Dahleez
Dahleez

Pyaar ki Taakat. (Page 3)

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
congos ... on becoming sizzler...Embarrassed
loved the analysis post especially the posture of jeevan , the way he was stamndingEmbarrassedLOL

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@star I am enjoying it yaar. Fully. it is masti, masti
ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by ashlok

Speedy analysis dear...loving it...and even I feel Jaya is up to something which can cause more harm...but still pyaar ki taakat will win for sure...sinha bros were superb

Thanks honey, I type my posts while watching the episodes so as the epi ends my post is also ready Big smile
Haha lets see if the CVs really do show this miracle LOL
Teri speedy posting ka rahaas revealed...but fikar mat...only u can do it for sure...I am loving reading urs...EmbarrassedLOLWink
sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I soo agree on the mastering bharatnatyam part, lolzz it would've been too hard to digest. LOLLOL

Abt the fighter jet part, I just have one question, how does an Army commando, get permission to fly a fighter jet which is part of the Air Force. Matlab kuch bhi ROFL I agree he is quite creepy plus why doesn't he go do some actual commando-ing? Why does he keep hanging around her college all the time.

The bro trio were adorable, I'm soo happy the two bros are helping Adarsh in every possible way, I cant believe they have a sound proof store room in their house, lolzz LOLLOL

I'm glad Jaidev told Jaya about the mess thats been created to some extent by her. I hope Jaya knows bharatnatyam and helps Adarsh out LOL and watching her dance JD magically falls in love with her, lolzz LOLLOL, its just my brain barging out stupid theories...lolzz blame it on my serial-stricken brain LOLLOL

I find Jeevan weirdly-adorable, he keeps talking about numbers in such a nerdy way, its cute. He even tried to help Adarsh. Plus unlike Chipkukumari he doesn't keep hovering on Swa's  head. In some alternate universe he would've made a great husband for Swa Embarrassed.

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 17 April 2016 at 11:26pm
shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_J.

Originally posted by shalz_123

Hello Ms Sizzler...
Yaar I dont even feel like catching up to the repeat aaj kal to... yeh kar diya show ka...I had such hopes... n i cannot, i repeat, I cannot watch the mockery of my dance form...nahi too much... one serial is murdering my bengali, and now this serial plans to kill my bharatnatyam...
best student doesnt even know the correct postures...

hey bhagwaan mujhe utha le...
so i will watch once ths 12 day challenge is over... meanwhile i have ur posts to read...LOL

Bengali !!! May i know the name of Show Or channels? (No intention to break IF's rule it just curiosity to know name of show as A Bangladeshi )

@Bold: LOL ROFL
Dont expect anything from Serial ..

Aare it comes @sony one prior to dahleez. I m nt breaking IF rules..*doing zingalala dance* amio bangali, kolkatar jodio.

@sadie don't kill me fr hijacking ur posts. Sowwy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannat

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Originally posted by --starstruck--

Well, I'm glad they didnt show him mastering that toe balancing step as soon as he wrote 12 days. I mean you never know what the pyaar ki taakat can do in a serial world. LOL

LOL! seriously I thought it would happen! but like we all know he will master the dance form in 12 days LOLLOLLOL hence the face off! Yeh TV hai, iss TV main kuch bhi ho sakta hai LOL

And the brothers league is back to Adarsh's rescue. Why did Abhay say that Adarsh cant lie? His lies were so smooth. Pyaar ki taakat after all LOL

Why can't suhasini see in between the lines here? she is such a perfect lawyer! uff She can only see in between lines when it comes to her favorite samdhi Ahuja LOL

Aww poor Asad, how will you compete to a fighter plane? However, I'm sure Radhika will still prefer you over any fighter plane. She doesn't seem too excited about her engagement. And younger bundela continues to give me the creeps. Dead

Today when Asad was saying that if he gets one signal from Radhika that she is not happy he will do anything and everything.. looks like that is what going to happen.. That will be a huge mess on its own.. I am honestly scared for Asad! This boy na. I feel that Yash will come to know about Asad's feelings toward Radhika and he might do something whose blame will fall on Asad. 

Swa's sakht dil going pareshan over her paithyam's 1st day of pagalpanti was so cute. I think she is more worried about the 12 days challenge than Adarsh. LOL

HahahahahaROFL so true.. aam padad ki dukaan khatm ho jayegi.. she is in love with Adarsh but doesn't want to accept.. And when she does accept it toh kaha, Adarsh ke engagement pe. Suha is gonna write a farmaan, iss kaneez ko deewar main chunwa diya jaaye LOL

Chotu Idiot ko side main rakhte hai and can I just say I'm too shocked to see Jaidev have a slightly civil conversation with Jaya. Kinda. OuchLOL
Why do I feel that Jaya will actually try to salvage the situation in her own way and then end up creating another mess? LOL

YESSS!! That was the highlight for me too.. looks like Jaya will create another mess and Jaydev will freak out yet again.. I can't get tired of saying I love sinha brothers!!! 

My post wouldnt be complete without mentioning the cheerleader of the pareshan by psycho bundelas. He is so cute when he is all praise for Adarsh Sinha and takes Jeevan's name with a little sarcasm LOL
Asad be so cute.. Embarrassed Jeevan data LOLLOLLOL Usne bhi dol diya I love you AdarshLOL Now only Swa is left. LOL

Manohar is such an ass. This same robinhoodgiri of Adarsh used to annoy him but he is all khush khush happy shappy because his ek din ka ladla promised him that he will seal his fate with an airheaded chipkukumari because CM says so. LOL

Manohar Censored 

The precap makes me laugh already. I so knew these 12 days are gonna be Comedy Now. LOL
I was sooo looking forward for this track.. 12 days going to be fun now LOL Hahaha I wasn't looking forward to this track but its not as bad as I thought it would be. LOL

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

PS - I'm a sizzler now. LOLLOL
you are so cute Sadie!!!Hug Aww thank you Hug
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_J.

Congrts. Sadie Hug
Sinha brothers r not innocent the way they looks
LOL
Siblings bond is another things i love in Dahleez Heart

And its time to C different side im mean Saw's Soft side for Adarsh .. Embarrassed
Precaps ROFL poor Swa & pooor Adarsh LOL ..Eagerly waiting to C hide& seek game Day Dreaming

BTW Abhay played by Aryan posted a pic in his Twitter account

Aryan Pandit @aryanpanditt201
11h
#abhaysinha #DCP #crime #delhi. #dahleez #starplus.#swagat #nhi #karoge #hamara? pic.twitter.com/S64r2xpF1J

He is in uniform so i just hope that was not for Asad ...
The way yesterday Asad claimed that he'll do More pagalpanti if he find any clue that their is no chemistry between Radhika-Yash, Dont know why me too is feeling Asad's madness is on way...

"

Sorry post a screenshot but u can check @aryanpanditt201
If u want

Wow, even Abhay is shown working now. LOL
Not really sure what the CVs are upto, we can only wait and watch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannat

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Hello Ms Sizzler...
Yaar I dont even feel like catching up to the repeat aaj kal to... yeh kar diya show ka...I had such hopes... n i cannot, i repeat, I cannot watch the mockery of my dance form...nahi too much... one serial is murdering my bengali, and now this serial plans to kill my bharatnatyam...best student doesnt even know the correct postures...hey bhagwaan mujhe utha le...
so i will watch once ths 12 day challenge is over... meanwhile i have ur posts to read...LOL

Aww shalz, if you keep logic and reasoning behind then this track is not half bad. Give it a try. LOL
You will laugh for sure. Consider these 12 days as a comic relief LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index