Tashan-e-Ishq

Teddy's Tea Party #3

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

I am back muahaha! This week's tea party featuring bears and chai and of course milk & cookies, will be focused on tashan moments in the show! After all along with all the ishqqq, tashan is so amazing to watch and we have had some brilliant sequences! I decided to be a little meherbaan today and change it from Top 3 to Top 5 :P

1. October 8, 2015: This was the scene where Yuvi kidnapped Twinkle from her sangeet  and she being the sherni she is managed to escape from his car and ran into a dargah. Kunj knew something was up and when she called him (ahhh) he came running to try to figure out where she was! Along with that fabulous hug, the reason I loved this scene was because of the extreme tashan we saw between Kunj and Yuvi! Kunj warned Yuvi that the next time he makes Twinkle cry, he will die. And he didn't want to ruin the purity of the dargah, #KunjSarnaisgoals. It was the beginning of an era of Kuvi tashan in my opinion, even though we got loooaddds of them fighting before, this just stuck with me :P

2. November 27/28, 2015: I loved the boat sequence in Goa, it was done so well! Kunj and Yuvi fighting, with Twinkle hugging Kunj and them too comforting each other while trying to get Yuvi away, hayeee. And the panic on Twinkle's face and Yuvi's revelation about the farmhouse thing that shocked Kunj, so well done!

3. January 18, 2016: Omg the first dhamakedaar fight between our babies! It was so intense, amazing performance, amazing dialogues! The way Kunj was so hurt that she STILL did not trust his character after the farmhouse MU  and her being upset because he almost slapped her because of RT. Damn man the feels. 

4. February 24, 2016: The almost rape incident at the lodge, when Kunj yelled his heart out. This just sticks out because of Sid's amazing performance and how important this was in their relationship. Twinkle and her self sacrificing self and Kunj being upset because they have no communication! 

5. THE RECENT SLAP WHERE YUVI FELL IN THE MUD AND THEN THE SONG AS TWINJ HUGGED. I'm gonna cry from feels omg. 

PS. I will add gifs and reply to your lovely comments in a bit, gotta go read Quran lol and do some chores. 

Edited by teddyyy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ok, going to go in chronological order for this.

1. MY first fav tashan scene is between Yuvi-Kunj. #SecretOTP 
This scene was aired on 3rd September 2015 when Yuvi was angry at Kunj for saying yes to Twinkle and then being engaged to her through Roka ceremony. He went after Kunj on his bike and tried to beat him up but Twinkle came in between and revealed the truth about Yuvi to Kunj. I loved that sequence because to brought out how Yuvi will never tolerate anyone getting in his path toward Twinkle. Weather his path was to take revenge or to obtain her, Yuvi's displeasure of anyone coming in between them was evident. 

2. This scene aired on 6th october. It was when Kunj and Twinkle take the bus separately to the mandir because Bubbly lies to the family that they'll come together. I liked the whole thing because it showed that despite the farmhouse incident, Twinkle was trying her best to stay strong in Kunj's presence and even had small expectations from him since he had always guarded her from wrong paths. Yuvi climbs aboard the bus and tries to take Twinkle away and Kunj does nothing to come in between them.  The whole scene eclipsed Twinkle pulling away from Yuvi despite still having feelings for Yuvi and expected till the end for Kunj to come for her except he didn't which baffled her. The scene between the three captured the whole essence of tashan-e-Ishq for me. 

3. This scene aired on 18th december and it was between Kunj and Twinkle. Bebe cried in front of Kunj and twinkle because of her failed plan to expose Yuvi by wearing a short dress creating a ruckus in the house and Surjeet giving ultimatums. The scene between Kunj and Twinkle was with Kunj reminding Twinkle the basis of their marriage, a compromise for their families and telling her that if she is going to create drama between his family members then he won't think twice before leaving her. I think the scene really stood out because history was repeating itself in Kunj's life. Despite not wanting, Kunj told Alisha that his family is more important to him then their relationship and the same went on this case. If Kunj could have his family united and happy, he wouldn't ask for anything in the world. The whole compromise and responsibility thing overshadowed Kunj's personal feelings for Twinkle and his love for her as his "wife/family" in the episodes in these days also overpowers any body else's words because for Kunj, family is his everything.

4. the Yuvi-Twinkle confrontation that aired on 11th March really stood out to me because it showed how Twinkle will also stand up for herself when needed. The open declaration of attack by Yuvi on her and Kunj's relationship and Twinkle's calm demeanor instead of raging was amazing!! 

5. The Kunj-Twinkle and Yuvi confrontation in the graveyard that aired couple of days ago Twinkle in between Yuvi and Kunj and Kunj threatening Yuvi after hearing him say that Twinkle is his world was superbly done. I really liked that because to showed how much Twinkle has transitioned from having feelings of regret to leanin against Kunj's love to defend herself and show Yuvraj his place. The whole sequence also brought out the Tashan Yuvi has for Twinkle. His junoon/obsession taking over and ruling his life and his purpose being not just clear to Twinkle but also Kunj. 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 8 years ago
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was literally sneaking glances at my phone through out all my college lectures, searching for your TEA PARTY!
But its hear now!! HAPPY ME !
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Here comes my most favourite weekly thread...

Will comment after reading the whole post
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well teddy thnxxx fr d invite.. 
Nd kya yrr scenes tad dila diye.. itne ache wala  
I feels...
Res😊
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: neverlandspirit

I was literally sneaking glances at my phone through out all my college lectures, searching for your TEA PARTY!
But its hear now!! HAPPY ME !

AWWW you're so adorable haha, ily! πŸ˜³ Do let me know if you have any other favorites :P
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Here comes my most favourite weekly thread...

Will comment after reading the whole post

Haye mera dil khush kar diya! Thank you :D And looking forward to your favorites!
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh thank u thank u for inviting me..this is my first tea Party.. And I enjoyed it.the scenes u have mentioned abv spcly the daragha one I saw it.. I think 10 times atleast.. That hug..I m flat for twinj.. 
And all the others r too fabulous as twinj nailed it...
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm...I am bad with the dates and episode numbers.
So you guys just have to do without it...comprende?

1) Umm.. the scene where Twinkle wants to make a deal with Kunj to break their marriage a day before it's scheduled and she records his end of the deal but our Kunj chalakli deletes it. Twinkle being unaware of this goes to Yuvi to calm him down but upon finding the frustrating lack of video on her phone, Yuvi kinda roughly manhandles her and Kunj gives it to him back 'Dimaag mein Ghoosha'
That scene was soo good, because despite being mad at her and wanting zero to do with her BF he yet cant see tears in her eyes

2)Their engagement: Again, here Twinkle was in tears and Kunj feels her pain and wipes her tears. MY HEART DOES FLIP EVERYTIME!! I swear I have watched that scene like 20times!

3)The Gurudwara scene where Twinkle realizes her love for Kunj: Because it was BEAUTIFUL AND OH SO SO SO PURE!!!!! It was brilliantly picturized and its such a beautiful place to realize love. OH! And the way she touched his feet. Normally touching husband's feet is a No-NO for me but THIS is my one and only exception

4)The one where Kunj apologizes for slapping her: Because homie lemme tell you. He regretted raising his hands on her and you could literally see the guilt in his eyes. The way he fumbled over his words was marvelously done and just proved how sorry he was.

5)AND the one where he resuscitates her: Okay, normally I would be fangirling over the mouth to mouth but seriously that was nothing compared to the devastated expression on Kunj's face as he literally breathed life into her!!! I HAVE ZERO CHILL AT THIS POINT. He was one breath away from completely breaking down!!! And when she coughed up the water and graced the land of the living...AHHH!

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wooow TASHAN Moments... πŸ‘

1. Of course the Boat sequence from Goa track comes 1st because My journey with Tashan started from there, after watching this sequence I started following Tashan n now I am addicted to it so, you can guess HOW SPECIAL this sequence is for me πŸ˜‰ And even performance & picturization wise also this one was OUTSTANDING sequence πŸ‘

2. 1st time when Yuvi tried to marry Twinkle forcefully & Kunj stopped him, Yuvi was going to attack Kunj but Twinkle came in between & held Yuvi's hand with the tashan background music, I loved all three leads "Position" in that sequence, THE WAY Twinkle came in between & stopped Yuvi it was an ACTION as well as PLEADING very rare combination

3, "Saukh nehi hai tujhe touch karne ka, life mein itna bhao khana band kar Twinkle Taneja" : Kunj πŸ˜†

4, "Pyaar meri kamzori hai aur agar tu itna nehi samajh paya tho congratulations Kunj Sarna tune officially Twinkle Taneja ko samajh hi nehi paya" : Twinkle πŸ˜‰

5, "Arreh kahan jaa raha hai Buddy abhi tho hum dost bane hai chal BHAI gappe shape matte gain : Yuvi to Kunj πŸ˜†