Naagin

Why ekta why ? (Page 6)

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

sesha was always suppose to turn negative... Character sketch hi yeahi tha... it was always meant to b... 

If.its.like.this yhey should show.her.negative.frm starting.only

@bold: They did but the fans misinterpreted it as her being fierce and real naaginLOL..whatever. Shesha is an impulsive killer..almost a serial one with no sense of morality. Naag Naagins are not supposed to kill any aira gaira person just for the heck of it. Even real snakes don't kill unless they are hungry, harassed or feel threatened. And here, she is hell bent on killing her own sister whose mom raised her as her own daughter. The sister who has saved her skin many times and been there when called. 

All her reasons and excuses for turning against Shivanya was just a bunch of bullshit yesterday. She has no leg to stand on in her "logic" for wanting Ritik. Truthfully her reasoning looked deranged and scary and I truly feel that her "lust" for Ritik that she is mistaking as love will turn into hatred when he rejects her again and again for Shivu. Love is not selfish. The want and need of the person you love come first. Here she is not giving even one thought to what and who Ritik wants. It's all about her, her and her, lust.

I can go on and on but this is my way of trying to be concise and pointing out that Shesha was never grey. She was black..we just refused to acknowledge it due to everyone loving ShivSha bond. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stopwatch12NandiniRaizadaa

swathi_priya Senior Member
swathi_priya
swathi_priya

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
sisters bond got ruinedConfused 
villain always on the top...it would have been good if the serial was shut for what it was planned upto...but now with this  extension un-necessary drama is being shown
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
its too heart wrenching
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
 according to article sesha was always negative ...even when I started to watch this show i always thought she is negative n shiv is positive ...it was always in my mind that she will manipulate against main lead and will always try to snatch her love like any other typical ekta show 

But each passing day ekta had given new strength to sesha 
...even it was hard to beleive whose revenge is this sesha or shivnya ...moree than shiv it was sesha who was desperate to kill the culprit n it's also true before this ritik hangover sesha was ok with her character ...so calling her fierce n real naagin was according to her character ...each n every fans praise their fav so sesha too ...now she is negativee n v have accepted too...we cant mock other likingss n praise too 

This is what called ekta formula dear ...from grey to negative sesha has two shades ..the only other actor that enjoy  these two shades other than adaa is sudha g 
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Now I m.waiting rivnyaaa win over sesha ...let's good win over bad ...if someone is good than he is good n if someone is bad than he is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Ek loves incest in her shows! Is come to that now.
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
How sesha was a well written character? When I never understood her character or her existence in the show...
Always thought she will have some strong back story... Strong reason to hate ritik but lol there was none...
And what shivsha bond ppl are talking about when they themselves dissed shivanya a lot of times... Even went on to say she is in the show only to romance ritik... Like seriously...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilkadrfizaahmed

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Susan.Dsouza

Twitter n insta people asking same question ..more than any love story ppl are watching sesha for sesha ..so seeing her negative is really hurting them. ..

iss aurat ko na koi frk nhi padta what fans said no use to msg her

Go to top