Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Originally posted by teddyyy

Wow your favorite scene, I must go watch it again then! Buddy, the tashan between Kuvi seems so prevalent in that scene wow!

Right vs wrong always reminds me of my arms idk why lmfaooo! I wonder where Kunj stands in that, is he in the middle??

Kunj is with Twinkle. This whole thing is between Yuvi and Twinkle. Kunj is onlyrelevant because he stood up for Twinkle and was chosen for her. Kunj either is beside Twinkle or behind her. It isn't his war. It's Twinkle's.

Ah yes! Beautifully said haha. I love with when he's holding her and or hugging her the mostEmbarrassed

you agree? yo people got angry at me for saying that Kunj is the second lead.LOL
LOL While reading that comment I was like Areeba ne 2nd lead KAB BOLA? Then realized she/he misunderstood n actually explained how Kunj was there from the beginning in Press conference n all LOL

LOL but like Yuvi wasthere first. Yes Kunj is parallel but in Twinkle's life. It's not a lovetriangle. It's a competition between one side vs. other. Kunj and Mahi got into the whole thing because of their pairing with Twinkle and Yuvraj. Mahi is thesecond female lead because she is still married to Yuvraj. They haven't shown divorce yet and divorcewon't come easily either.

Kunj was therebecause he becomes Twinkle's husband!!Saran are irrelevant in thehole thing. They do can take sides in the whole fight but it's not their fight. that's why Yuvi is the main person.Stern Smile
IN Twinkle's life Kunj is definitely the 2nd Man but in Tashan I mean the show he is the 1st male lead n Yuvi is the 2nd male lead because If the story is about Yuvi v/s Twinkle tho its also about the HERO of Twinkle which is Kunj...Right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyareeba_blossom

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Hw can we forget that tashan between kuvi during their Ring ceremony ROFL the desprate kunj the kamina bae uv ROFL
OMG Kunj was so desperate, eh wa like quick Twinkle isn't here lemme do this ROFLROFL
lol ya then humain twinj suhaag rat ki jagah KuVi nahhhiii ye sunany sy pehly main mat r keu nhi gyi ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Wow your favorite scene, I must go watch it again then! Buddy, the tashan between Kuvi seems so prevalent in that scene wow!

Right vs wrong always reminds me of my arms idk why lmfaooo! I wonder where Kunj stands in that, is he in the middle??

Kunj is with Twinkle. This whole thing is between Yuvi and Twinkle. Kunj is onlyrelevant because he stood up for Twinkle and was chosen for her. Kunj either is beside Twinkle or behind her. It isn't his war. It's Twinkle's.

Ah yes! Beautifully said haha. I love with when he's holding her and or hugging her the mostEmbarrassed

you agree? yo people got angry at me for saying that Kunj is the second lead.LOL
LOL While reading that comment I was like Areeba ne 2nd lead KAB BOLA? Then realized she/he misunderstood n actually explained how Kunj was there from the beginning in Press conference n all LOL

LOL but like Yuvi was there first. Yes Kunj is parallel but in Twinkle's life. It's not a love triangle. It's a competition between one side vs. other. Kunj and Mahi got into the whole thing because of their pairing with Twinkle and Yuvraj. Mahi is the second female lead because she is still married to Yuvraj. They haven't shown divorce yet and divorce won't come easily either. 

Kunj was there because he becomes Twinkle's husband!! Saran are irrelevant in the hole thing. They do can take sides in the whole fight but it's not their fight. that's why Yuvi is the main person. Stern Smile
He was there first I agree and no love triangle. Maybe it's my immense love for Kunj that I can't call him a second lead lmao. He's as important as Yuvi and Twinj so yep he's parallel :P Now Mahi I can say she is a second lead because she was brought wayyy later and I mean she's not as important as Kunj in my mind LOL NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE. 

He has become relevant because of Twinkle and obviously he'll take Twinkle's side too that way. Mahi, even though was brought later, is relevant because she was made relevant by Yuvi bringing her in. As Twinkle's sister, she is not relevant enough but as Yuvraj's wife, she is. 

I guess i's the attachment with Kunj with everyone. that's why everyone is like nopess.

teddyyy

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

thanx teddy
and zaw yeah kuvi tashan for sagai lol
Lol ian when kunj was not agreeing to come to that hotal na so twinlle was saying chalo na kunj tavhi that dude said yar kunj chalo na and kunj was like ROFL

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

LOL but like Yuvi wasthere first. Yes Kunj is parallel but in Twinkle's life. It's not a lovetriangle. It's a competition between one side vs. other. Kunj and Mahi got into the whole thing because of their pairing with Twinkle and Yuvraj. Mahi is thesecond female lead because she is still married to Yuvraj. They haven't shown divorce yet and divorcewon't come easily either.

Kunj was therebecause he becomes Twinkle's husband!!Saran are irrelevant in thehole thing. They do can take sides in the whole fight but it's not their fight. that's why Yuvi is the main person.Stern Smile
IN Twinkle's life Kunj is definitely the 2nd Man but in Tashan I mean the show he is the 1st male lead n Yuvi is the 2nd male lead because If the story is about Yuvi v/s Twinkle tho its also about the HERO of Twinkle which is Kunj...Right?

no, reverse it. Kunj is Twinkle's HERO. He is the ISHQ in the Tashan with Yuvi. IN the story itself, Kunj's relevance doesn't become until their marriage. Until the pheras are done. 

but since Twinkle is the main point of everything, Kunj comes out as the person she ends up with because of her rejecting Yuvi. Approve

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with Arpi, second man in her life but most important. And I agree with Areeba, Kunj's entry changed the dynamics of the war. But my heart will always say that Kunj is the positive lead and Yuvi the negative, because they play an EQUALLY important role in Twinkle's life Big smile

areeba_blossom

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
OK now I got it, Thanks for explaining this Areeba, I am definitely a tube light lol you are right because of the attachment towards Kunj this 2nd lead theory is hard to digest, actually this theory did not even cross my mind but you have a point as always...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyareeba_blossom

Go to top