omg are you being for real? Poor child! LOL

Side Note: I read 'tranquility' in your story and fangirled about myself for a bit ROFL

You definitely need to write more! I really loved reading this. It was so amazing and funny. My sister was giving me dirty looks because I was laughing at my screen ErmmROFL

Edited by Tranquility123 - 17 April 2016 at 1:50pm

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

W*F I AM SO ANNOYED THAT YOU WAITED UNTIL I WENT OFF TO REVISE BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS. WTH TEDDY! 
RES.

omg I just saw this, don't be mad *hides behind bear* I WAS WORKING ON THE TEA PARTAY LOL FORGIVE ME PLS. This, tea party and the favorite moments of the week thing had me so busy LOL

Tranquility123

Go to top