Naagin
Naagin

Why ekta why ? (Page 9)

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

I have disinvested myself from this show since this track started.  
But I am still thinking it will all bea plan.  sudhAji will be the main villain in S2. Wont think sesha would be as effective.

maiyya umeed rakna mean disappointment only 

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
How are fans at fault if they thought Shesha to be grey and not black? Isn't that the way she was picturized from day one? She was always a backbone for Shivanya. Their sisterhood. Her hatred for humans and the Raheja family. Its not us who misinterpreted her character. But this is the way she was interpreted. Why are fans at fault who loved Shesha more than Shivanya? Just to stretch the show for a few weeks, she turned a strong and an important pillar of a show to the one who can do anything for 'lust'??? Shesha turning negative would NOT have been logical even for the naagmani coz for her, Shivanya always stood first.    We are at fault coz we forgot its Ekta's show and Ekta's show cannot end until its ruined. I still believe Shivanya could have been glorified with an other way. Shesha's character is killed and destroyed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalluuuMages

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Seshaa chrctr is killed to the core ...to the level that we never expected ..but still there is nothing to abuse n cry coxx after all its ekta show n we all know the difference between chrctrss n real person 
Only 8 episodes are left n after 5 or 6 month ...ektaa ko yaad aaya to turn sesha negative ...lol whatever u do ektaa

We know the name of ignorance medicine too
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
she destroyed the sisters' relationship ever since sesha was disguised as shivanya and got attracted to ritik...it was pathetic
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
just watched the epi...EK literally killed sesha's character and sisters bond w/o mercy...if there was a need to bring a love interest for sesha...it can be through another human too...introduce a new male lead or it would be even better to show a forbidden love story b/w Kasha...why hrithik...when he is a married man furthermore sesha's BIL...its disgusting...this stupid illogical love triangle destroyed two precious gem of naagin...sesha's fiery and powerful character and Sheshiv sisterhood bond...its better to kill off sesha...along with Hrivanya...trio being the soul of the show is death...we are spared from season 2 which will start with a unique concept but will be mess up...
maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Its part of the game. Actors can only work with the script they get. So point crying Confused. In film world the script is the actual superstar that can change fortunes with even weak actors.
Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
cv's needed to make shivanya weak.. shaehsa was her big support.. so obviously they made her negative to make shivanya struggle during climax..LOL
so they introduced love factor.. they would have used other twist but love factor is strong so.. acceptable..Smile
astha36 Goldie
astha36
astha36

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah she has turned negative. I guess you could never say she was faking it because she was shown talking to herself about Ritik. I loooved Shivanya and Shesha together. I loved how Shesha was ready to die for Shivanya all the time and how her world revolved around her sister. It was Shivanya's parents who got killed but Shesha for the initial episodes was the one more angry and eager to get revenge. I loved that. 
Everybody is saying this was inevitable because they want trps and all, even if it was intended from the beginning. I think it is not necessary for this angle to be introduced in every single show. I mean I almost thought it would go the "Frozen" way you know. Sheshiv like Ana and Elsa. That was so beautiful. I wish Ekta could look beyond such disgusting tracks. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Go to top