Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

SidMin OS - The Prank (For ...queen... a.k.a Sakshi)

.Piyali. Goldie
.Piyali.
.Piyali.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Hi guys! So this is another SidMin OS dedicated to ...queen... a.k.a Sakshi. Sorry darling, I'm like 2 weeks too late. The thing about writing about a real-life pair who isn't dating is that you can't write romance about them (no matter how big of a shipper you are LOL). So this OS revolved around SidMin's friendship, nothing more nothing less. Speaking of shipping SidMin, how many people are curious about Jas's mystery man? Which is another thing  I need to rant about. You can skip right to the actual story, cuz I'mma rant for a while and it might seem boring to you. I've come across countless fans hating on Jasmin for posting picture with her mystery man and for not dating Sidhant. It's her personal life and it's her choice. I get she's a celebrity and all but she's allowed to make her own decisions. Heck, I'd love it if SidMin ended up together but I ain't gonna trash them for liking other people. They're entitled to have their own relationships without being constantly told it's wrong. I mean let Jas live her life on her own terms, please. It's really no one's choice who she dates and who she doesn't. Anyways, I have enough trust in our forum members to know that they haven't done it but I just had to get it out. I hope you like the story. Tomatoes, chappals all are welcome. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're what?" Jasmin shouted. Sidhant cowered her from her penetrating glare. God save me, he thought as he crossed his fingers behind his back for the prank he was about to play.

"I'm quitting the show Jas," what he didn't expect was the hard slap he received from his beautiful yet livid co-star.

"What the hell," he screeched, clutching onto his throbbing cheek. She snarled before slapping him on the other cheek.  This time he didn't bother to say anything.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked before hitting him again.

"Sidhant?" he said slowly, only to be met with a smack on the head.

"Not," another hit, "funny!"

"I thought it was," Sidhant said cheekily and immediately regretted it as he saw Jasmin squint his eyes. She raised her hand to slap him again but this time he caught it.

"Let me go," Jasmin shrieked petulantly as she struggled under his iron grip.

"Say please," he smirked idly.

"Please let me go," she murmured, still struggling.

"Hmmm let me think, no!" his smirk widened.

"Why?" Jasmin whined.

"Because you'll hit me obviously," Sidhant said in a matter-of-fact voice that annoyed Jasmin immensely.

"Well you deserve it," she huffed.

"Why?" Sidhant asked. She stared at him in disbelief.

"You are the single most dumbest person I've ever met, Mr. Sidhant Gupta!" Jasmin said exasperatedly as she threw her hand up dramatical.

"Excuse me?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. She just flicked her hair at him and crossed her arms over. They stood in silence for a moment before Jasmin broke it.

"Why?" she asked softly.

"Why what?" Sidhant asked in confusion, only to be met with a glare.

"Why are you quitting?" Jasmin asked, emphasizing the word quitting'.

"You see," and here he laughed timidly, "I...uh...I'm not?" He hadn't meant for it to come out as a question. Nor had he expected to blurt out the truth so early but Jasmin's slaps hurt and Sidhant really didn't want to get hit again.

Jasmin's eyes narrowed, "what do you mean, you're not."

"I...uh...I was kinda playing a prank?" and again he laughed.

"Sidhant," Jasmin said a sickly sweet voice.

"Yes?" he gulped.

"Run," and he did. Sidhant ran across the sets with Jasmin not far behind him, yelling a thousand profanities. The crew didn't bother asking nor did they pay any attention to the duo. This kind of scene was daily occurrence and they'd long since become accustomed to it.

"Rakesh Sir," Sidhant squealed, hiding behind his director. The man seemed a little surprised and perhaps ever a bit scared as he was faced with a fuming Jasmin.

"What happened?" he asked cautiously.

"You know what he did?" Jasmin said glaring at the still hidden Sidhant.

"Uh no?" Rakesh Sir said slowly, unsure if his answer was right or wrong.

"He told me he was quitting!" she shouted.

"What?!" Rakesh Sir turned to face Sidhant who managed to grin like a child caught stealing.

"It was a joke!"

"Can I kill him now?" Jasmin asked impatiently and her director nodded in approval. Sidhant gave Rakesh Sir a "W*F" look before beginning to run again. A few minutes later, he felt the energy drain out of him. Slowly he skidded to a halt only to be thrown against the ground by Jasmin falling on top of him. She shot him a murderous look before pulling herself off of him.

"How dare you," she shouted, "that wasn't funny."

"It was a joke Jas," Sidhant said weakly.

"Well it wasn't very funny," Jas said brushing a strand of hair away from her face as she began to walk away.

"Jas," he called out, making her stop in her tracks. She turned around, ready to give him a piece of her mind when she found him kneeling on the ground, pulling his ears.

"I'm sorry," he said and she couldn't help but smile, "forgive me. Please."

"Why should I?" but even he knew she'd already forgiven him.

"Because I'm your favorite co-star," Sidhant said, standing up and dusting off his clothes. Well she couldn't deny that.

"Come here," he said, stretching out his arms. She shook her head but he engulfed her in a hug anyways.

"Now smile," again she shook her head.

"No thank you," Jasmin said cheekily.

"Smile," Sidhant said again.

"Nope," Jasmin said again, resisting the urge to smile.

"You leave me no choice," Sidhant smirked evilly, before beginning to mercilessly tickle her. She shrieked as her laughter exploded through the room.

"Ha ha," he grinned, "made you smile."

"Oh shut up," Jasmin said but she couldn't help the fact that her smile widened.

"Now come gimme a hug," and this time she didn't hesitate to fall into his open arms. He really was her best friend. She didn't know how in 10 months, they'd become so close but they had. He'd become an irreplaceable part of her life.

"I really was thinking about qui"" Sidhant didn't get to finish his sentence. Jasmin's plam had already connected with his cheek.

"What the hell Jas," he asked clutching his cheek, before they both burst out laughing. Friendship's a weird thing. Half of it is spent doing the oddest of things but it's a beautiful thing. Once you have it, you should never let it go. And neither Sidhant nor Jasmin planned on letting their friendship go.

Edited by Perwinkle - 17 April 2016 at 11:28am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal131Taanya_khuranamahira1988-HrideyyTwiNj.sue1o1lovelifeanglebluelake99vibha01._Molly_.simraaanroshni101Komal129817.sonal..queen..ASRkiMoonlightSrujana7.MaNanhailly--Nazakaat--Tranquility123Snowflake0923tikitteddyyyDuumpskusharberryadventure_gurlAalina.Sherni_Jerry.Khamosh.

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
That was great i had a smile on my face reading it..Clap
Ps: u r right jas has d choice to choose her life partner nd all.Smile
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
awesome OS Piya after a long time
loved it
do write more
.Piyali. Goldie
.Piyali.
.Piyali.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal1298

That was great i had a smile on my face reading it..Clap
Ps: u r right jas has d choice to choose her life partner nd all.Smile
Thanks Komal di! Glad you liked itEmbarrassed
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
RESSS! Embarrassed
LOOL AWWW, so much abuse tho ROFL I can totally see this happening hahaha, Jas has a temper and Sid is silly, this was so cute and well written! I love how you penned it down and the Rakesh Sir part was my favorite LOLLOLLOL They truly have such an adorable friendship and I'm glad Jas wouldn't let him quit hehe. I'm sure everyone on set is use to these two driving each other nuts hehe. Lovely OS!

Edited by teddyyy - 17 April 2016 at 2:24pm
.Piyali. Goldie
.Piyali.
.Piyali.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

awesome OS Piya after a long time
loved it
do write more
It has been a while since I wrote hasn't it?
Thank you Jerry di! Glad you liked itEmbarrassed
17.sonal Goldie
17.sonal
17.sonal

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Very nicely written piya,,, Actually Sid and Jas  Friendship is beautiful. ..
Thts y we love them the most...
Its really nt out business to comment on anyones personal life
..but when it's out on public forum. .. PPl r allowed to ask questions .. Hate or praise it all comes along. .. so we really can't b judgmental...
But anyway... our Shipper heart can only dream and wish tht thy get together. .
If not let's Njoy Twinj. . The most integral part of our forum which  brought us together in this Twinjland... and celebrate friendship like SidMinHug
PS. I wd love to read more on SidMin Friendship... their Nokjhok.. is adorable. .
Thank you Embarrassed

Edited by 17.sonal - 17 April 2016 at 12:34pm
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Piyali u stole my heart..!!

M a diehard sidmine shipper.. And even their friendship is so adorable.. U depicted it so well..

A round of apllaude for u dear..

U penned it down so beautifully and flawlessly..

Go to top