Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a feeling that this might lead to Swasan's consummation. They delayed it because of ongoing problems in the family but everything is sorted now. Even the cvs are well aware that they have to fit in those moments somewhere in the show.
Someone shared on the OLV thread that this should lead to a heart to heart talk between Swasan where Sanskaar shares his side of the story to Swara and how he feels neglected. If this happens, then Swara might plan to take their relationship to the next level by decorating the room, etc.
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Also there have been a lot of child talks in the show lately- Sujatha asking for grandchildren and Pari kit being able to give an heir to the family. It's kind of stupid to show that a couple who hasn't even consummated yet, is expected to give an heir to the family. I know a baby track won't be introduced anytime soon, but still. Had Sanskaar and Swara been living like normal husband-wife, in the physical sense I mean, such scenes would make more sense. I guess the cvs might want to get it over with soon as well rather than further delaying it for no apparent reason (Pari's insecurity and Uttara's bf aren't good enough reasons).
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I believe the baby track will be focused around ragani whom is anuparma second daughter in law. ...This is were the parish issue will lead. ...
But yes the whole neglect scenario makes sense since sanskaar has been left out in the cold by swara a lot for her family missions...

A heart to.heart would be just epic...

ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A surprise candle light dinner or dinner in a boat...I know that's impossible but sochne mein kya jaata h
Or
CVS shud utilise this track for Sara's dream like sanskar can buy a plot for swaras music school in her name and gift her after all it will be romantic as well as very thoughtful to take a step towards her dream and can gift her success and self dependence in this way...

Love
Ishita

sarathy321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sach bol doon
I was actually happy seeing olv..
Atleast we are getting swasan
But ma worry is  whether  cvs will again make this into a 2 min  scene ...and   onr more thing is I don't want anyone else to come bw them  to solve their issues...Especially  rags...hope  cvs doesn't  destroy the track to show up rags  as mahan..
Anyways I am also excited  to see swasan getting some  screen space after a long time but hope  cvs don't destroy it
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raaz i am up for a slow dance wdout any music...that would be much more cute and sweet and raha sawaal consummation ka so swasan ka CM itni jaldi nahi hogi.hogi bhi to miscarraige track aayega.
Look at Helly's face once.
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soumi93

Raaz i am up for a slow dance wdout any music...that would be much more cute and sweet and raha sawaal consummation ka so swasan ka CM itni jaldi nahi hogi.hogi bhi to miscarraige track aayega.
Look at Helly's face once.

Well said ðŸ˜‰...Indeed slow dance and no music will.be epic...

I just was dreaming of same swansan moments that may happen...😆...sigh god knows when...

Please I hope we don't have to deal with the baby issue yet as this I feel will.be ragani track which we have seen already...

Swara after all is the daughter of the house ðŸ˜‰...Therefore they will have zero love life ðŸ˜†...

I just hope that this misunderstanding helps cos develop a intense love story which will.come because of uttara boyfriend...

Till.then I will just make up my own dreams of how swansan may romance...😆