Twinj OS: Twinzies! (Page 10)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by kardooks

Teddy this was really good, don't know what you talking about, I really enjoyed the story.
Hope to see more writings by you,
Well DoneThumbs Up

Aww Karen thank you!! I appreciate all your lovely words and I'll try to write something again soon, this was fun haha.
Well I'm waiting, although I can relate to you only being able to write factual papers, I am the same, not Soo creative as some of the members here as I myself can only write academic papers, but seriously your first attempt was really good.

I know omggg some of the writers here have the best most creative ideas and I'm like bro I can only write English papers LOL.

HAYE you have no idea how happy you've made me Karen! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UncrownedQueen

Originally posted by UncrownedQueen

Gosh this is sooo cute!!!Day DreamingEmbarrassedHeart
I was smiling throughout the entire thing like thisBig smile(and got myself a couple of weird glancesLOL)

This is truly adorable and so well written!Heart
</b>
<b>
I love how you maintained major essence of the family along with all their characteristics especially Twinj (those cute fights andhilariousbanterLOL)StarEmbarrassed

Please write more!Hug

LOL sorry about the weird glances but thank you so much! I read your story and it was so amazing so this means a lot! Thank you a bunchies and yes I plan on trying to soon :)))

Yo writing about the Twinj fight was such a joy LOL
'

That is so sweet of you!Heart
Well i will definitely be waiting for more stories from youHeartEmbarrassed
Gosh I know! LOLI love writing Twinj banter tooLOLROFL

I see you put something up, I'm gonna read it in a bit hehe :)) My brain is already trying to think of a new story LOL, this is fun work for once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen--Natasha--

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neverlandspirit

AHHH...BRUH YOU JUST DID NOT
I AM SOOO PUMPED!

Unres!!

Hayooo rabba! Itna pyaara pyaara likha hai!
It was super duper uber cute!
I loved how you managed to keep Kunj and Twinkle in character with their bickering and flirting and SO CUTE!!
And I don't really have to mention this, but Raman Mama and Cherry were such a treat!

Twinkle bab, you are in labor! I think Mahi will understand the situation and forgive you for missing the graduation party!LOLLOL

Overall, really cute and well written.
kAUN KEHTA HAI TU LIKH NAHI SAKTI?!

Omg I just saw this buddy! Thank you sooo much, I have the BIGGEST smile on my face hehe. I really truly love you, so sweet dude. And I know I feel like Twinkle would be slow to realize LOL so I decided to add that.

And me hehe *hides behind bear* it was my first time so I guess I surprised myself too haha? But seriously thank you, everyone's response made me explode with happiness!
-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Without warning a mole has transpired from its molehill..you took your own sweet time Teddy to show the creative side of you..now that you've uncovered this talent out in the open to us, be ready for some greedy requests because trust me your going to get a lot

Pregnancy stories are definitely the cutest ones..and yours was a visual feast to read..all the characters were so apt in conjunction to their onscreen personalities

Loved how you kept the nokh-jhok intact..these two can literally fight anywhere and everywhere..the gift of Twinkle giving birth to Kunj's twins and Kunj's caring advancement towards his wife was written beautifully..my mind went into imagination overdrive and saw your story play out in front of me, and that the trait of an excellent writer

Keep that notepad and pen in hand..because here's hoping you will write a lot more in the near future 
Hehe I'm a mole?? Jk, Inayah you have blown me away with your words and I am so so happy that I pleased you with this piece! Haha so many people keep telling me to write more and I think I may have to agree LOL. 

I've been seeing so many pregnancy stories lately so I decided to write my own hah. Omg you're too kind yaar, thank you so much! I love when I can visualize stories so the fact that you were able to with mine is just omg LOL

Thank you thank you thank you! <3

A metaphorical mole LOL

Your story has exhilarated so many people..story telling is definitely your forte..one talent of many and I hope to see all types of genres written by you..can I look forward to an angst filled story next?..or is that being a bit too greedy!

Trust me if I can't visualise the story when reading it then it's not worth my time..thats the whole point of reading, to be in the feel of the moment and connect with the story..your story did just that whilst reading it

Always welcome love x

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Without warning a mole has transpired from its molehill..you took your own sweet time Teddy to show the creative side of you..now that you've uncovered this talent out in the open to us, be ready for some greedy requests because trust me your going to get a lot

Pregnancy stories are definitely the cutest ones..and yours was a visual feast to read..all the characters were so apt in conjunction to their onscreen personalities

Loved how you kept the nokh-jhok intact..these two can literally fight anywhere and everywhere..the gift of Twinkle giving birth to Kunj's twins and Kunj's caring advancement towards his wife was written beautifully..my mind went into imagination overdrive and saw your story play out in front of me, and that the trait of an excellent writer

Keep that notepad and pen in hand..because here's hoping you will write a lot more in the near future
Hehe I'm a mole?? Jk, Inayah you have blown me away with your words and I am so so happy that I pleased you with this piece! Haha so many people keep telling me to write more and I think I may have to agree LOL.

I've been seeing so many pregnancy stories lately so I decided to write my own hah. Omg you're too kind yaar, thank you so much! I love when I can visualize stories so the fact that you were able to with mine is just omgLOL

Thank you thank you thank you! <3

A metaphorical moleLOL

Your story has exhilarated so many people..story telling is definitely your forte..one talent of many and I hope to see all types of genres written by you..can I look forward to an angst filled story next?..or is that being a bit too greedy!

Trust me if I can't visualise the story when reading it then it's not worth my time..thats the whole point of reading, to be in the feel of the moment and connect with the story..your story did just that whilst reading it

Always welcome love x

Oh thank god :P I prefer being a bear LOL.

Oh my goodness stop I'm blushing LOL. Okay so angsty stories are my absolute favorite so I shall try to build my way up to one so you might have to endure a cheesy or a middle one before I can get there haha, but I shall try!

Again, I love you hehe, your words are truly encouraging!
.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I'm here Cool

Sorry i took so long!!!  *hands over cookies and a couple of hugs thrown in*EmbarrassedLOL
OMG!!! Eeek!! I can't belive you!!! you say you cant write and yet this is what you throw our way? Holy moly this is all kinds of cuteness overloaded! Clap

This was just the thing to give me a Coke-like energy boost after studying like a maniac! (Which wasn't too bad today!) Except that I've been on my laptop for like 20 minutes and I still haven't started watching the Criminal Minds episode like I planned to. -_-" Thanks, TedsLOL
No, really. Thanks!

On a side note at this rate, I'm a Sheldon Cooper under development lol. Imma die studying 

I have to say though, I laughed at the 'nok jhok' part. I seriously just laughed [silently, though, so V(lol we are using code words now) wouldn't think I was completely off my rocker!], pretty much because I knew where this was going. Tongue

Lemme try to comment on this objectively though.

The premise was just so sweet. Pregnancy stories are the cutest and my babies are adorbs like always.
Lol cherry sarna is hilarious. I'm impressed, no worries Zaw, I'm impressed in a harmless kinda way. LOLBig smile

Can I just squeal in joy? cause I'm legit doing that reading the cute bedroom scene. 
(oh now I realise that this aint very objective so scratch the objective part lol)
Although I read 'tranquility' in one of the sentences and I went like Naz is here.. ROFL
(I have lost it, havent I?)

And just when I thought you forgot your BAE, you brought him right in!
Cherry and Maamu fighting over food, this is something I can visualize without any aid! Wink
it was again hilarious
Kunj darling your family is so better than cable LOLLOLLOL

LOL cherry needs to patent his ideas I tell you. He'd be filthy rich and in a sense so will Zaw and we all could live off their money. God I can so be an evil genius and I'd totally rock that look now won't I? Approve
But seriously, he suggested they tape the whole thing? Now thats sure signs of genius LOL
Teds, its like Rinni is etched into your mind lol
the reactions, were spot on bro! Wink

The whole shot made me so so happy
I'm gonna treat u with cookies
remember , COOKIES SHALL RULE THE WORLD LOLLOLROFL
*lays out cookies and milk* 

Lol I better stop before this comment gets bigger than the shot itself 

on a quick note, I love you teds 
Hug
P.S I'm so gonna read this again Wink

Edited by .Ragini. - 18 April 2016 at 2:59pm

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

I'm here Cool

Sorry i took so long!!!  *hands over cookies and a couple of hugs thrown in*EmbarrassedLOL
OMG!!! Eeek!! I can't belive you!!! you say you cant write and yet this is what you throw our way? Holy moly this is all kinds of cuteness overloaded! Clap

This was just the thing to give me a Coke-like energy boost after studying like a maniac! (Which wasn't too bad today!) Except that I've been on my laptop for like 20 minutes and I still haven't started watching the Criminal Minds episode like I planned to. -_-" Thanks, TedsLOL
No, really. Thanks!

On a side note at this rate, I'm a Sheldon Cooper under development lol. Imma die studying 

I have to say though, I laughed at the 'nok jhok' part. I seriously just laughed [silently, though, so V(lol we are using code words now) wouldn't think I was completely off my rocker!], pretty much because I knew where this was going. Tongue

Lemme try to comment on this objectively though.

The premise was just so sweet. Pregnancy stories are the cutest and my babies are adorbs like always.
Lol cherry sarna is hilarious. I'm impressed, no worries Zaw, I'm impressed in a harmless kinda way. LOLBig smile

Can I just squeal in joy? cause I'm legit doing that reading the cute bedroom scene. 
(oh now I realise that this aint very objective so scratch the objective part lol)
Although I read 'tranquility' in one of the sentences and I went like Naz is here.. ROFL
(I have lost it, havent I?)

And just when I thought you forgot your BAE, you brought him right in!
Cherry and Maamu fighting over food, this is something I can visualize without any aid! Wink
it was again hilarious
Kunj darling your family is so better than cable LOLLOLLOL

LOL cherry needs to patent his ideas I tell you. He'd be filthy rich and in a sense so will Zaw and we all could live off their money. God I can so be an evil genius and I'd totally rock that look now won't I? Approve
But seriously, he suggested they tape the whole thing? Now thats sure signs of genius LOL
Teds, its like Rinni is etched into your mind lol
the reactions, were spot on bro! Wink

The whole shot made me so so happy
I'm gonna treat u with cookies
remember , COOKIES SHALL RULE THE WORLD LOLLOLROFL
*lays out cookies and milk* 

Lol I better stop before this comment gets bigger than the shot itself 

on a quick note, I love you teds 
Hug
P.S I'm so gonna read this again Wink

OMG RAGS BUDDY your comment was soon worth the wait! Lmao thank you for the cookies, I need a bedtime snack :P I'm glad to see you're studying and happier that I gave you a well deserved break :P 

Omg V :PPP Glad you laughed quietly LOOOL. And awww thank you Rags, you're so sweet and I appreciate all your kind words! Haha I thought I couldn't write creatively so this was a nice adventure!

You've most definitely lost it, but your comment is making me die from laughter so all is well LOL. 

Hayes Raman Mamu <3 never ever forgetting him :P Thank you again for all your sweetness and your cookies, me loves youuu! Embarrassed

PS. I think more than Kunj's family, our group is better than cable LOL

PPS. Omg you're reading it twice?! Hayeee I'm flattered LOL. 

Edited by teddyyy - 18 April 2016 at 9:35pm
...Shakti... IF-Dazzler
...Shakti...
...Shakti...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
teddy you wrote an OS!!!
res! will read it asap!

teddyyy

Go to top