Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: teddyyy

I agree with Arpi, second man in her life but most important. And I agree with Areeba, Kunj's entry changed the dynamics of the war. But my heart will always say that Kunj is the positive lead and Yuvi the negative, because they play an EQUALLY important role in Twinkle's lifeπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly, Their ROLES are EQUAL but WAYS are DIFFERENT BAS! πŸ˜†
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

OK now I got it, Thanks for explaining this Areeba, I am definitely a tube light lol you are right because of the attachment towards Kunj this 2nd lead theory is hard to digest, actually this theory did not even cross my mind but you have a point as always...

lmao ^ my feelings basicalllyyy
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Teds: thats what I am saying. In Twinkle's life, the men are parallel. You red my post friday and i said that Kunj isn't going to like that Yuvraj has the same place in twinkle's life as he has. Kunj is #1 on love list and Yuvraj is #1 on hate list. They both are parallel in Twinkle's life BUT the story isn't just about Twinkle. It isn't a one-women play. It's about two sides. it's Yuvraj and Twinkle so in the story, Kunj becomes 2nd. In Twinkle's life he is the first lead because she chooses him over Yuvi. 

@Arpi: all good dude. I know people get mad because like Kunj is everyone's goals and all and he's such a nice boy-next-door material that we want to believe he pressed on top. except the story isn't about him at all and that's the only point i had. πŸ˜ƒ
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

@Teds: thats what I am saying. In Twinkle's life, the men are parallel. You red my post friday and i said that Kunj isn't going to like that Yuvraj has the same place in twinkle's life as he has. Kunj is #1 on love list and Yuvraj is #1 on hate list. They both are parallel in Twinkle's life BUT the story isn't just about Twinkle. It isn't a one-women play. It's about two sides. it's Yuvraj and Twinkle so in the story, Kunj becomes 2nd. In Twinkle's life he is the first lead because she chooses him over Yuvi. 

@Arpi: all good dude. I know people get mad because like Kunj is everyone's goals and all and he's such a nice boy-next-door material that we want to believe he pressed on top. except the story isn't about him at all and that's the only point i had. πŸ˜ƒ

AHA I FEEL SMARTICLE PARTICLES NOW BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND LOOOL. You're the best, hands down! <3
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

AHA I FEEL SMARTICLE PARTICLES NOW BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND LOOOL. You're the best, hands down! <3

Your fangirling took over before LOL. 

this is so sad though. I spent my weekend analyzing a TV soap 
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Your fangirling took over before LOL. 

this is so sad though. I spent my weekend analyzing a TV soap 

Lmao bro it always gets in the way! 

LOOOL it's ok, I was here most of the weekend too πŸ˜† At least you were using your brain productively :PP
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay this isn't in my favourite order, I'm going to write them chronologically because its easier πŸ˜†

1. Leela and Twinkle scene in Mata ki Chowki where Leela threatened to take poison and unable to handle her mother's threats, Twinkle drinks the bottle herself, bottoms up. I know a lot of people didnt like the threat of suicide from Leela's side but I genuinely thought it was realistic. Their argument was so heated with Leela just wanting a YES or NO from Twinkle and nothing else. Like mother, like daughter, each as stubborn as the other. That was the first scene that portrayed how far Twinkle was willing to go in order to save a dear one's life. The girl practically embraced death with open arms. I also loved how Leela reacted after wards. And Kunj as always, the knight in shining armour, didnt hesitate before he scooped her up into his arms and headed to the hospital. 

2. The scene where Yuvi kidnaps Twinkle from her marriage functions (same one as yours). Twinkle finally removed the blindfold from her eyes and saw Yuvi for what he was. I love how it was Kunj that she called even though there was so much tension between the two. And that HUG. I cant. 

3. Twinkle-Kunj-Yuvi at the mandap. First of all the way Twinkle pulled away Yuvi's sehra was so amazing. Sherni mode in full swing and then that slap. I've always seen bride's break down or become numb and silent at mandaps (I dont get why) but Twinkle was the first bride who went full on action mode and gave him a piece of her mind! Then Kunj's entry. And his dialogues. "Mere hone wali biwi hai woh!" Hayee the possessiveness in his tone and body language since day 1. I'm getting all giddy and girly now! 

4.I dont know if you'd call this a Tashan scene but I loved the scene where Bebe confronts Twinkle about her behaviour with Yuvi and Twinkle finally reveals her past to her. It was so beautiful to watch Twinkle trying to convince Bebe of her innocence and then cue Yuvi who hugged Twinkle and what did out dearest Babe do? Yup thats right. She gave Yuvi a piece of her mind and reminded him his position in the household as Twinkle's devar and kicked him out the room! Then Twinke and Bebe's adorable reunion. I dont know if I prefer Bebe with Twinkle or with Kunj. They are all such goals. 

5. Farmhouse misunderstand clearance. Finally. Kunj broke my heart. I cant. 

Honourable mentions: 

Mrs. Amritsar after almost rape scene where he leaves her and drives off (only to come back)

The Twinj + Mahiraj scene in the bedroom after Mahi won and blamed Twinkle of faking her drowning. Kunj was bae in that scene! Like his comments to Yuvi were awesome! Hayeee dying. 

Kunj and Yuvi scenes. Because I ship them πŸ€£
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Lmao bro it always gets in the way! 

LOOOL it's ok, I was here most of the weekend too πŸ˜† At least you were using your brain productively :PP

Thatsone way to put it. πŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Okay this isn't in my favourite order, I'm going to write them chronologically because its easier πŸ˜†

1. Leela and Twinkle scene in Mata ki Chowki where Leela threatened to take poison and unable to handle her mother's threats, Twinkle drinks the bottle herself, bottoms up. I know a lot of people didnt like the threat of suicide from Leela's side but I genuinely thought it was realistic. Their argument was so heated with Leela just wanting a YES or NO from Twinkle and nothing else. Like mother, like daughter, each as stubborn as the other. That was the first scene that portrayed how far Twinkle was willing to go in order to save a dear one's life. The girl practically embraced death with open arms. I also loved how Leela reacted after wards. And Kunj as always, the knight in shining armour, didnt hesitate before he scooped her up into his arms and headed to the hospital. 

2. The scene where Yuvi kidnaps Twinkle from her marriage functions (same one as yours). Twinkle finally removed the blindfold from her eyes and saw Yuvi for what he was. I love how it was Kunj that she called even though there was so much tension between the two. And that HUG. I cant. 

3. Twinkle-Kunj-Yuvi at the mandap. First of all the way Twinkle pulled away Yuvi's sehra was so amazing. Sherni mode in full swing and then that slap. I've always seen bride's break down or become numb and silent at mandaps (I dont get why) but Twinkle was the first bride who went full on action mode and gave him a piece of her mind! Then Kunj's entry. And his dialogues. "Mere hone wali biwi hai woh!" Hayee the possessiveness in his tone and body language since day 1. I'm getting all giddy and girly now! 

4.I dont know if you'd call this a Tashan scene but I loved the scene where Bebe confronts Twinkle about her behaviour with Yuvi and Twinkle finally reveals her past to her. It was so beautiful to watch Twinkle trying to convince Bebe of her innocence and then cue Yuvi who hugged Twinkle and what did out dearest Babe do? Yup thats right. She gave Yuvi a piece of her mind and reminded him his position in the household as Twinkle's devar and kicked him out the room! Then Twinke and Bebe's adorable reunion. I dont know if I prefer Bebe with Twinkle or with Kunj. They are all such goals. 

5. Farmhouse misunderstand clearance. Finally. Kunj broke my heart. I cant. 

Honourable mentions: 

Mrs. Amritsar after almost rape scene where he leaves her and drives off (only to come back)

The Twinj + Mahiraj scene in the bedroom after Mahi won and blamed Twinkle of faking her drowning. Kunj was bae in that scene! Like his comments to Yuvi were awesome! Hayeee dying. 

Kunj and Yuvi scenes. Because I ship them πŸ€£

I LOVED THE BEBE TWINKLE SCEENEE!! 

Like When Bebe stepped n the house she was like through monologues that she sees a certain innocence in Twinkle despite everything. Thats why she got so angry when Nikki told her that Twinkle lied with fasting and then later when Twinle took blame upon her for stealing Anita's locket which was Kunj's responsibility. Bebe was so good at observing and reading people. 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Res...Will come back to updateπŸ˜ƒ