Teddy's Tea Party #3 - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Kunj is with Twinkle. This whole thing is between Yuvi and Twinkle. Kunj is only relevant because he stood up for Twinkle and was chosen for her. Kunj either is beside Twinkle or behind her. It isn't his war. It's Twinkle's. 
Ah yes! Beautifully said haha. I love with when he's holding her and or hugging her the most 😳
people talking abt tashan wat abt yuvi cherry  tashan who can forget the scene where he ran after him with a bat lmao

Sorry for disturbing ur serious discussions and barging in with silliness but thats wat i am famous for na
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Its Tashan moments we are discussing so we can't ignore Anita-Leela, so I would like to mention the scene where Leela SLAPS Anita...Maine kaha tha na HAAR gai hnu main aur tu jeet gai phir KYUN tune meri Twinkle k saath asha kia? KYUN? 👏
The second slap for Mahi, then after everything for all the hurt Twinkle faced, I LOVED LEELA TANEja. I was waiting for someone to mention this thank you! I honestly loved that the mother we saw in the beginning came out in the best form 👏
Oh man. To hell with studies 🤣 (just kidding, I'm on my break)
Reserved. 
Originally posted by Iansomer1

people talking abt tashan wat abt yuvi cherry  tashan who can forget the scene where he ran after him with a bat lmao

Sorry for disturbing ur serious discussions and barging in with silliness but thats wat i am famous for na
Lmao Ian that's why we love you!

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SCENE 🤣  🤣  🤣 omg why can't we get more Cherry and Yuvi scenes?!?! I loved seeing them fight and Kunj coming in between LOOOL. 
Originally posted by Iansomer1

leh zaw itna normal reaction thats not psycho yuvi at all lol
Lol i said na i was doing drama main masoon soul kar bhi kya sakti hon.. nahi tell me kya chati hy should i throw you ftm some clif or kill you point blank 😆😲
Originally posted by teddyyy

Ah yes! Beautifully said haha. I love with when he's holding her and or hugging her the most 😳

you agree? yo people got angry at me for saying that Kunj is the second lead. 😆
Originally posted by ZawraMalik

😭
Should i sing that song again wanna here 🤣
lmfao pls you crack me up each time 😆
Originally posted by teddyyy

Lmao Ian that's why we love you!

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SCENE 🤣  🤣  🤣 omg why can't we get more Cherry and Yuvi scenes?!?! I loved seeing them fight and Kunj coming in between LOOOL. 
okklet me die laughing🤣  🤣 and then cherry chasing uv and saying kharghosh🤣  🤣
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Oh man. To hell with studies 🤣 (just kidding, I'm on my break)
Reserved. 
LOOOL YAY NEMO IS HERE 🤗