Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Iansomer1

Lol zaw chal materialistic honay ka mood nahi 

Give me kunj lol 

Lol kunj hota meri pas tou abhi tak teri GF kunwari nahi hoti lol remember we are in a relationship now soo tameez main raho koi kunj shunj nhi mily ga tumhy dont force me to turn into a physco like uv😆
Edited by ZawraMalik - 8 years ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Omg i love this post of urs😳
You sooo amazing described all the amazing scenes and omg all of them are my fvert but thw of them are my most fvrt..
1)the dargh scene omg soo pure and beautiful that was and at the same time tashan was there..the way kunj wsd feeling kunj bura hy and omg he collect the dots by qawali ki voice and omg he reached there on time that huggg and then pushing her hid hik when uv wss about tou touch her ..he stoped him by his hand that was the scene given me ghoose bumps..and then the dialouges "tu kab samjhy ga k ik larki ki nah ka matlab hota hy na" and "👏 
and that last look omg that scene was noting but perfection.. ⭐️

2)omg that scene after almost raoe atmpt was brilliently done by sidmin👏that scene given me goose bumps they way he expressed his fear that what would have happen if i had not came on last momnt..he was shacking at that moment and i was like hell scard becuz sid nailed that scene with his awesomess sid nailed that broken men whose everything was about to end a moment ago and he was there to wittness all this .. 
Omg i talk too much but i love you teddu my best sy by best half hy tu😳
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ZawraMalik

Omg teri Tea party shuru where is my invitation😲

oye kamini raat ko instagram pe di thi :P Waise sorry was so busy with this, favorite moments and OS 🤣
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aah its 1 am here
but i wanted to drop in

sumballoon love u :D
teddyyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba_blossom

LOL I love KuYi! The bromance is too real! 

I loved Twinkle's equation with both the men in that scene. Yuvi and her had started becoming two opposing sides and Kunj stood behind her even with his silence. The best thing was that when Yuvi left the bus, he didn't look at Twinkle or the people who threatened to beat him but he looked at Kunj with a glare saying that he won't let him win. That scene is my fav throughout the show so far.

Yuvi is definietly just as impulsive as Twinkle. The difference is the Twinkle chooses right and Yuvi chooses wrong. He is so invested in getting what he wants, he doesn't see what his passage is taking him towards where as for Twinkle, her need to stand by corrected forms uplifts her. 

Wow your favorite scene, I must go watch it again then! Buddy, the tashan between Kuvi seems so prevalent in that scene wow!

Right vs wrong always reminds me of my arms idk why lmfaooo! I wonder where Kunj stands in that, is he in the middle??
teddyyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Natasha--

Ain't there an invitation for the tea party Teddy😆

Bookmarking this,be back in the morning when the party will be almost over😆

Lmfao should I start sending PM's for this too? 😆 hehe, look forward to your thoughts and yo look at this:

teddyyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iansomer1

im here just to show face so sad k cant be a part right now but have fun guys zada drink mat karna lol tea i mean

Meri muh dikhai to do logo lol

AWW buddy imma miss you today, and Nemo is nowhere to be seen. I gave you the OS right? So no more muh dikhai from me 🤣

I drink milk so no worries lmao. 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Teddy, Awww I love you 😳 5th one is the hotel scene where Yuvi sent msg to Twinkle from Kunj's phone to create misunderstanding, Twinkle wanted KuVi to become friends, Yuvi was over friendly & Kunj was searching for chullubhar pani in his mind for sure 😆 He was there jhelling over friendly Yuvi ONLY FOR Twinkle 😃

@Areeba, YES YES the BUS scene, I fell in love with Kunj 4th nehi 5th time while watching that scene 😛 😆

And the confrontation between YuvLe in Taneja house during Manohar kand was also awesome where Twinkle showed him his future 👏
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ZawraMalik

Lol kunj hota meri pas tou abhi tak teri GF kunwari nahi hoti lol remember we are in a relationship now soo tameez main raho koi kunj shunj nhi mily ga tumhy dont force me to turn into a physco like uv😆

lol zaw ek boyfriend hai or mein gf or kia single hai tu

Chal show some of ur uv colors im curious k kia karegi tu lmao