Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Shivanya confessed to Ritik...finally..yayyy..:) (Page 5)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

Originally posted by sun29

out of the blue but so so so happy...ab toh jo hogha dekha jayega...

when Ritik will get to know her naagin wala truth he may think her confession was fake but fortunately he will get to know the whole truth soon Approve

yup he would be made to believe sab kuch fake tha untill the truth is out...thankfuly jyada nahi stretch hogha varna daily soap hotha toh kam se kam 3 months drag karthe ...

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Gah I'm so mad. My internet decided to die Saturday raat se and the internet guy came at 9 pm after my repeated calls the whole day...so missed most of the confession. .and nalayak itni laye aya and said its too late to repair right now ma'am kal subah wapas aaonga. Moron. Koi confession scene detail mein likho na please. Dialogues ke saath. Ab toh wahi sahara hai until I get my connection back.
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

out of the blue but so so so happy...ab toh jo hogha dekha jayega...

when Ritik will get to know her naagin wala truth he may think her confession was fake but fortunately he will get to know the whole truth soon Approve

yup he would be made to believe sab kuch fake tha untill the truth is out...thankfuly jyada nahi stretch hogha varna daily soap hotha toh kam se kam 3 months drag karthe ...

mandap per jatay hum
sesha n ritik ki shadi k madap .. phera done sindor hath meiin uthaya 

shiv aai ruk jaao ritik... aur agar nagin hai tu she will blow sindoor ud jay ga ritik k hath se shiv ki mang mein mang mein direct ROFL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Gah I'm so mad. My internet decided to die Saturday raat se and the internet guy came at 9 pm after my repeated calls the whole day...so missed most of the confession. .and nalayak itni laye aya and said its too late to repair right now ma'am kal subah wapas aaonga. Moron. Koi confession scene detail mein likho na please. Dialogues ke saath. Ab toh wahi sahara hai until I get my connection back.

i don't remember of dialogues much...but will give u an update

hrithik comes into the room and wants to drink the milk but shivanya tries to stop him as the milk is poisoned by sesha as she wants to kill shivanya...shivanya tries to stop him but he doesn't..shivanya than confess her love to hrithik...he puts down the milk began to laugh...ask shivanya to confess one more time...shivanya confess her love again...he comes near pulls her closer to him and ask her to confess again...shivanya says 'i love u hrithik'...in excitement he goes to the mirror and shouts that shivanya raheja is in love with hrithik raheja...he comes to her and starts dancing with her...she ask him how many times will he want her to confess again...which hrithik says...for entire lifetime...Hrivanya shares some romantic moments while dancing and shivanya drops the milk...she tells hrithik sorry that the milk has been spilled on the ground which hrithik says never mind...he will get a new one and leaves but he comes again...comes closer to shivanya...hugs her and gives a kiss on her cheeks and tells her that he will love her...with her love bonded to his but will not force her to consummate their relationship till she agrees to it and leaves the room...shivanya tell herself that tdy she has save hrithik and herself from yamini plans but they are not lucky everytime...sesha witness the entire Hrivanya confession scene and feels jealous...she say to herself that she will not let Hrivanya unite...she can't see hrithik with shivanya and for that shivanya has to die... 

Edited by Mages - 17 April 2016 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

sapnaf52 IF-Dazzler
sapnaf52
sapnaf52

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Finally shivanya confessed
beautiful episode.they are amazing couple.
beautiful pics.
thanks for sharing.

Edited by sapnaf52 - 17 April 2016 at 11:01pm
._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Aw, the excitement and smiles are too cute. Heart Thanks so much for posting the gifs and pics. Hug

Edited by ._Pari_. - 18 April 2016 at 2:01am
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Link?
LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

Link?