India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Hits and Misses at Millennium Hotel, IshRaHu milke bhi na mile 17.4.16

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys...how are you...hope you're doing good...

sorry for the late review..its Sunday and am back from a drinking party out with friends...hence,the late review...Tongue essentially, today you'll be reading a drunk rebiew coz I'm kinda highTongue and plz excuse me if its not upto the markCry

So. Today's episode was mostly centered around Millennium Hotel...it was an episode of hits and misses...actually...ALL misses like it happens in countless Indian telly soaps/films...the leads in the SAME hotel, SAME floor, SAME room, breathing the same air as the other but cant see each otherOuch yeh siyappa nai hai to kya hai batao

Aalu complained to Ishu about how 14 yr old teens should not be given too much footage, how they end up with bloated heads because of all the fame and attention, and start acting all rude and pricey...seems uske sar se celeb crush ka bhoot utar gaya...anyway, once she joins Bhalla family as bahu, she will have plenty of time to listen to her nanad Ruhi's singingLOL

Mani has decided to meet the overseas buyer from India..ISHU thinks ISHRA fruit company still has potential, but Mani thinks they should at least meet the guy once and see what he is offering

Raman is worried sick about Pihu and feels relieved when he finally sees her in the lobby...he actually knocks the pastry packages off Ishita's hand while dashing past her during his search...Ishu even calls him ill-mannered, because he dashes off to look for his daughter and doesnt stay back to apologize even though he may have wanted to...it is clear whatever happened to Ruhi still haunts him and he doesn't want to be the reason something similar happens to PihuCry

Also, Pihu is the only nishaani of him and Ishu...he loves her dearly...

Nidhi comes and forcibly wakes Ruhi up, asking her to be present for the recording. She is gloating about the fact that she is taking the perfect revenge from Raman Bhalla, making his daughter work for her, earn money for her...the best part is, HE doesn't know she is still alive.

Ruhi is supposed to go to Millennium Hotel...

Raman-Mani meeting is supposed to happen at the same place

Raman tells Pihu to stay put and not go anywhere till he finishes his meeting...

in the meanwhile, Ishita comes to the same hotel with Mani...excuses herself and goes to the washroom to wipe the smudged puja kumkum off her forehead and hears a lil girl crying...its Pihu

Pihu requests her to please help her come out as she got stuck inside..the first thing Ishita thinks is how much her voice resembles that of Ruhi...and then she tries cheering her up by talking from the other side of the door

this is preposterous...instead of getting a chaabi wala who could break open the door, Ishita asked her 501 questions - aap phas gaye ho? are you Indian? Would you want to listen to a story? Blah blah..Pihu is also vella like her, so she said yes...and there, Ishita narrated a fairy tale (of her and Ruhi, of course) and tried to assuage her fears...Pihu is also an item like her Ishima, she was smiling, as if use bathroom mein baithe baithe khane ko pede mil rahe the..I'd have said, "Bhaad mein jaaye kahaani, open the door before I become I die of asphyxiation and become a victim statistic"

Ishita ko phir bhi akal kahaan aayi, I'm like, if ever I get stuck inside a tiny lil bathroom like Pihu did, I'm never asking you for help IsitaOuch tum toh heart fail kara dogiOuch

India aane se pehle hi Ishita is full on jamaoing impression on Pihu..Dilli aake toh sab phod hi degi lagta haiDead

So anyway, eventually Ishita asked a cleaning lady who had just entered the bathroom, to get the floor manager and rescue this little girl...that foreigner woman dashed off like she had to call the fire brigade or somethingLOLLOL

Ishita left the scene, by now Raman, who had sensed Pihu wasnt around him, went looking for her...heard two of the cleaning staff talking about how a lil girl got trapped in the bathroom...he sensed it might be Pihu...

and finally found Pihu...he looked relieved...almost on the verge of tears..

Hu narrated the whole incident, and told Raman about that kind Indian lady helped her out...this was the second time Raman heard about this woman in the span of an hour or so...and so he seemed curious to know who it was...prolly he wanted to personally meet and thank her...for a few seconds he even had a flashback of how Ishu had rescued Ru earlier, years ago...so its clear...

Kind Indian woman narrating fairy tales and good with kids, could it be Ishita, this is what he thought of course...but then brushed the thought aside...how could it, she is dead...so he dropped the matter

Ruhi enters Hotel Millennium and sees Ishita sitting at a table with a few men around...Mani's back is towards her...though she sees Ishu talking protectively to this 'man'...she feels rage course through her, is extremely hurt and upset, and cant believe how fast Ishita forgot everything

PRECAP - I had seen the olv...Ruhi faints after seeing IshMani...Raman comes across her..takes her in his arms and take her to safety...Ishita hears the commotion, Raman's voice, and follows the direction it came from

I wanna know one thing - If Raman is indeed interested in buyin ISHRA, then shouldn't Mani ideally at least KNOW the owner's name?

Even if communication till now has happened through the secretary, Mihir, or whoever... how is it even possible Mani doesnt even KNOW who the other party is...no wonder his company has been making losses all these years...this is RIDICULOUSConfused

But one thing is for sure...seeing Ishita with Mani, Raman will defo think they are now marriedD'oh bhagwaan bachaye hamein...

Pihu is smart...she was ALMOST about to tell all about how she saw the haar-wali-aunty in the Hotel and had earlier seen her in Paati's house, but figured her Papa wont like it...so she kept mum..how I wish she'd have told...Raman ke dil mein ummeed ki kiran jalti

Also, where did the makers pick these firangis from? I'M SURE from the bunch that arrives in Delhi, zealous about Indian food, Indian culture, Indian people, Indian drama...everything Indian...ALL the angrez ppl look big time jaali..

P.S. I had forgotten to add one more thing  - they showed Mani playing the piano today, and I dunno why at that moment,I couldnt help but think of Shammi Kapoor bobbing his head up and down in 60s yahoo style and singing, "Dil ke jharokhon mein tujhko bithakar, yaadon ko teri main dulhan banakar, rakhunga main dil ke paas...mat ho meri jaan udaas"ROFL pata nai kyun, Mani ko dekhke Devdas ke doppleganger ki yaad aati haiLOLLOLLOL

P.S. I just realized,  If Ruhi keeps going for recordings day in and day out, it means she doesnt attend school at allShocked that's horrific...Nidhi is actually ruining her life in the worst way possible

I am not sure if I left any portion out,if I have then plz mention that in your comments...

Edited by gravity23 - 17 April 2016 at 12:58pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojonikichatz1sumbalkhattakdent4ujshree_ramfrhnjnkanajigokultharun123jodh57Dolly_1410ishra00A HUGE FAN-AngryBird--Nii-cutekhusbooDesai09moonwearermomb24maduragymhasiumDivanIshraruMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12

--QUEEN-- IF-Dazzler
--QUEEN--
--QUEEN--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I'm waiting for your review...
RaHu scene was the exactly same scene in BALH, but there kid lives with FL and ML doesn't even know that he has a daughter.
Ishu was narrating a story instead of breaking open the door?Ouch
FirangisROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23maduragymhasium

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

I'm waiting for your review...
RaHu scene was the exactly same scene in BALH, but there kid lives with FL and ML doesn't even know that he has a daughter.
Ishu was narrating a story instead of breaking open the door?Ouch
FirangisROFL

Kitni baar ek hi scene ko masala maar ke dikhayenge..khichdi toh khichdi hi rahegi...chahe jitna chhaunk laga loConfused

nautanki sab ki...kal Ishu Raman ke saamne pallu jhaad ke dance bhi kar rahi hogi, to use dikhegi nai

Yeah man...Ishu was narrating a story...IN THE BATHROOM...yedi ha kyaLOLLOLLOL

and those firangis acted WORSE than our Indian extras...really, am not joking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumbalkhattak

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ur review as usual hilarious ROFL
aalu k sar se finally celeb crush ka bukhaar utar gaya
mani was looking so funny while playing the piano ROFL
ur description of bathroom scene
bathroom me story ROFL
i don't knw what cvs actually want to convey through Raman's flashback bt it seems frm his thought process that he considers dat ishu has nt died,i.e.,he doesn't consider ishu dead,that is why no barsi fr hr.
in d award function night also, he was saying, "kaha chali gayi tum ishita? "
so i think he doesn't considers ishu death

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumbalkhattakMeghna_IshRakanajigokuljhansi26gravity23svati12traveller_girl

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

bathroom me story ROFL
i don't knw what cvs actually want to convey through Raman's flashback bt it seems frm his thought process that he considers dat ishu has nt died,i.e.,he doesn't consider ishu dead,that is why no barsi fr hr.

Thanks dear :)

and thank you for reminding me of the mani piano wala scene...LOL I added it later..it was damn funny...i cant tolerate his devdas mode anymore

Aalu ka dimag track pe aa raha hai dheere dheere...hopefully, she wont kill herself over Ruhaan's heartsLOLLOL

Ishita aur Pihu...khane mein eet patthar khate hain kya...that poor girl was stuck in the bathroom, and there she was...sunaoing storiesD'oh

You think Raman doesnt consider ISHITA dead?? But how can that be? Dont the Bhallas and Iyers all think ISHUZ committed suicide? I think Raman means, "you took such a drastic step and went far away from my life in the sentimental sense..but I defo feel he thinks Ishu died
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

bathroom me story ROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks dear :)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and thank you for reminding me of the mani piano wala scene...LOLI added it later..it was damn funny...i cant tolerate his devdas mode anymore</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aalu ka dimag track pe aa raha hai dheere dheere...hopefully, she wont kill herself over Ruhaan's heartsLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ishita aur Pihu...khane mein eet patthar khate hain kya...that poor girl was stuck in the bathroom, and there she was...sunaoing storiesD'oh</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You think Raman doesnt consider ISHITA dead?? But how can that be? Dont the Bhallas and Iyers all think ISHUZ committed suicide? I think Raman means, "you took such a drastic step and went far away from my life in the sentimental sense..but I defo feel he thinks Ishu died</font>

no
i mean raman still has hope in his heart that ishu is still alive
that is why maybe she thought the lady to be ishu
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

bathroom me story ROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks dear :)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">and thank you for reminding me of the mani piano wala scene...LOLI added it later..it was damn funny...i cant tolerate his devdas mode anymore</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aalu ka dimag track pe aa raha hai dheere dheere...hopefully, she wont kill herself over Ruhaan's heartsLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ishita aur Pihu...khane mein eet patthar khate hain kya...that poor girl was stuck in the bathroom, and there she was...sunaoing storiesD'oh</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You think Raman doesnt consider ISHITA dead?? But how can that be? Dont the Bhallas and Iyers all think ISHUZ committed suicide? I think Raman means, "you took such a drastic step and went far away from my life in the sentimental sense..but I defo feel he thinks Ishu died</font>

no

I disagree...I think he just could not help think about Ishu coz she too had rescued Ru in the past...but he defo doesnt hope she is alive, coz ACP told everyone about Ishuz suicide and they had no reasons to doubt it
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

bathroom me story ROFL

no

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I disagree...I think he just could not help think about Ishu coz she too had rescued Ru in the past...but he defo doesnt hope she is alive, coz ACP told everyone about Ishuz suicide and they had no reasons to doubt it</font>
might be
everything wl be clear once we gt to knw Raman's self thought (nor in drunk but in conscious state)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

Go to top