Tashan-e-Ishq

Teddy's Tea Party #3 (Page 7)

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by Iansomer1

people talking abt tashan wat abt yuvi cherry  tashan who can forget the scene where he ran after him with a bat lmao

Sorry for disturbing ur serious discussions and barging in with silliness but thats wat i am famous for na
Lmao Ian that's why we love you!

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SCENE ROFL  ROFL  ROFL omg why can't we get more Cherry and Yuvi scenes?!?! I loved seeing them fight and Kunj coming in between LOOOL. 
okklet me die laughingROFL  ROFL and then cherry chasing uv and saying kharghoshROFL  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Originally posted by Tranquility123

Oh man. To hell with studies ROFL (just kidding, I'm on my break)
Reserved. 
LOOOL YAY NEMO IS HERE Hug
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

and nemo is here
girl u gotta comment im free for sometime so here looking forward to ur tashan

teddyyy

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZawraMalik

people talking abt tashan wat abt yuvi cherry  tashan who can forget the scene where he ran after him with a bat lmao

Sorry for disturbing ur serious discussions and barging in with silliness but thats wat i am famous for na

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SCENE ROFL  ROFL  ROFL omg why can't we get more Cherry and Yuvi scenes?!?! I loved seeing them fight and Kunj coming in between LOOOL. 
okklet me die laughingROFL  ROFL and then cherry chasing uv and saying kharghoshROFL 

ROFL

thanx for love teddy lol
agree we need more of those scenes the khargosh killed me

teddyyy

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Wow your favorite scene, I must go watch it again then! Buddy, the tashan between Kuvi seems so prevalent in that scene wow!

Right vs wrong always reminds me of my arms idk why lmfaooo! I wonder where Kunj stands in that, is he in the middle??

Kunj is with Twinkle. This whole thing is between Yuvi and Twinkle. Kunj is onlyrelevant because he stood up for Twinkle and was chosen for her. Kunj either is beside Twinkle or behind her. It isn't his war. It's Twinkle's.

Ah yes! Beautifully said haha. I love with when he's holding her and or hugging her the mostEmbarrassed

you agree? yo people got angry at me for saying that Kunj is the second lead.LOL
LOL While reading that comment I was like Areeba ne 2nd lead KAB BOLA? Then realized she/he misunderstood n actually explained how Kunj was there from the beginning in Press conference n all LOL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Wow your favorite scene, I must go watch it again then! Buddy, the tashan between Kuvi seems so prevalent in that scene wow!

Right vs wrong always reminds me of my arms idk why lmfaooo! I wonder where Kunj stands in that, is he in the middle??

Kunj is with Twinkle. This whole thing is between Yuvi and Twinkle. Kunj is only relevant because he stood up for Twinkle and was chosen for her. Kunj either is beside Twinkle or behind her. It isn't his war. It's Twinkle's. 
Ah yes! Beautifully said haha. I love with when he's holding her and or hugging her the most Embarrassed

you agree? yo people got angry at me for saying that Kunj is the second lead. LOL
Lmao I completely agree that the war has always been between Yuvi and Twinkle. I just disagree with the second lead thing because I feel like they are parallel leads with Yuvi being negative and Kunj the literal knight in shining armor LOL But I ain't mad LOOOL. I see why you say it, just don't completely agree with it Embarrassed
_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Iansomer1]leh zaw itna normal reaction thats not psycho yuvi at all lol
Lol i said na i was doing drama main masoon soul kar bhi kya sakti hon.. nahi tell me kya chati hy should i throw you ftm some clif or kill you point blank LOLShocked
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

okklet me die laughingROFL  ROFL and then cherry chasing uv and saying kharghoshROFL 

ROFL

thanx for love teddy lol
agree we need more of those scenes the khargosh killed me

LOL anytime buddy! Yooo, Zaw got so happy we mentioned her hubby! ROFL omg don't kill me :PP

LOOOL what does khargosh mean exactly?

Go to top