Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Hits and Misses at Millennium Hotel, IshRaHu milke bhi na mile 17.4.16 (Page 2)

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur review as usual hilarious ROFL
aalu k sar se finally celeb crush ka bukhaar utar gaya
mani was looking so funny while playing the piano ROFL
ur description of bathroom scene
bathroom me story ROFL
i don't knw what cvs actually want to convey through Raman's flashback bt it seems frm his thought process that he considers dat ishu has nt died,i.e.,he doesn't consider ishu dead,that is why no barsi fr hr.
in d award function night also, he was saying, "kaha chali gayi tum ishita? "
so i think he doesn't considers ishu death

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks dear :)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and thank you for reminding me of the mani piano wala scene...LOLI added it later..it was damn funny...i cant tolerate his devdas mode anymore</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aalu ka dimag track pe aa raha hai dheere dheere...hopefully, she wont kill herself over Ruhaan's heartsLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ishita aur Pihu...khane mein eet patthar khate hain kya...that poor girl was stuck in the bathroom, and there she was...sunaoing storiesD'oh</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You think Raman doesnt consider ISHITA dead?? But how can that be? Dont the Bhallas and Iyers all think ISHUZ committed suicide? I think Raman means, "you took such a drastic step and went far away from my life in the sentimental sense..but I defo feel he thinks Ishu died</font>

no
i mean raman still has hope in his heart that ishu is still alive
that is why maybe she thought the lady to be ishu

I disagree...I think he just could not help think about Ishu coz she too had rescued Ru in the past...but he defo doesnt hope she is alive, coz ACP told everyone about Ishuz suicide and they had no reasons to doubt it

ACP ki tohAngry...writers just wanted to show that Raman and ishita still remember each other and time gap has no significant effect on their love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

ur review as usual hilarious ROFL
aalu k sar se finally celeb crush ka bukhaar utar gaya
mani was looking so funny while playing the piano ROFL
ur description of bathroom scene
bathroom me story ROFL
i don't knw what cvs actually want to convey through Raman's flashback bt it seems frm his thought process that he considers dat ishu has nt died,i.e.,he doesn't consider ishu dead,that is why no barsi fr hr.
in d award function night also, he was saying, "kaha chali gayi tum ishita? "
so i think he doesn't considers ishu death

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks dear :)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and thank you for reminding me of the mani piano wala scene...LOLI added it later..it was damn funny...i cant tolerate his devdas mode anymore</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aalu ka dimag track pe aa raha hai dheere dheere...hopefully, she wont kill herself over Ruhaan's heartsLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ishita aur Pihu...khane mein eet patthar khate hain kya...that poor girl was stuck in the bathroom, and there she was...sunaoing storiesD'oh</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You think Raman doesnt consider ISHITA dead?? But how can that be? Dont the Bhallas and Iyers all think ISHUZ committed suicide? I think Raman means, "you took such a drastic step and went far away from my life in the sentimental sense..but I defo feel he thinks Ishu died</font>

no
i mean raman still has hope in his heart that ishu is still alive
that is why maybe she thought the lady to be ishu

I disagree...I think he just could not help think about Ishu coz she too had rescued Ru in the past...but he defo doesnt hope she is alive, coz ACP told everyone about Ishuz suicide and they had no reasons to doubt it

ACP ki tohAngry...writers just wanted to show that Raman and ishita still remember each other and time gap has no significant effect on their love

Exactly. And the way Raman still thinks of her, even if Ishita had turned into a bhoot, he would still not stop thinking about herWink I hope ACP show mein kabhi wapas na aaye...totally uselessAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jodh57svati12

sumbalkhattak Groupbie
sumbalkhattak
sumbalkhattak

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
your review was just so hilarious and spot on. ClapClap 
Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
The bathroom scene was Blah. I was like Indian ho yaa africi tu bahar nikal ke puch na she will get suffocated LOL N then typical Desi lead kahani sunane baith gayi n Pihu instead of asking her to call her dad started listening to fairy tales (Fairy tales n pihu errr little unbelievable, she should have told her IshRa story instead with shaggy mani subbu in it, that's pihu's tasteROFL
Well, Mani yaha bhi pohoch gaya. Couldnt he just go n sit on the table n ask Ishu to come thereSilly

P.S: I really loved RaHu scene, The Raman who was obsessed with Adi n ignored IshRu for him is now totally only living for Pihu who reminds him of Ruhi n is akhri nishani of Ishita. He loves her soo dearly n his lines on not leaving him ever just showed how shaken he still is with that incident.

P.S.S : I really loved pihu's "Mere desh ki mitti" wala action ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9DivanIshraru-K.13-svati12

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I just found out a thing why they took 7years leap n y are they living with ShaNi respectively
Cvs wanted to show Raman moved on from shaggy after 6years by staying with Ishu for an year n now its 7years n he still didn't move on. Same with Ishu, he moved on with Raman after subbu but now she is still Raman's knowing she won't meet him ever. That's TRUE LOVE DESCRIPTION OF BALAJI ROFL Adding to it marriage drama will be coming I m sureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

The bathroom scene was Blah. I was like Indian ho yaa africi tu bahar nikal ke puch na she will get suffocated LOL N then typical Desi lead kahani sunane baith gayi n Pihu instead of asking her to call her dad started listening to fairy tales (Fairy tales n pihu errr little unbelievable, she should have told her IshRa story instead with shaggy mani subbu in it, that's pihu's tasteROFL )
Well, Mani yaha bhi pohoch gaya. Couldnt he just go n sit on the table n ask Ishu to come thereSilly

P.S: I really loved RaHu scene, The Raman who was obsessed with Adi n ignored IshRu for him is now totally only living for Pihu who reminds him of Ruhi n is akhri nishani of Ishita. He loves her soo dearly n his lines on not leaving him ever just showed how shaken he still is with that incident.

P.S.S : I really loved pihu's "Mere desh ki mitti" wala actionROFL
i loved ur comment part
fairy tale chor ke Ishra story with shaggy,mani and subbu in it
pihu's taste ROFL
u forgot to add ashok ROFL
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

I just found out a thing why they took 7years leap n y are they living with ShaNi respectively
Cvs wanted to show Raman moved on from shaggy after 6years by staying with Ishu for an year n now its 7years n he still didn't move on. Same with Ishu, he moved on with Raman after subbu but now she is still Raman's knowing she won't meet him ever. That's TRUE LOVE DESCRIPTION OF BALAJIROFLAdding to it marriage drama will be coming I m sureLOL
that also shaggy and mani are staying with ishra
after ishra first breakup
dey were all alone
bt nw dey hv partners still unable to move on
traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome review
The Aliya bahu and nanad Ruhi line was too good haha...

Go to top