India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Pyaar ki Taakat.

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Well, I'm glad they didnt show him mastering that toe balancing step as soon as he wrote 12 days. I mean you never know what the pyaar ki taakat can do in a serial world. LOL

And the brothers league is back to Adarsh's rescue. Why did Abhay say that Adarsh cant lie? His lies were so smooth. Pyaar ki taakat after all LOL

Aww poor Asad, how will you compete to a fighter plane? However, I'm sure Radhika will still prefer you over any fighter plane. She doesn't seem too excited about her engagement. And younger bundela continues to give me the creeps. Dead

Swa's sakht dil going pareshan over her paithyam's 1st day of pagalpanti was so cute. I think she is more worried about the 12 days challenge than Adarsh. LOL

Chotu Idiot ko side main rakhte hai and can I just say I'm too shocked to see Jaidev have a slightly civil conversation with Jaya. Kinda. OuchLOL
Why do I feel that Jaya will actually try to salvage the situation in her own way and then end up creating another mess? LOL

My post wouldnt be complete without mentioning the cheerleader of the pareshan by psycho bundelas. He is so cute when he is all praise for Adarsh Sinha and takes Jeevan's name with a little sarcasm LOL

Manohar is such an ass. This same robinhoodgiri of Adarsh used to annoy him but he is all khush khush happy shappy because his ek din ka ladla promised him that he will seal his fate with an airheaded chipkukumari because CM says so. LOL

The precap makes me laugh already. I so knew these 12 days are gonna be Comedy Now. LOL

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

PS - I'm a sizzler now. LOLLOL

Edited by --starstruck-- - 17 April 2016 at 11:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subBenNevisOnie...-beena-Chillichickshalz_123moonwearerSana_JannatKishmishdh19--Anna--DEEPZzzz

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Speedy analysis dear...loving it...and even I feel Jaya is up to something which can cause more harm...but still pyaar ki taakat will win for sure...sinha bros were superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
yeah Sadie...
even I expected that adarsh will do namaskar when he said to jeevan that'i can do' after writing 12 days on the board
thank god...Cvs spared us

jaya...yeah surely she will create mess though her intentions are good
Unhappy

my doubt is...why yash always in college? doesn't he has some other work

liked brothers support and bonding...
and ofcource learn tamil in 30 days book

today simmi and bundela free epi..
really ...adarsh is working so hard...hope SWA realize s her feelings towards adarsh in these 12 days

BenNevis

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

Speedy analysis dear...loving it...and even I feel Jaya is up to something which can cause more harm...but still pyaar ki taakat will win for sure...sinha bros were superb

Thanks honey, I type my posts while watching the episodes so as the epi ends my post is also ready Big smile
Haha lets see if the CVs really do show this miracle LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisashlokhanishank

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanishank

yeah Sadie...
even I expected that adarsh will do namaskar when he said to jeevan that'i can do' after writing 12 days on the board
thank god...Cvs spared us

jaya...yeah surely she will create mess though her intentions are good
Unhappy

my doubt is...why yash always in college? doesn't he has some other work

liked brothers support and bonding...
and ofcource learn tamil in 30 days book

today simmi and bundela free epi..
really ...adarsh is working so hard...hope SWA realize s her feelings towards adarsh in these 12 days

Yes thank God CVs spared us, thank God for small mercies right LOL
Arre, Yash is on a leave. LOL
Im confused, when Abhay handed the book he said 30 days main bharatnatyam. How did it convert to Tamil? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevishanishank

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Pyar ki takat is surely taking toll on Swa LOL poor girl was trying so hard to get info about dance class in indirect ways LOL
Asad.. poor guyOuch Bundela please disappear Cry

That Jeevan Data's Madam Tussad's pose in the beginning is worth mentioning.  Damn boy LOL  atleast he was decent today because yesterday his dance was beyond horrible LOL

I loved how Adarsh gave a cold shoulder to Jeevan data. Silly.LOL .
Maintain some distance Mr. Data LOL

And having a big brother in office has its own perks but I really wanna know who prepared the file !! Bhoot ne LOL

Suhasini ...welcome ji LOL going by logic she should have spotted Adarsh's car outside the house but this is Indian TV LOL I am in for a cat - mouse game LOL

BenNevis

parisjtaime Groupbie
parisjtaime
parisjtaime

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
we are in for some comic episodes as per the precap

Congrats on your promotion Sadie

BenNevis

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -silentbang-

Pyar ki takat is surely taking toll on Swa LOL poor girl was trying so hard to get info about dance class in indirect ways LOL
Asad.. poor guyOuch Bundela please disappear Cry Maybe he should take the very same fight plane and fly off into the sunset. Uh, Alone! Or no, take his sister along with him too LOL

That Jeevan Data's Madam Tussad's pose in the beginning is worth mentioning.  Damn boy LOL  atleast he was decent today because yesterday his dance was beyond horrible LOL Oh God that pose had me in splits. Seriously, kya tha woh LOL

I loved how Adarsh gave a cold shoulder to Jeevan data. Silly.LOL .
Maintain some distance Mr. Data LOL

And having a big brother in office has its own perks but I really wanna know who prepared the file !! Bhoot ne LOL Suraj ne. Or maybe he pulled an allnighter. Shh, shh its hindi serial, dont make me use my brainLOL. Atleast they clarified how Adarsh reached the cabin warna woh bhi nahi dikhate LOL

Suhasini ...welcome ji LOL going by logic she should have spotted Adarsh's car outside the house but this is Indian TV LOL I am in for a cat - mouse game LOL Going by logic? You need to remove this word from your dictionary while watching a hindi serial LOL

-silentbang-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index