Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maninim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Shot 9
The party was going on in full swing. Dance, dj, drinks everything! After dancing for a while, manik went to the drinks counter and cabir followed him.
"manik mujhe kal se hi asa lag raha hai kit u mujhse kuch baat karna chahta hai..."cabir started the conversation and manik smiled. Cabir was a true friend in every sense.
"baat toh karni thi..but i don't know how to start" manik started awkwardly
"don't tell me ki tune kisi larki ko pregnant kar diya...dude..i won't help you in that shit" cabir spoke dramatically, as always testing manik's patience. And as usual manik rolled his eyes "tujhe kya lagta hai..mai larkiyo ko pregnant karta rehta hun??" manik asked glaring as cabir was smiling continuously.
"cabir yaar plz...for once be serious" manik requested and cabir understood that he is serious "ok bol kya hua?"
"main puchna chahta tha...no...i mean i wanted to know..ki jab pyar hota hai toh pta kse chalta hai??"
"heyn???" cabir thought he heard something wrong due to the loud music.
"kya heyn...?? i asked ki pyar hota hai toh kya hota hai? Kse pta chalta hai ki pyar hua hai??" manik spoke gritting his teeth.
"pyar" cabir gulped
"haan pyar"
"ek minute" cabir spoke and then checked manik's forehead "bukhar toh ni hai..tune kuch pi liya hai?"
Manik was exasperated now "cabirrr ...tu...forget it..maine galti kar di tujhse puch k.."
Someone tapped on manik's shoulder. Manik turned around to find navya there.
"kya puch kar galti kar di tumne manik??" navya asked
"he is asking me , how to know that love has happened!" cabir answered taking navya in a side hug. Navya laughed quietly. While manik felt shy and smiled sheepishly.
"of all the persons , you have asked cabir??isey toh pyar ka p bhi ni pta" navya mocked cabir.
"toh fir tumhi bta do..." manik asked hopefully.
"chalo mere sath" navya dragged manik out and cabir followed.
Navya took them to a quiet spot outside the party venue.
"yaha kyun?" manik asked
"because this topic requires peace of mind ...now close your eyes and keep your hand on your heart" navya ordered and manik obeyed.
"is the face flashing in front of your only of the person you love??" navya asked and a small smile built up on manik's face as he saw nandini's face.
"is she looking beautiful?? Beautiful than any other women you have ever met?" navya asked and manik nodded.
"now imagine a time 10 years from now, you two are married and have two small kids, nandini has a messed up look running after children, she has no time for you. Do you still love her and find her as beautiful as always??" navya asked and waited for manik's reply. After a few seconds manik whispered "she is beautiful"
"open your eyes manik" navya said again and manik's eyes flew open and he grinned like a kid.
"I LOVE HER...i seriously love her. Earlier the thought of marriage and kids would piss me off, but strangely...just now i wished my imagination to be real. I want to have her by my side all the time." Manik spoke excitedly
"see ! knowing your fear of marriage and children...i knew this would be the perfect test..if you can imagine that you are married to her...then you love her" navya explained
"thank you thank you so much navya" manik said and hugged her tightly.
"you are welcome...and as far as i can guess the girl is nandini right??" navya asked
"yess"
"then what are you waiting for ?? go and tell her" navya pushed him and manik ran inside.
After manik left, cabir hugged navya tight. Navya was surprised.
"cabir...kya hua??" navya asked rubbing his back lovingly
"just now when you were explaining to manik...i too obeyed and i too realised that i love you...tumne mujh par ye test pehle q ni kiya??" cabir said emotionally
"kabhi jarurt hi ni pari...i always knew that you love me..." navya spoke smiling
"i love you more than ever"
"i love you more than you"
And they kissed.
Manik happily came inside the party venue but he found the environment very strange. People had huddled together and something was happening in the middle of the huddle. As the music was still blaring manik couldn't hear anything , so he quickly moved forward. He heard veebha's voice "you are a bitch nandini...who traps rich boys"
Manik's blood boiled hearing that. Pushing the people aside he reached to the front and found veebha holding her cheek and then he heard nandini's roar "if i am a bitch, you are a s**t who throws herself on men...just hold your tongue..ok..i am not any abla nari types, who will take your shit" nandini spoke pointing fingers. Manik saw veebha raising her hand to slap nandini, so he ran and came in front of nandini and held veebha's wrist just in time.
veebha got surprised on seeing manik there, so she changed her stance and fake tears started flowing from her eyes "manik dekho na..what all rubbish she is telling me..."
mukti,alia, Dhruv, aryaman...all moved to speak but manik gestured them to stop through his hands. Nandini stood behind manik quietly because she trusted him that he won't hurt her.
Manik's eyes were spitting fire as he looked at veebha and he spoke gritting his teeth "veebha...before i do or say something rash...please leave from here" manik tried to sound calm but the threat was evident in his voice. But veebha having a pea-sized brain, couldn't get it.
"why are you asking me to leave...she should leave, after all she is the one who has insulted me...bloody bi.." before she could complete cussing, manik blasted on her.
"veeebhaaa...mind your tongue...one more word against the GIRL I LOVE...you wouldn't like the consequences...so just...leave...i said LEEEAVE" manik shouted at the pitch of his voice and everyone present there, including nandini shuddered. Veebha ran out from there unable to take the insult. Manik shut his eyes, to calm himself down before facing nandini. After all he didn't want to confess his love in such a situation. But since he did, he has to make her believe. He opened his eyes and found all the girls and guys consoling nandini. She had become quite famous in the college, he guessed. He took aryaman aside "aryaman, i know this will be too much to ask for , but please drop veebha home safely , one last time, please" manik requested and aryaman just nodded with a hard face and left from there. He would give a piece of mind to veebha in the car.
Manik returned to nandini and found her eyes searching for him. He came in front of her and smiled. She called out feebly "manik". Everyone who were surrounding her, gave her way to manik. He came forward and took her in his embrace. Everybody clapped while they hugged. Manik broke the hug and looked at her. She was looking inquisitively at him. Of course she wanted a confirmation that whatever she heard was correct. Manik smiled and took her in a side hug and spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear "right from school days, i mean from the time hormones kicked in, i have been called a FLIRT and i took pride in that, that yes, I AM A FLIRT. I hated the name of relationships, just because of the baggage that it carries with itself. My parents worried, oh they worry even today, that how will they convince me to settle down and get married. How funny it sounds right now. Well they will faint if i tell them that i want to settle down now, that i want to marry, have kids and grow old. All because of the beautiful lady standing beside me. she came in my life like a gush of fresh wind and changed everything. She made me meet my true self. And today as i finish one journey of my life...that is my academic journey...i am happy to announce ...MANIK MALHOTRA IS TAKEN..." with this he turned to nandini , who was blushing hard. He took her hands in his "nandini...i love you..i really do...i want to spend rest of my life with you" he said with such intensity that nandini felt nervous and she hugged him. She whispered over his chest the words he already knew "i love you too"
Everyone hooted and cheered for the couple. His friends were going aww over them.
After spending a good time, manik and nandini returned home. Nandini came out of the car and told manik that she will see him in the morning as she is very tired. Manik nodded and pecked her forehead whispering a good night. As she left , he came inside his house and found his mom , dad and veebha sitting there , probably waiting for him. Veebha must have told some rubbish story of hers.
"hey mom, hey dad" manik greeted cheerfully ignoring their hard looks.
"manik, sit down" neyonika ordered.  Manik knew what was coming so he obliged.
"what is going on between, you and nandini?" neyonika started her interrogation
Manik glared veebha and she shrugged her shoulder in response. Today all the timings were wrong. firstly with nandini and now his parents. He didn't want to tell them in this way, but alas he had no other option left.
"we are in love" manik stated blankly looking nowhere.
"veebha you told that its something serious?? But here he is saying he is in love, which is quiet an usual affair. He is in love every other day.." manik's dad stated humorously and manik palmed his face.
"dad...i am serious...i really love her and marry her and have kids...is it enough for you??"
"manik!! R u mad?? We know nothing about her...how can you think of marrying her??" neyonika shouted
"mom why are you shouting?? You were the one who always wanted me to settle down..right?? so what happened now..?"
"yes i wanted you to settle down but not with an orphan..about whose background, we know nothing"
"i know enough about her to spend my entire life with her"
"you are not getting involved with her...and that's my decision...i will throw her out of the job right now...i didn't know she is so cunning" neyonika continued
"mom you want to throw her out, fine...i will also leave the house with her"
"do as you wish" neyonika said that as she thought manik will never leave the luxurious life and is just threatening her . she ordered a servant to call nandini out with her luggage immediately.
"fine" manik concluded and paced in the hall waiting for nandini. Neyonika waited for manik to change his decision while manik's dad and veebha were dumbfounded at the turn of events. Manik's dad couldn't change neyo's decision. She had always been like that. He could see the changes in manik because of nandini, which neyonika was ignoring conveniently. Veebha was worried because she had not anticipated that manik would leave the house. She didn't know the depth of his feelings towards nandini.
Manik was pretty sure of his feelings for nandini. He just wanted to be with her, and if this is what it takes to be with her, so be it. He would sacrifice anything and everything for her. But would never leave her alone. She has trusted him a lot and he has to live upto her expectations!
The servant informed nandini about the happenings in the house and why neyonika had called her all of a sudden. Nandini couldn't believe her ears for a moment. She had not expected this. How could she be so oblivious to  the fact that manik's parents would never approve of her. She should have known this! and she claims that she has a good deal of worldly knowledge!! What a pity nandini!
She couldn't show her vulnerable self in front of the servant , so she closed the door on the pretext of packing her luggage. Tears made their way as she began arranging her stuff. What is she supposed to do now?? She can't allow manik to leave his parents. He is their only child, only hope, she can't take him away from them. That would be a sin. She being an orphan herself, couldn't let manik experience the same feeling. She will convince him to stay. But what about her? What about them? How will she survive without him? Without his love?? The only thing she had ever wanted so badly for herself? How will she let it all go?? How??
As she reached at the mansions doorstep, she wiped away her tears. She has to be the strong girl, she has always been. She kept her bags down and walked in, bracing herself for the worst. The servant spoke to inform them "ma'm, nandini is here"
Manik was the first one to turn to her. Nandini too, noticed him first among them. He is frustrated. She is helpless. He strode forward towards her, so that he could get away from there with her, before his mother or anyone spoke anything rubbish to her, hurt her. He grabbed her wrist  and yanked her with him.
"nandini!" neyonika shouted, because had she called manik, he would have just walked away but nandini wouldn't, after all neyonika knew nandini this much, that she never disobeys anyone. Manik haulted as nandini stopped walking. He turned towards her "nandini , just come with me.."
"manik, please calm down. Being impulsive, is not the solution. I have some obligations towards your parents. They brought me here and i will always be indebted to them for this. had it not been them, i would have never met you. So i can't disobey them" nandini said trying hard to not to cry and fall weak. Manik gave a pained look to her, because he knew what is coming and he can't shield his girl from it.
"don't try to act innocent by speaking about obligations and debts, had you cared about these, you wouldn't have tricked my son.." neyonika spoke with utter contempt. Nandini looked up to watch the face of the woman, she had admired so much from the first meeting itself. But when she looked up, her eyes went past neyonika to the girl standing behind her. Veebha. She had an evil smile adorning her face and nandini knew it wasn't neyonika speaking her mind, but neyonika's veebha- poisoned -mind  that was doing the talk. Nandini chose to remain quiet as neyonika would not listen.
"mom, please stop...we are leaving, so you don't need to worry" manik spoke and again pulled nandini with him.
"of course son, you'll leave, as the company of an orphan has made you heartless towards your parent. We were fools to waste our youth in trying to buy luxury for our son..." neyonika spoke in tears and manik's dad hugged her and consoled her while manik stood rooted at his place. Why is life so difficult. Why doesn't mom understand that had she not given those luxuries, he would have been ok with it. But he wanted nandini badly...and his mother is denying. How ironic!!
Manik had just stopped, he had not turned around. Nandini was watching his expressions . manik closed his eyes and took a deep breath, a sign that he has decided. He chose nandini over his mother.
Nandini dragged manik a little away to talk to him personally. She didn't want others to portray her as sacrifice ki devi' . manik was looking away avoiding eye contact, because he didn't want his girl to see that he was weak, vulnerable. He always wants to remain her hero, a knight in shining armour. But nandini knew him well , so she ordered him to look into her eyes and when he did, a drop of tear escaped through the corner of his eyes. She took his hands in hers  and spoke "manik, you know i love you, right??"
"of course i know and i love you too" manik spoke sadly
"so do you trust me??" she spoke with so much innocence and cuteness that even in such hostile circumstance, he felt like smiling.
"yes" he said but didn't know where this was going.
"so will you do what i say?" she said and her eyes glistened. Manik at once pulled his hands from hers realising her intentions "no, no, no...don't even think about that...i am coming with you" he backed off shaking his head frantically. Nandini  moved forward and rubbed his arm " manik calm down...first me out na...please"
"no i won't...tum mujhe chorne k bare mein soch sakti ho but main ni...main ni reh sakta tumhre bina..you are as important to me as the breath that i take...i can live without breathing but not without you..." manik was horrified with even the thought of nandini leaving him.
"manik...i am not telling that i will leave you for forever. I am not that selfless..." nandini spoke trying to calm manik down.
"then what ??" manik relaxed hearing that she won't leave.
"manik, your mom is angry now. And it is clear that its because of veebha...we have to give her time, she will realise how wrong she is..."
"so..."
"so...you will stay here and only i will leave...if our love is strong enough, we will be together...sometime in the future , definitely"  nandini spoke teary eyed as she looked at their entwined hands. "isse humein hamare emotions aur pyar ki depth v pta chal jaegi..." she said looking into his eyes.
"nandini" he wanted to say something but nandini stopped him.
"manik"
And they both were crying and laughing at the same time.
"i love you" he confessed
"i love you too" she replied "i will go now"
Nandini started moving back and slowly the only contact between their bodies , their hands, their fingers , separated. Nandini smiled to make him smile. But he didn't . he only cried.
"nandini" he called desperately and she stopped moving back. Two quick steps towards her and a moment later , he kissed her. He kissed her like taking a lung full of air before diving in the ocean. He hoped, he would survive on this.
As he broke the kiss, she ran out of the house. One minute more and she would have fallen weak. Manik watched her running out wiping her tears. He felt like a part of him has separated from him.
Ok here is the update! and kitno ko laga ki maine jyada drama add kar diya?? This much was not needed...sachi..sachi...batana...i will wait for your comments. One more part to go...
Till then...bye.

Edited by Maninim - 7 years ago
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sooo dramatic update

manik finally realized his love for her..awesome..awesome test of love...

and and and..finally judaai...soo painful last part..bt hats off to nandini...Nandini of ur story os awesome..realistic..she is not goddess of sacrifice..she is realistic..loved d way she made manik realized her pov..

let them.meet plz..

and only 1 more update..ohh I will miss the story
alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought tum bhul gayie aapni hi story thank god j updated please don't end it yar I love the story of urs please please
akiraroy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG so much things happened at one time... 
But happy that Manan confessed their love... 
Hope nyonika will understand soon... 
Continue 
Maninim thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisha_ash

I thought tum bhul gayie aapni hi story thank god j updated please don't end it yar I love the story of urs please please

hehe...sorry...but main bhuli ni thi...thora holidays enjoy kar rahi thi...and about the story...if you have some ideas that you want me to show in the story then tell me...i will consider extending it😊
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. manan finally confessed 
Loved it 
Expected from nyonika
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly 
kyy_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey manini !
Long tym...
How were/are ur exams??
Well i missed uh

Update was awesm
Dhamakedar
Manik realised he loves her
Bt the turn of events ;(

He surely wanted to convey his feelings in a diff way bt bcz if dat veebha he cudnt
I soo hateee her!!!!
Gud that Nandini stood fr herself infront of her

I loved d way navya explained manik wat is love & eventually cabir too realised !
Ab veebha ne nyonika ke kaan bhar diye :(
Why cant she see dat her son has changed alot fr gud

Ab aagge kya hoga???
Waiting fr it...
Tysm fr pm (in advance) :p
Lots of love
monstermanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dramatic update...

so manik realised his love for nandini n confessed it...
veebha ruined d happiness of manan...

nyonika shudnt have reacted that way...
considering her maturity...she shudnt get affected by person like veebha over manik's happiness...

lets c what happens next...
cont soon
zarakhanarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Finally manik realised his love n now separation.
Maninim thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyy_manan

Hey manini !

Long tym...
How were/are ur exams??
Well i missed uh

Update was awesm
Dhamakedar
Manik realised he loves her
Bt the turn of events ;(

He surely wanted to convey his feelings in a diff way bt bcz if dat veebha he cudnt
I soo hateee her!!!!
Gud that Nandini stood fr herself infront of her

I loved d way navya explained manik wat is love & eventually cabir too realised !
Ab veebha ne nyonika ke kaan bhar diye :(
Why cant she see dat her son has changed alot fr gud

Ab aagge kya hoga???
Waiting fr it...
Tysm fr pm (in advance) :p
Lots of love

hey first of all thanks for such a long comment...i rarely get such long comments , so i am so happy right now!!
and about exams...it went well and i was really busy travelling and meeting and spending time with family in the after-exam-holiday...so couldn't give regular updates. 
but now i am back..and will try to be regular...
and AGEY WAHI HOGA JO MAJUR-E-KHUDA HOGA!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i got the thanks for the thing that i will be doing in future...PM kuch din baad send karungi main..πŸ˜ƒ