Tashan-e-Ishq

UV..... TEI hero (Page 3)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

you're gonna get mad at me and point pitchforks but Yuvraj is the actual lead of the show. The show is about Twinkle and Yuvraj. Kunj becomes a parallel because of his alliance with Twinkle and Twinkle needing a positive alignment instead of Yuvraj's darkness. 

The show cannot move on without Yuvraj. 
But the first promo itself called Kunj the dashing twist in love story and also promo where kunj get out of water and his water falls on twinkle  showed it would be him with twinkle and he was as equal lead as Yuvi is 

the only part where areeba and I differ LOL.. i dont think kunj is a parallel lead.. i think he and twinkle and yuvi are all lEADS.. kunj was established early on to be a part of the show.. i think his character and role was already decidded to be off importance hence he and jas did screen tests also.. he was always a lead.. but yes the STORY is about Twinkle vs yuvi.. thats why it started the way it did.. its about their war... and that became TWINJ vs yuvi.. but i think it was always supposed to be twinj vs yuvi.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

you're gonna get mad at me and point pitchforks but Yuvraj is the actual lead of the show. The show is about Twinkle and Yuvraj. Kunj becomes a parallel because of his alliance with Twinkle and Twinkle needing a positive alignment instead of Yuvraj's darkness. 

The show cannot move on without Yuvraj. 
But the first promo itself called Kunj the dashing twist in love story and also promo where kunj get out of water and his water falls on twinkle  showed it would be him with twinkle and he was as equal lead as Yuvi is 

the only part where areeba and I differ LOL.. i dont think kunj is a parallel lead.. i think he and twinkle and yuvi are all lEADS.. kunj was established early on to be a part of the show.. i think his character and role was already decidded to be off importance hence he and jas did screen tests also.. he was always a lead.. but yes the STORY is about Twinkle vs yuvi.. thats why it started the way it did.. its about their war... and that became TWINJ vs yuvi.. but i think it was always supposed to be twinj vs yuvi.. 
If Yuvi was here to stay they should have tone down negativity it is too much to see a rapist, murderer, abuser roaming free no show has done that this is heights of negativity Sleepy which is reason show is dropping on trps trp aunties also dont like shit like this every show has negative lead noone has gone this extent 
And if Kunj was supposedly parallel lead he wouldnt be casted first as per Sid and all int he was casted first and articles called him lead and leads are casted first not parallel lead even promos had him as twist in story

KewlDude

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

I don't know. I IPKKND, Shyam (antagonist) tried to molest Khushi (lead female) on many occasions and touch her in front of the family. He also tried to kill his own wife a bunch of times and killed his unborn child. He induced heart attack and paralysis and made sure that Khuhi's father doesn't get proper treatment . He roamed around free and even practiced Law in high court of Delhi until his wife herself took a stand against him and he was handed to the police. 

There was a worse villain then Yuvraj who was a pervert and murderer and roamed free.

*i'm not ging to argue over the leads thing because i've ranted enough on that. to each their own opinion. we can agree to disagree. 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 17 April 2016 at 8:33pm

ArchanaRM

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

I don't know. I IPKKND, Shyam (antagonist) tried to molest Khushi (lead female) on many occasions and touch her in front of the family. He also tried to kill his own wife a bunch of times and killed his unborn child. He induced heart attack and paralysis and made sure that Khuhi's father doesn't get proper treatment . He roamed around free and even practiced Law in high court of Delhi until his wife herself took a stand against him and he was handed to the police. 

There was a worse villain then Yuvraj who was a pervert and murderer and roamed free.

*i'm not ging to argue over the leads thing because i've ranted enough on that. to each their own opinion. we can agree to disagree. 
That was problem with IPKNND too but there negativiity was still balanced TEI shows too much at a time Confused
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

That was problem with IPKNND too but there negativiity was still balanced TEI shows too much at a time Confused
Also IPKNND again had less trps compare to other shows reason BV dropped on trps as well too much negativity and repeatedly effects u need good breaks and  ofcourse TEI is worse in execution

Go to top