Dahleez
Dahleez

Pyaar ki Taakat. (Page 2)

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Well, I'm glad they didnt show him mastering that toe balancing step as soon as he wrote 12 days. I mean you never know what the pyaar ki taakat can do in a serial world. LOL

LOL! seriously I thought it would happen! but like we all know he will master the dance form in 12 days LOLLOLLOL hence the face off!

And the brothers league is back to Adarsh's rescue. Why did Abhay say that Adarsh cant lie? His lies were so smooth. Pyaar ki taakat after all LOL

Why can't suhasini see in between the lines here? she is such a perfect lawyer! uff

Aww poor Asad, how will you compete to a fighter plane? However, I'm sure Radhika will still prefer you over any fighter plane. She doesn't seem too excited about her engagement. And younger bundela continues to give me the creeps. Dead

Today when Asad was saying that if he gets one signal from Radhika that she is not happy he will do anything and everything.. looks like that is what going to happen.. That will be a huge mess on its own.. I am honestly scared for Asad!

Swa's sakht dil going pareshan over her paithyam's 1st day of pagalpanti was so cute. I think she is more worried about the 12 days challenge than Adarsh. LOL

HahahahahaROFL so true.. aam padad ki dukaan khatm ho jayegi.. she is in love with Adarsh but doesn't want to accept.. 

Chotu Idiot ko side main rakhte hai and can I just say I'm too shocked to see Jaidev have a slightly civil conversation with Jaya. Kinda. OuchLOL
Why do I feel that Jaya will actually try to salvage the situation in her own way and then end up creating another mess? LOL

YESSS!! That was the highlight for me too.. looks like Jaya will create another mess and Jaydev will freak out yet again.. I can't get tired of saying I love sinha brothers!!! 

My post wouldnt be complete without mentioning the cheerleader of the pareshan by psycho bundelas. He is so cute when he is all praise for Adarsh Sinha and takes Jeevan's name with a little sarcasm LOL
Asad be so cute.. Embarrassed Jeevan data LOLLOLLOL Usne bhi dol diya I love you AdarshLOL

Manohar is such an ass. This same robinhoodgiri of Adarsh used to annoy him but he is all khush khush happy shappy because his ek din ka ladla promised him that he will seal his fate with an airheaded chipkukumari because CM says so. LOL

Manohar Censored 

The precap makes me laugh already. I so knew these 12 days are gonna be Comedy Now. LOL
I was sooo looking forward for this track.. 12 days going to be fun now LOL

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

PS - I'm a sizzler now. LOLLOL
you are so cute Sadie!!!Hug

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 17 April 2016 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevismoonwearerSana_Jannat

raaya Newbie
raaya
raaya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Nice episode. But I don't like the way jaidev behaves with jaya. If he couldn't marry his gf then it isn't jaya's fault. She is so sweet. I just hope some day she reverts back to him.
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Originally posted by --starstruck--

Well, I'm glad they didnt show him mastering that toe balancing step as soon as he wrote 12 days. I mean you never know what the pyaar ki taakat can do in a serial world. LOL

LOL! seriously I thought it would happen! but like we all know he will master the dance form in 12 days LOLLOLLOL hence the face off!

And the brothers league is back to Adarsh's rescue. Why did Abhay say that Adarsh cant lie? His lies were so smooth. Pyaar ki taakat after all LOL

Why can't suhasini see in between the lines here? she is such a perfect lawyer! uff

Aww poor Asad, how will you compete to a fighter plane? However, I'm sure Radhika will still prefer you over any fighter plane. She doesn't seem too excited about her engagement. And younger bundela continues to give me the creeps. Dead

Today when Asad was saying that if he gets one signal from Radhika that she is not happy he will do anything and everything.. looks like that is what going to happen.. That will be a huge mess on its own.. I am honestly scared for Asad!

Swa's sakht dil going pareshan over her paithyam's 1st day of pagalpanti was so cute. I think she is more worried about the 12 days challenge than Adarsh. LOL

HahahahahaROFL so true.. aam padad ki dukaan khatm ho jayegi.. she is in love with Adarsh but doesn't want to accept.. 

Chotu Idiot ko side main rakhte hai and can I just say I'm too shocked to see Jaidev have a slightly civil conversation with Jaya. Kinda. OuchLOL
Why do I feel that Jaya will actually try to salvage the situation in her own way and then end up creating another mess? LOL

YESSS!! That was the highlight for me too.. looks like Jaya will create another mess and Jaydev will freak out yet again.. I can't get tired of saying I love sinha brothers!!! 

My post wouldnt be complete without mentioning the cheerleader of the pareshan by psycho bundelas. He is so cute when he is all praise for Adarsh Sinha and takes Jeevan's name with a little sarcasm LOL
Asad be so cute.. Embarrassed Jeevan data LOLLOLLOL Usne bhi dol diya I love you AdarshLOL

Manohar is such an ass. This same robinhoodgiri of Adarsh used to annoy him but he is all khush khush happy shappy because his ek din ka ladla promised him that he will seal his fate with an airheaded chipkukumari because CM says so. LOL

Manohar Censored 

The precap makes me laugh already. I so knew these 12 days are gonna be Comedy Now. LOL
I was sooo looking forward for this track.. 12 days going to be fun now LOL

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

PS - I'm a sizzler now. LOLLOL
you are so cute Sadie!!!Hug

Res for now! Its 12.30 am here right now. Will unres in the morning. Goodnight Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerSana_Jannat

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Congrts. Sadie Hug
Sinha brothers r not innocent the way they looks
LOL
Siblings bond is another things i love in Dahleez Heart

And its time to C different side im mean Saw's Soft side for Adarsh .. Embarrassed
Precaps ROFL poor Swa & pooor Adarsh LOL ..Eagerly waiting to C hide& seek game Day Dreaming

BTW Abhay played by Aryan posted a pic in his Twitter account

Aryan Pandit @aryanpanditt201
11h
#abhaysinha #DCP #crime #delhi. #dahleez #starplus.#swagat #nhi #karoge #hamara? pic.twitter.com/S64r2xpF1J

He is in uniform so i just hope that was not for Asad ...
The way yesterday Asad claimed that he'll do More pagalpanti if he find any clue that their is no chemistry between Radhika-Yash, Dont know why me too is feeling Asad's madness is on way...

"

Sorry post a screenshot but u can check @aryanpanditt201
If u want

Edited by Sana_J. - 17 April 2016 at 3:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisKishmish

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Ms Sizzler...
Yaar I dont even feel like catching up to the repeat aaj kal to... yeh kar diya show ka...I had such hopes... n i cannot, i repeat, I cannot watch the mockery of my dance form...nahi too much... one serial is murdering my bengali, and now this serial plans to kill my bharatnatyam...best student doesnt even know the correct postures...hey bhagwaan mujhe utha le...
so i will watch once ths 12 day challenge is over... meanwhile i have ur posts to read...LOL
Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Hello Ms Sizzler...
Yaar I dont even feel like catching up to the repeat aaj kal to... yeh kar diya show ka...I had such hopes... n i cannot, i repeat, I cannot watch the mockery of my dance form...nahi too much... one serial is murdering my bengali, and now this serial plans to kill my bharatnatyam...
best student doesnt even know the correct postures...

hey bhagwaan mujhe utha le...
so i will watch once ths 12 day challenge is over... meanwhile i have ur posts to read...LOL

Bengali !!! May i know the name of Show Or channels? (No intention to break IF's rule it just curiosity to know name of show as A Bangladeshi )

@Bold: LOL ROFL
Dont expect anything from Serial ..

Edited by Sana_J. - 17 April 2016 at 3:34pm
BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Sadie,
Congrats on becoming Sizzler.

Loved our funny comments on the today's epi.

Really Loved the Epi  how much Adarsh determined and the support from his brothers .Clap
Also Loved Adarsh giving cold shoulder to Jeevan.LOL the way he challenged by writing 12 days on board.

But I do feel, this Jeevan is really well mannered and im really impressed with his gesture towards Adarsh sofar in teaching the dance moments.

I donno why , I had a gut feeling after watching today's epi, in the end he is going to make Adarsh winning the competition(by doing mistakes deliberately during BN competition,,once  after knowing Swa's inclination towards Adarsh.

Im sure he will keep an eye on Swadarsh to know what Adarsh  is really upto.

Edited by BenNevis - 17 April 2016 at 3:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannat

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on becoming a Sizzler ! LOL Thumbs Up
Adarsh is crazily in love !!! It's no easy feat trying all those Bharat Natyam 
steps and the balancing act ... 
How is he going to manage everything in twelve days !!! 
Swa is right in calling him Pagal ... LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index