India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

GUYS PEEP IN.....

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hola forumwasis...well well the OLV has made us a lil bit upset somewhere but i personally feel its a beginning of some intense and intimate moments of Swasan.So lets predict how our hero Sanskar will manofy his princess Swara...as i knw what happened its unintentional bt still He is Sanskar Maheswari so he will do something.Lets help him to make his liala go lattu on her manju all over againROFL

My idea is
Sanskar be lil bit copy cat wala Creative and record some words of yours fr Ur wifey dearest Swara...and attach notes of describing ur first meet ur first impression about her.the day u realised ur love for her etc etc and at the end bent down and say a sweet Sorry and embrace her tight in ur arms
Guys do share ur ideas...just a fan post.all are open to cmmnt...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8SankyGalTeddy94raaz19Nupur_5luvakankshaFari_15dattu21Fariiiii-Sud-tiny15preetgurtiNiViren-Raj

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Hola forumwasis...well well the OLV has made us a lil bit upset somewhere but i personally feel its a beginning of some intense and intimate moments of Swasan.So lets predict how our hero Sanskar will manofy his princess Swara...as i knw what happened its unintentional bt still He is Sanskar Maheswari so he will do something.Lets help him to make his liala go lattu on her manju all over againROFL

My idea is
Sanskar be lil bit copy cat wala Creative and record some words of yours fr Ur wifey dearest Swara...and attach notes of describing ur first meet ur first impression about her.the day u realised ur love for her etc etc and at the end bent down and say a sweet Sorry and embrace her tight in ur arms
Guys do share ur ideas...just a fan post.all are open to cmmnt...
soumi varun in his IV said that sanky will deftnly manofy swara after this.
i don't know how will he do it but we"ll deftnly get sum intense & emotional & passionate swasan scene.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5dattu21Fariiiii-Sud-preetgurti

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Then help him wd ideas thats what i am saying so LOL
ANfan_1810 Goldie
ANfan_1810
ANfan_1810

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Sanskar has done a lot of special things for swara -
helicopter ride,
most beautiful proposal,
mauli ring
long drive and a picnic
movie date,
puchka party
He sang her favourite song for her too ...

All very romantic ... mushy stuff. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now I wonder what is there in store for us ...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19Nupur_5

errumz IF-Dazzler
errumz
errumz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hi soumi..new here in forum...well so many scenes running since i saw olv...also u r idea of writing notes and recordings is good too...i will share what is want to see though chances are less of such thing to happen...so here is my scene

swara tell everyone how she lost bangles and matter gets solved and all goes back to their room...swara comes to room and lie on bed...sanskaar enter in room and see her lying think she is sleeping and think he should not distrub her furthur and let her sleep...swara on the other hand won't be angry on sanskaar but will feel hurt about what happened...next day i want sanskaar to bring other set of kangans to manao her but swara refuse to take it and and tells to sanskaar what if i lost them again and cry and share her fears and then i want an intense emotional heart to heart talk of swasan

hope i successfully convey what i want to see LOL though i m not a good writer like so many people in forumEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8raaz19Nupur_5dattu21

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
How about-  hum aapke hai Kaun Embarrassed
U remember that scene where Salman gives a stick to Madhuri to hit him in a song - I think didi Tera devar deewana- for entering a ladies Sangeet secretly LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I would love nothing more than a heart to heart convo...
want both of them to feel the pain...
would love to see a crying swara over the unwanted fight alone while sleeping...
although they lied down to sleep none is able to nd swara crying silently...sanskar who is guilty will turn nd take her in his arms nd swara crying her heart out while sanskar crying silently too...followed by their conversation nd everything sorted... both pacifying the other nd crying for the other...
"sigh" what I won't sacrifice for this scene man"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8raaz19tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I want an arguement on who should say srry first ROFLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19errumz

Go to top