Pyaar ki Taakat. (Page 4)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Sadie,
Congrats on becoming Sizzler.

Loved our funny comments on the today's epi.

Really Loved the Epi  how much Adarsh determined and the support from his brothers .Clap
Also Loved Adarsh giving cold shoulder to Jeevan.LOL the way he challenged by writing 12 days on board.

But I do feel, this Jeevan is really well mannered and im really impressed with his gesture towards Adarsh sofar in teaching the dance moments.

I donno why , I had a gut feeling after watching today's epi, in the end he is going to make Adarsh winning the competition(by doing mistakes deliberately during BN competition,,once  after knowing Swa's inclination towards Adarsh.

Im sure he will keep an eye on Swadarsh to know what Adarsh  is really upto.

Thank you so much! Big smileBig smile
Yes even I felt that keeping our instinctual grudges against any sautans of the serial aside, he is a very well groomed and mannered person. Even I was thinking that during the face off maybe he will make some deliberate mistakes just so Adarsh can win. I hope he does that otherwise Adarsh winning on his own is too unrealistic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishmish

Congratulations on becoming a Sizzler ! LOL Thumbs Up
Adarsh is crazily in love !!! It's no easy feat trying all those Bharat Natyam 
steps and the balancing act ... 
How is he going to manage everything in twelve days !!! 
Swa is right in calling him Pagal ... LOL

Yes, bharatnatyam is a very difficult dance form. People start learning from the age of 3-4 and that is when they truly master it. 

Originally posted by yawfeh

congos ... on becoming sizzler...Embarrassed
loved the analysis post especially the posture of jeevan , the way he was stamndingEmbarrassedLOL

The episode starting with his statue like posture was too much ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis..Jemimah..

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I soo agree on the mastering bharatnatyam part, lolzz it would've been too hard to digest. LOLLOL

Abt the fighter jet part, I just have one question, how does an Army commando, get permission to fly a fighter jet which is part of the Air Force. Matlab kuch bhi ROFL I agree he is quite creepy plus why doesn't he go do some actual commando-ing? Why does he keep hanging around her college all the time. Hahahahaha, Air force se udhaar liya ROFL

The bro trio were adorable, I'm soo happy the two bros are helping Adarsh in every possible way, I cant believe they have a sound proof store room in their house, lolzz LOLLOL And only Abhay knows about it. LOL Maybe he got it constructed for all the times Simmi threaten him with her dilli chudwa dungi threats LOL

I'm glad Jaidev told Jaya about the mess thats been created to some extent by her. I hope Jaya knows bharatnatyam and helps Adarsh out LOL and watching her dance JD magically falls in love with her, lolzz LOLLOL, its just my brain barging out stupid theories...lolzz blame it on my serial-stricken brain LOLLOL Hhahaha anything is better than she trying to salvage the situation but end up making a bigger mess LOL

I find Jeevan weirdly-adorable, he keeps talking about numbers in such a nerdy way, its cute. He even tried to help Adarsh. Plus unlike Chipkukumari he doesn't keep hovering on Swa's  head. In some alternate universe he would've made a great husband for Swa Embarrassed. Yes I just said in a comment above that if we keep our grudges against him aside then he is actually a good person. well mannered, helpful, sophisticated and knows his limits.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis..Jemimah..

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@star I am enjoying it yaar. Fully. it is masti, masti

Yes I'm enjoying it too. I didn't think I would but if I keep logic aside then it is very entertaining LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Originally posted by Sana_J.

Originally posted by shalz_123

Hello Ms Sizzler...
Yaar I dont even feel like catching up to the repeat aaj kal to... yeh kar diya show ka...I had such hopes... n i cannot, i repeat, I cannot watch the mockery of my dance form...nahi too much... one serial is murdering my bengali, and now this serial plans to kill my bharatnatyam...
best student doesnt even know the correct postures...

hey bhagwaan mujhe utha le...
so i will watch once ths 12 day challenge is over... meanwhile i have ur posts to read...LOL

Bengali !!! May i know the name of Show Or channels? (No intention to break IF's rule it just curiosity to know name of show as A Bangladeshi )

@Bold: LOL ROFL
Dont expect anything from Serial ..

Aare it comes @sony one prior to dahleez. I m nt breaking IF rules..*doing zingalala dance* amio bangali, kolkatar jodio.

@sadie don't kill me fr hijacking ur posts. Sowwy
    Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index