slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

sesha was always suppose to turn negative... Character sketch hi yeahi tha... it was always meant to b... 

If.its.like.this yhey should show.her.negative.frm starting.only

@bold: They did but the fans misinterpreted it as her being fierce and real naaginLOL..whatever. Shesha is an impulsive killer..almost a serial one with no sense of morality. Naag Naagins are not supposed to kill any aira gaira person just for the heck of it. Even real snakes don't kill unless they are hungry, harassed or feel threatened. And here, she is hell bent on killing her own sister whose mom raised her as her own daughter. The sister who has saved her skin many times and been there when called. 

All her reasons and excuses for turning against Shivanya was just a bunch of bullshit yesterday. She has no leg to stand on in her "logic" for wanting Ritik. Truthfully her reasoning looked deranged and scary and I truly feel that her "lust" for Ritik that she is mistaking as love will turn into hatred when he rejects her again and again for Shivu. Love is not selfish. The want and need of the person you love come first. Here she is not giving even one thought to what and who Ritik wants. It's all about her, her and her, lust.

I can go on and on but this is my way of trying to be concise and pointing out that Shesha was never grey. She was black..we just refused to acknowledge it due to everyone loving ShivSha bond. 

in maha epi they show shesha is saying shivanya aj tak tumne mere liye kya kiya ? i was  like seriously 
i remember shivu safe shesha many time from guru maa , from morni how can she say that
i know shesha also help shivu but in return shivu help shesha as well the reason shesha tell to shivu was lame reason seriouslyAngry becoz sesha was keep warning shivu if u fall in love with human the consequence will be disaster at all how can she fall with the same guy
 sorry no offended to any one its look stupid

Exactly..her logic made no sense and I was all W*F the whole time she was spouting nonsense at Shivanya. 

Also yesterday we got proof from the show itself that Shivanya is the more powerful Naagin of the two. Shivu herself said so, even the flashback with her mom showed it and they even showed Shivu winning until GM came and helped Shesha. Both powerful in their own right but the one with the good is the strongest of the lot because their motive is pure. And the only reason everyone underestimated Shivu was because Shivanya doesn't believe in using her powers for killing and showing off. She always uses it when in need.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Yess susan its not only u but majority of viewers feeling same. .few are digesting this concept only due to old experience with ekta n few due to adaa ..few ppl love adaa the actor more than sesha the character  ..so they don't bother what's going on ...

When u have to show some one negative show some solid reason like yamini had ...yamini turning into positive or negative no body bothered but in sesha case it's matter of central discussion ...
If shiv protected sesha so many times sesha too ..y she was putting her life in danger for shiv n Mausii naaa...

There is one of the best dialogue of sesha ..for this revenge i will come from death too 

So this sesha mad after ritik look unrealistic ...arey who never cared about her life ..suddenly she is falling for ritik 

Turning into negative doesn't mean sesha Wil become less powerful may she will more 

this is what iam saying yaar there should be one solid reason
shiv some time becoz of rithik forgot abt her revenge shesha who always encourage her and reminder her about her intekaam now shesha is against her for no solid reason really its look unrealistic to me the person who missed last epi after watching naagin next epi the person become shocked whts going on aise kya hoaya one epi mein shesha is against of shivu even my mom is saying why shesha is against shivu i said becoz of rithik and she was like what 
Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Susan.Dsouza

Twitter n insta people asking same question ..more than any love story ppl are watching sesha for sesha ..so seeing her negative is really hurting them. ..

iss aurat ko na koi frk nhi padta what fans said no use to msg her
people talking about sesha existence 
3 culprits are gonee n 2 are left 

Among 2...one is also going due to sesha backstabbing n what is fate of yamini no body knows ...will rivnya kill her ????

no i feel yamini will killed rivanya sudha mam will be guaranteed there in s2
Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

sorry to say but sesha as a character has nothing to offer... i always thought kuch bg hoga... she will b having sum motive koi logic ..kuch tu.. but it never came ... 
usk character mein kab logic tha her hate for ritik or rather human ...her over the top anger nthing was evr justified 

ada is only saving grace..she has made this impactful ...warna this character k hone na hone se koi khas farak nhi perta in story ... most of the time new entries came to give her sum work to do in show ... 

so she turning negative without any logic doesnt surprise me... n i doubt evry body is shocked...on general fcs i didnt get any such shocks n question frm fans ...  3 wks se people are watching her lusting for BIL ... so ab she is acting

sorry i disagree shesha is always one of the important character in the show becoz half show they show shesha only her motto is to help her sister to take revenge frm culprit
she use to be there in every single epi but her  important drastically decrease when they turn her negative
otherwise every one love her as shesha her daring and fiery attitude , her one liner dialogues and no give up attitude on culprit and always ready to help her sister she use to be one of the fav epi but ekta destroy her character by showing she have lust on rithik and for no solid reason she turn negative which is more painful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdmalde

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
So effing pissed with kekta - literally is this only how women (no matter how effed up and supernatural they are) are portrayed - having a man come between them and having them have death battles to fight for him - How effing stupid and inconsistent of her character! How dafaq can you have this shapeshifting snake who literally keeps on harping every minute of how she's devoted to her sister, how much she cared for her parents and then have her try to kill her over the same dude she called "sukda tukda" and kept on telling her to stay away from him - she cares being about naagin more than anything and this same chick is out to kill her sister for that dude! How effing convincing wah kekta wah! One of the rare times where Desi tv gets the anti heroine right and y'all idiots have to ruin her for the sake of good vs evil shit, there's enough evil people in this effed up show why do we need another one
I mean it would've made sense if Shesha betrayed Shivanya for the naagmani, Shesha is power hungry, she's psychotic she's the foil to Shivanya having her going after naagmani made sense rather than having her kill HER SISTER WHO SHE CARES ABOUT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD for her friggin husband that's just lazy writing! Instead of taking a more bold choice of having her disregard her so called "feelings" for Rithik they chose to opt the easy way out by making her full on kekta style negative character for this "love" she feels for him - this chick doesn't even KNOW him and how even more convenient have Adaa play the psychotic negative character again rather than having her explore her acting skills even more by having her portray the antihero one because she's done it in the past na -_-
Eff this bullshit - I seriously still hope that SheshAnya are just fooling Yamini and Guruma with this crazy stunt.

Btw this is my first post here sorry for barging in lien this Stern Smile
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I have disinvested myself from this show since this track started.  
But I am still thinking it will all bea plan.  sudhAji will be the main villain in S2. Wont think sesha would be as effective.
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yamini again in s2 ...lol

Bachee ki jaan logeyy kyaaa...itss better yamini psycho act end in s1..

Itss better if i come to know about climax soon .
.so I can find some other good stuff on tv to see ...

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Sustaa if helping ur sis means illogic ...than its means there is no existence of relationships  in this world 

Helping ur sis is illogical but falling for ur jiju n turning into negative means logical ...lol 

Go to top