Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN TS:*I AM A FLIRT* //SHOT 10; page 60// 23rd july[THE END] (Page 15)

Maninim Senior Member
Maninim
Maninim

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamunamanik

Plsss

Make it as a ss

Atleast ten parts

It was a awsmmm    storyyy.,

Perfect starting

So plsss make it little big..,,..,,..,,,..,...,.,

I m not forcing you

It was just an idea

Think about it

Ya coun next part fast

Update

S

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

N

hmm i too think that..this is going to get bigger..an SS for sure!Wink

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
update awesome... *_* seriously...!!!! manan are now friend... but what happened with nandini????
beach part was also cute...manik was changing...!!!!!!!
can't wait for next update sooonnn... please...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maninim

Maninim Senior Member
Maninim
Maninim

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I read a post by Pari_mananholic, which said that no one has updated their story today and readers are getting bored , so i came running with the update!! I hope it entertains you all...Wink

Shot 3Smile

Same day in the evening

I asked her several times but she just shrugged it off everytime, saying it was some study related stress. But her behaviour was not normal. I was not able to pin point the change but something was definitely bothering her. She called me for dinner and it happened in complete silence, as i observed she was in no mood to talk. May be if i did something now, she would just blast off on me , so i thought of keeping my flirtiness in control. But the silence was killing me. In this last month i had become so used to her that even a slight change effected me. Her mood off..directly meant ..my mood off. I sat on the living room sofa pretending to watch TV but my focus was on her totally as she moved through the house doing her chores. Such a sexy figure she has! Uff i am a pervert, can't control my thoughts. If one day , she gets to read your mind na manik, then she won't take a second to run away from here! Better be careful! I heard her clearing her throat and i looked up from her buttocks to her eyes. Shit! She saw me staring her ass. Uff what a bad timing dude! She said something but i didn't hear , so i asked "did you say something?"
"yes i was saying that my work is finished, i hope you don't need anything too..so can i head to my room?" she asked a little rudely. I nodded quickly as i wanted her to go..to hide my embarrassment. She left and i sulked more in the sofa.

NEXT DAY AFTERNOON

My class got over a period before, so i and my friends headed towards canteen because nandini's class will get over after this. On the way i decided to check on nandini
"guys let's go and check on nandini once, bahut time ho gya usey dekhe hue" i asked as i had not seen her even during the lunch break.
"ha ha chal chal" mukti agreed instantly. And pulled alia along with her. We boys followed her smiling. As we reached , near nandini's class we saw some students coming out of the class.
"i think her class also ended" alia spoke.
"hmm, but where is she?" i peeped inside the classroom to find her but she wasn't there.
"may be she is waiting near your car, let's go" Dhruv suggested.
"that's possible" i spoke and we moved out from the building towards the parking. On the way cabir kept teasing me "tu jaisa majnu jaisa behave kar raha h, mujhe lagta h tu shadi kar le usse aur ghar basa le apna." Rest of them laughed. "main koi majnu wajnu ni hu..bas ek bar ..." i stopped as we reached my car but nandini was not there . "yaha toh ni h" alia pointed.
"padhaku madam h , ho sakta h library me hogi" mukti suggested and they started to go . i stopped them "guys , relax, yaha waha bhatakne se acha h main use call kar leta hun" i suggested. And cabir patted my back "mere sath reh kar tu intelligent ho gya h" he boasted. We all rolled our eyes. Her phone was ringing but she didn't pick up. The call ended after full ring. They were looking expectantly at me. "its ringing but she didn't pick up" i replied with a slight panick in my voice. "try again" cabir ordered. I handed my phone to him, he dialled her number and rest of them waited while i started pacing. "guys i have a gut feeling, there is something wrong. From yesterday itself her behaviour was not normal. I hope..i just hope everything is ok" i voiced my concern. 
"manik calm down, relax, we.." cabir tried to pacify me while mukti kept on dialling nandini's number. "calm down??? What calm down! Cabir..we have to find her before anything wrong happens" i yelled at cabir.
"wahi toh main bol raha hun, we need to find her, uske lye we have to think with cool minds" cabir said , he had a point, i need to focus, so i nodded and breathed in and out to calm my self.
"abhi v  ni pick kar rahi call" mukti informed.
"koi toh tarika hoga pta karne ka ki wo kaha h?" cabir asked
"pure college me search kare?" Dhruv asked
" but usme bahut time waste hoga" mukti replied.
"kse v kar k location pta kar pate hm toh.." cabir spoke and it suddenly struck me "guys, mere phone mein nandini ka id set h..she had logged in once to her account with my phone!!" i exclaimed
"great chal jaldi location search kar" cabir ordered. And mukti handed me my phone. I quickly searched her location and it showed somewhere near us, i zoomed in more and found it was our college's backyard.
"but its a very secluded place, nandini waha kya kar rahi h?" mukti asked but i didn't hear her , i just ran like a maniac. All sorts of negative thoughts clouded my mind. I could hear them following me. I reached there and looked around, no one was there. I moved ahead a little till then my friends reached to me. As i was about to call out , i heard my name being shouted with so much pain and helplessness. It was a faint sound. That means she was a little away. And that also means she is calling out for me,when she is in need of someone. As we got closer we could hear several voices. And then moving more forward i got the worst view of my life.
My heart ached to see her like this.
"manik give your jacket, quick" alia asked and i quickly took off my jacket and handed it to her. She and mukti ran to nandini and covered her and took her shaking figure in their arms. Cabir snatched the phone from the pervert, who was filming the video. And Dhruv and i caught the rest of the three assholes. The one who was about to violate nandini, i hit him on his face and he fell on the floor. I kept on kicking him till blood started oozing out of his mouth. Cabir stopped me. "manik please don't take law in your hand, call the police, we have very strong evidence, inhe koi ni bacha sakta" i calmed down "aur inhe mai kisi haal me bachne v ni dunga" i kicked him one last time and kept my foot on his chest to stop him from getting up. I dialled commissioner's number. He picked up on the first ring "yes mr malhotra, aaj kse yaad kiya?" he  asked politely
"mr bakshi, plz come to my college with your men, right now" i spoke the last two words with extra force .
"sure sir , i will be there in 10 mins"
"make it quick and come to the backyard of my college"
As soon as i cut the call , three of those boys came to me folding their hands
"plz hame maaf kar dijiye, plz ...i have done nothing, i haven't even touched her...i have a family at home, they will not be able to survive if i go to jail..plzz"
Each of them begged. "mujhe issne kaha tha ki ye larki orphan hai..koi dekhne wala ni h...kuch ni hoga" he spoke pointing towards the man under my foot.
"acha toh matlab koi larki akeli hai, uska koi ni h toh tumlog uske sath kuch v karoge??" i spoke and hit them on their nose. Blood started flowing out of their nostrils .
"kya bol raha tha tu?? Family h ghar pe? Soch agar teri behen k sath v maine aisa hi kiya aur fir maafi mangu tujhse, tu karega maaf mujhe?? Bolna?? Bolta q ni h.." i asked him  but he had no answer . i pushed him back in anger and his steps faltered and he fell down.
Suddenly in the midst of my fury, my eyes fell on nandini. She was looking at me with something different in her eyes. Looking at her condition , i knew she must have put up a good fight and given these men tough time. At least she had delayed them, and we reached just on time. Had i  been a second late , i would not have been able to forgive myself ,entire life. With these thoughts i made my way to her. I kneeled down in front of her. She was just looking at me without blinking her eyes "r u okay?" i asked her. She bobbed her head. I held her hand and found it was still trembling. Mukti and alia left her side. I hugged her tight. She held on to me feebly. "i will never let anything happen to you, i promise" i assured her but i don't know why i made that promise. I hope i would be able to keep it. I broke the hug and looked at her still holding her hand "were they disturbing you from a long time?" i enquired.
"that boy[pointing to the one whom manik had kicked ] was forcing me to become his friend ,ever since i joined the college, but i never took him seriously. Yesterday, he tried to molest me but i kicked him in his balls and ran away from there. Today , I was in the parking waiting for you when one of them came to me saying that you have called me in the backyard. I thought of calling you first, but he stopped me saying its an emergency, i started walking and as soon as i was a little away from crowd , they gagged my mouth and picked me up and brought me here. You know i fought a lot as i know kick boxing, but then they managed to pin me to the ground and..." she started sobbing. I hugged her again and rubbed her back . she is such a strong girl!
"and they were about to violate me, but you came on the right time and stopped them...thank you... i will be indebted to you all my life" she finished sobbing and hiccupping and i didn't know what to reply. I held her shoulders and made her stand but her legs were wobbling. So i held on to her tightly "relax , just breathe...i am here" i told her . just then i saw, the commissioner coming and the principal accompanying him, some curious students too were following them.
"mr malhotra, what's the matter?" he spoke while shaking hands with me. Some of his men stopped the students from coming near.
"manik, what has happened here?" principal enquired. I gestured them to wait and called cabir to hold nandini. After handing her to him, i turned to the officer "mr bakshi, she is my friend, nandini murthy and these four men tried to violate her, but me and my friends reached on time and saved her" i stopped to hear what he has to say.
He observed the state of nandini and then asked "is she in a state to answer our questions?"
I looked at nandini , she nodded slightly and then her statement was recorded. When she finished , the commissioner turned to me "any other information that you want to share ?"
Cabir took out the phone from his pocket and played the video.
"excellent! This makes the case very strong" commissioner replied and kept the phone as evidence.
One of the culprit started begging for mercy "sir plz i have done nothing , i am not even from this college . this man lured me into this . i swear i will never repeat this"
Second spoke addressing nandini "didi , plzz hume maaf kar dijiye, i will always be obliged to you for this" he referred to nandini as didi, because they were of the same age group.
"don't try to influence her" inspector warned. And started taking them away . they kept on begging "didi plz, meri family hai, behen hai apke age ki..wo sab ye bardasht ni kar paenge...didi plzzz plzz"
"rukiye!" nandini's feeble shout made them stop.
"yes ma'm" the commissioner asked
"in teeno ko chor dijiye, they were influenced by this man" nandini spoke,
"nandini , don't be emotional, you should not trust them" i warned her.
"no manik, my heart says ,they are not lying, please trust me and let them go" she insisted.
"what to do sir?" commissioner asked.
I looked at my friends. Cabir blinked his eyes. I nodded unwillingly "let them go"
"ok" came the reply "but they will have to go to the police station to complete formalities and sign the bond. "
I nodded. The three boys fell on the feet of nandini "thank you didi, thank you so much..ab hum kabhi kisi ki baton mein ni aenge..hamari v behen hai..sir ne hamari ankhen khol di.." he said looking at me. She smiled among her tears "just keep your words". They nodded.
"just make sure he gets the harshest punishment and doesn't dare to do anything of that sort with any girl" i ordered the policemen pointing to the boy lying unconscious on the ground.. They nodded.
"i will inform our trustee, neyonika ma'm" principal said.
"no , i will do that, you relax, sir" i asked him. And he left from there.
Dhruv went to the police station to complete the formality and the main culprit was taken to hospital to treat his wounds. The crowd also dispersed, whispering among themselves. I looked at nandini, she was still crying silently, while cabir, alia, mukti tried to console her. She can't cry, i can't see her crying. I walked with heavy steps to her. "come let's go ,home" i said and cabir walked her to my car. We followed them.
Cabir made her sit on the back seat.
"guys , i think you should get your cars" i suggested.
"alia and mukti can go, i will accompany you" cabir replied.
"ok" came the reply from both the girls.
"i will drive, you sit back with her" cabir ordered. I nodded and we headed home.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REVIEWS..
PLEASE DON'T DISHEARTEN ME..Cry

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

prachikdathirasasikumarnamita.kirtikarsusmitha.svsethi3farhanabithechandni_asmayyisharoxxshabnamshaikhsnehaolambenikkyraghuwnshicuteprintssg2015gbnhummanan28dharmijoiser2910Kiara1994dhamel125trishadutta15Goel.sakshireddypranaviraj90sweta639MourviAaravi20salvermeghnapmb123aparajitakumarpranajpinky449panikyyminamohiJnitAlbum123qwerasdpunchirishaheeda123HoshanameshikadeepaligGEMS_GEMSrhost1arv_anjalicuteeeeeCharlielovepria_kumariCantabilAnnapurohitSarasmartmisthyshonaRAJI12Afrin.shaikhskheena444rizaak7Goyal287ruhihussain52hardik1991aishu8794hopedolly08kd83sonpriangelswetayashi-kaimlovingitmishtii2zshwetparth143ankitalodhaSangavividhi_vdmanancavyAARojuliaFantasyworld04lovelyaquaMANANamazesmmshalove_swayamgurl_coolPalchinn-ArhiLover-Kavikrishritzsubu1204shalini16guptasunset17estherzacpagolmeyeyash7717kash321nandu00srmish052Suku111Unnimaya_MaNankyy_mananKy21Sweetsuraiya2samiksha_2593Rita_gurung43Sadhana143kitkat5756puzzzsimkapoorananya1917princess08parimala94elsaannaangellovemanankyaramalhotraTejamanaswinirohu27singhaldisha12styletheworldac2000monstermanikmylifeplflovely-009Patelsonusana121archu_asokassuuusneha_glamarousVidhiarora1KYYianetuutas456SofiafarooqCooldude101soothushruti1997devilkhushiCookisharon.babuqamarkhan870913155HappySoul-4vashaanmaanbutterfly7pdiyar193arunsunita_gmcutypie04manya_189zarakhanarloverAsthaVerma92payal94dhillon90manancrazeabsnadsArshifan4liferockstarlover

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
resss...!!!!!! oh thanks for update... *_* really getting bored... okay now I'm going to read the chappy... :D
unresss...!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!!! sigh nandu was safe... she is such a strong lady... fab5 came on right time... poor soul suffered too much... seriously she forgave those 3 men... >_< ufff hope she will be fine soon... although matter is so sensitive hope manik handle her carefully...!!! :(
update next part soon... can't wait for next...

Edited by etuu - 22 April 2016 at 8:49am

Maninim

Suku111 Senior Member
Suku111
Suku111

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Thanks for PM.

Maninim

payal94 IF-Dazzler