teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Ok, going to go in chronological order for this.

1. MY first fav tashan scene is between Yuvi-Kunj. #SecretOTP 
This scene was aired on 3rd September 2015 when Yuvi was angry at Kunj for saying yes to Twinkle and then being engaged to her through Roka ceremony. He went after Kunj on his bike and tried to beat him up but Twinkle came in between and revealed the truth about Yuvi to Kunj. I loved that sequence because to brought out how Yuvi will never tolerate anyone getting in his path toward Twinkle. Weather his path was to take revenge or to obtain her, Yuvi's displeasure of anyone coming in between them was evident. 

2. This scene aired on 6th october. It was when Kunj and Twinkle take the bus separately to the mandir because Bubbly lies to the family that they'll come together. I liked the whole thing because it showed that despite the farmhouse incident, Twinkle was trying her best to stay strong in Kunj's presence and even had small expectations from him since he had always guarded her from wrong paths. Yuvi climbs aboard the bus and tries to take Twinkle away and Kunj does nothing to come in between them.  The whole scene eclipsed Twinkle pulling away from Yuvi despite still having feelings for Yuvi and expected till the end for Kunj to come for her except he didn't which baffled her. The scene between the three captured the whole essence of tashan-e-Ishq for me. 

3. This scene aired on 18th december and it was between Kunj and Twinkle. Bebe cried in front of Kunj and twinkle because of her failed plan to expose Yuvi by wearing a short dress creating a ruckus in the house and Surjeet giving ultimatums. The scene between Kunj and Twinkle was with Kunj reminding Twinkle the basis of their marriage, a compromise for their families and telling her that if she is going to create drama between his family members then he won't think twice before leaving her. I think the scene really stood out because history was repeating itself in Kunj's life. Despite not wanting, Kunj told Alisha that his family is more important to him then their relationship and the same went on this case. If Kunj could have his family united and happy, he wouldn't ask for anything in the world. The whole compromise and responsibility thing overshadowed Kunj's personal feelings for Twinkle and his love for her as his "wife/family" in the episodes in these days also overpowers any body else's words because for Kunj, family is his everything.

4. the Yuvi-Twinkle confrontation that aired on 11th March really stood out to me because it showed how Twinkle will also stand up for herself when needed. The open declaration of attack by Yuvi on her and Kunj's relationship and Twinkle's calm demeanor instead of raging was amazing!! 

5. The Kunj-Twinkle and Yuvi confrontation in the graveyard that aired couple of days ago Twinkle in between Yuvi and Kunj and Kunj threatening Yuvi after hearing him say that Twinkle is his world was superbly done. I really liked that because to showed how much Twinkle has transitioned from having feelings of regret to leanin against Kunj's love to defend herself and show Yuvraj his place. The whole sequence also brought out the Tashan Yuvi has for Twinkle. His junoon/obsession taking over and ruling his life and his purpose being not just clear to Twinkle but also Kunj. 

Lmao I can hear Zaw and Rags cheering from here because of your Secret OTP! 

Omg yes I was watching that scene the other day! Our babies omg, it really did show how Yuvi acts on impulse and violence is almost always the answer with him. My feelings about he second scene you mentioned have always been hella confused like the tashan was way too real lol. Kunj not helping shocked me, Twinkle depended on him pleasantly surprised me, and Yuvi stopped shocking me then LOL. 

Wow your third one I forgot about and it really speaks to the basis of Kunj's character, for him family is everything and Twinkle's silly antics got in the way of that. So proud to see how far these two have come! 

OMG I WANTED TO CHANGE MY THING FROM 5 TO 7 BECAUSE OF YOUR LAST 2 LOL. I agreed so much with them! Twinkle being a sherni and the graveyard scene holy cannoli, the feels tho dude. It's so interesting through your chosen scenes to see how Yuvi has unravelled and Twinj have come closer! 

LOL I love KuYi! The bromance is too real! 

I loved Twinkle's equation with both the men in that scene. Yuvi and her had started becoming two opposing sides and Kunj stood behind her even with his silence. The best thing was that when Yuvi left the bus, he didn't look at Twinkle or the people who threatened to beat him but he looked at Kunj with a glare saying that he won't let him win. That scene is my fav throughout the show so far.

Yuvi is definietly just as impulsive as Twinkle. The difference is the Twinkle chooses right and Yuvi chooses wrong. He is so invested in getting what he wants, he doesn't see what his passage is taking him towards where as for Twinkle, her need to stand by corrected forms uplifts her. 
Wow your favorite scene, I must go watch it again then! Buddy, the tashan between Kuvi seems so prevalent in that scene wow!

Right vs wrong always reminds me of my arms idk why lmfaooo! I wonder where Kunj stands in that, is he in the middle??
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

Ain't there an invitation for the tea party TeddyLOL

Bookmarking this,be back in the morning when the party will be almost overLOL
Lmfao should I start sending PM's for this too? LOL hehe, look forward to your thoughts and yo look at this:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

im here just to show face so sad k cant be a part right now but have fun guys zada drink mat karna lol tea i mean

Meri muh dikhai to do logo lol
AWW buddy imma miss you today, and Nemo is nowhere to be seen. I gave you the OS right? So no more muh dikhai from me ROFL

I drink milk so no worries lmao. 
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Teddy, Awww I love you Embarrassed 5th one is the hotel scene where Yuvi sent msg to Twinkle from Kunj's phone to create misunderstanding, Twinkle wanted KuVi to become friends, Yuvi was over friendly & Kunj was searching for chullubhar pani in his mind for sure LOL He was there jhelling over friendly Yuvi ONLY FOR Twinkle Big smile

@Areeba, YES YES the BUS scene, I fell in love with Kunj 4th nehi 5th time while watching that scene Tongue LOL

And the confrontation between YuvLe in Taneja house during Manohar kand was also awesome where Twinkle showed him his future Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Lol zaw chal materialistic honay ka mood nahi 
Give me kunj lol 
Lol kunj hota meri pas tou abhi tak teri GF kunwari nahi hoti lol remember we are in a relationship now soo tameez main raho koi kunj shunj nhi mily ga tumhy dont force me to turn into a physco like uvLOL

lol zaw ek boyfriend hai or mein gf or kia single hai tu

Chal show some of ur uv colors im curious k kia karegi tu lmao
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Lol zaw chal materialistic honay ka mood nahi 
Give me kunj lol 
Lol kunj hota meri pas tou abhi tak teri GF kunwari nahi hoti lol remember we are in a relationship now soo tameez main raho koi kunj shunj nhi mily ga tumhy dont force me to turn into a physco like uvLOL
Lmfao Zaw you're already psycho...
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

im here just to show face so sad k cant be a part right now but have fun guys zada drink mat karna lol tea i mean

Meri muh dikhai to do logo lol
AWW buddy imma miss you today, and Nemo is nowhere to be seen. I gave you the OS right? So no more muh dikhai from me ROFL

I drink milk so no worries lmao. 

lol Aww nemo bhi party ka  fun quotient hoti hai
u r adorable quotient
makes me wonder mein konsa quotient hoti hoon lol

Go to top