Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom
Ok, going to go in chronological order for this.
1. MY first fav tashan scene is between Yuvi-Kunj. #SecretOTP
This scene was aired on 3rd September 2015 when Yuvi was angry at Kunj for saying yes to Twinkle and then being engaged to her through Roka ceremony. He went after Kunj on his bike and tried to beat him up but Twinkle came in between and revealed the truth about Yuvi to Kunj. I loved that sequence because to brought out how Yuvi will never tolerate anyone getting in his path toward Twinkle. Weather his path was to take revenge or to obtain her, Yuvi's displeasure of anyone coming in between them was evident.
2. This scene aired on 6th october. It was when Kunj and Twinkle take the bus separately to the mandir because Bubbly lies to the family that they'll come together. I liked the whole thing because it showed that despite the farmhouse incident, Twinkle was trying her best to stay strong in Kunj's presence and even had small expectations from him since he had always guarded her from wrong paths. Yuvi climbs aboard the bus and tries to take Twinkle away and Kunj does nothing to come in between them. The whole scene eclipsed Twinkle pulling away from Yuvi despite still having feelings for Yuvi and expected till the end for Kunj to come for her except he didn't which baffled her. The scene between the three captured the whole essence of tashan-e-Ishq for me.
3. This scene aired on 18th december and it was between Kunj and Twinkle. Bebe cried in front of Kunj and twinkle because of her failed plan to expose Yuvi by wearing a short dress creating a ruckus in the house and Surjeet giving ultimatums. The scene between Kunj and Twinkle was with Kunj reminding Twinkle the basis of their marriage, a compromise for their families and telling her that if she is going to create drama between his family members then he won't think twice before leaving her. I think the scene really stood out because history was repeating itself in Kunj's life. Despite not wanting, Kunj told Alisha that his family is more important to him then their relationship and the same went on this case. If Kunj could have his family united and happy, he wouldn't ask for anything in the world. The whole compromise and responsibility thing overshadowed Kunj's personal feelings for Twinkle and his love for her as his "wife/family" in the episodes in these days also overpowers any body else's words because for Kunj, family is his everything.
4. the Yuvi-Twinkle confrontation that aired on 11th March really stood out to me because it showed how Twinkle will also stand up for herself when needed. The open declaration of attack by Yuvi on her and Kunj's relationship and Twinkle's calm demeanor instead of raging was amazing!!
5. The Kunj-Twinkle and Yuvi confrontation in the graveyard that aired couple of days ago Twinkle in between Yuvi and Kunj and Kunj threatening Yuvi after hearing him say that Twinkle is his world was superbly done. I really liked that because to showed how much Twinkle has transitioned from having feelings of regret to leanin against Kunj's love to defend herself and show Yuvraj his place. The whole sequence also brought out the Tashan Yuvi has for Twinkle. His junoon/obsession taking over and ruling his life and his purpose being not just clear to Twinkle but also Kunj.
Lmao I can hear Zaw and Rags cheering from here because of your Secret OTP!
Omg yes I was watching that scene the other day! Our babies omg, it really did show how Yuvi acts on impulse and violence is almost always the answer with him. My feelings about he second scene you mentioned have always been hella confused like the tashan was way too real lol. Kunj not helping shocked me, Twinkle depended on him pleasantly surprised me, and Yuvi stopped shocking me then LOL.
Wow your third one I forgot about and it really speaks to the basis of Kunj's character, for him family is everything and Twinkle's silly antics got in the way of that. So proud to see how far these two have come!
OMG I WANTED TO CHANGE MY THING FROM 5 TO 7 BECAUSE OF YOUR LAST 2 LOL. I agreed so much with them! Twinkle being a sherni and the graveyard scene holy cannoli, the feels tho dude. It's so interesting through your chosen scenes to see how Yuvi has unravelled and Twinj have come closer!