Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

CLASS analysis of IF Members.. (guys its fun peep in plz)

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hello all members.. This is my first ever analysis post.. Areeba I no u'l urge to kill me after this but plz bear with me..

So this sunny Sunday I was going through a hella confusing and worst course topic of Medicine titled PSEUDOHYPOPARATHYROIDISM and its class division which bounced above my head.. But it surely did one thing good.. And that it gave me this idea..

Here I m dividing Members in different classes according to their max activity and comments and other things u'l get to kno if u scroll down..

CLASS 1 ::: The Discussion group..
This members are most active in discussion groups.. U'l see their back to back regular comments even before u dare to reply.. This species can be seen hovering in hospital wards and other series posts to make them pink.. Also found drooling over sid and zain unstoppably and writing TFS in spoiler posts..

But guys u r integral part of ranking up the forum..

Eg.. Zwara , Ian , Teddu , Jen , Shweta , areeba , ragini ,baba rosh etc..

CLASS 2. ::: The Fictional Group
They enjoy their little world of fiction and can be spotted only on OS TS SS FF and Drabble's.. Their world is empty beyond this things.. They read enjoy comment and re read.. Their discussion quotient is empty.. Very rarely seen to dropping a comment on discussion threads..

But guys well done u r increasing a writers confidence and I really appreciate this..

E.g. haridey, Shakti , Walkthatway , Nargis , Natasha , NLS , MN , sakshi , vish etc..

CLASS 3 ::: The Best Group..
They have abilities of both class 1 and 2.. Found anywhere and everywhere.. Sometimes pinking the post sometimes replying the FF's.. Sometimes drooling sometimes bashing.. In short this is the best group.. And even the most populous also..

Guys u r simply rocking the forum..

Eg.. Me ofcurse (Riya) , Sanju , Sonal , tranquility , Jerry , Abhigya-Arhi , Dumpss , Griffy , komal , mmaisarha etc..

CLASS 4 ::: Post Limited
These species can be found wandering and replying but limited to their own created posts.. No intrest in other posts whatsoever.. Can't say anything more about them.. They are still under research..

E.g   sry I don't wanna name them though I HV some in my mind.. It can be offending..

CLASS 5 ::: The Beware Group
Ohh man beware of them.. The silent torture they give I tell u is beyond words.. Of curse our very own the silent members contributing nothing though enjoying.. They are also under research..

Eg. So exclusive people.. Don't even reveal their names..

So that's it..

Note : the examples are completely based on my observation on hospital wards and my write up's which is labile to manual errors so plz lemme no if I tagged along u in wrong class..

P.S   Sry if I u can't find ur name in it.. Kindly help urself and choose ur category..and also lemme no so that I can edit.. I HV only included the people I came across very often.. And sry again if I missed u..

P.S.S. sry again if I offend u in NY way.. Just a fun post guys.. Don't take it to heart .. Only to increase forum activity..

Now plz don't disappointed me again with few comments and few likes..it took me 2hrs to come up with this..

I want u to burn the page..

Its open..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

drishiTWINJ_ACpulikaroshni101Komal1298ASRkiMoonlight17.sonalCuteMonstaTranquility123_SANJU_Zawra_areeba_blossomperkiliciousSiyapaaQueenSherni_Jerry

CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
ahem ahem!!
cough cough!!

LOL

awesome post! LOL!!

I used to be active.. super active once upon a time Wink

Edited by MNsTrous - 17 April 2016 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC

_SANJU IF-Sizzlerz
_SANJU
_SANJU

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Nice post Riya..

TWINJ_AC

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
How can I complain when I'm one of the best? Even if I say so myself ROFL

On a serious note, thank you (I guess(?)) This post is interesting and I love your break downs. I can see why it would offend people too but peeps should just take it with a pinch of salt and laugh through it. Dude, I dont know if being part of the best group is a good thing, I feel like I have no life ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_ACteddyyy

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Amazing post riya darling..
Lol you knw us realy well han...and m telling you people gonna love it as its the truth lolLOL so dont wory koi hurt nhi hoga..
Omg me in first group lol feeling soo proud hihi
Omg saying TFS in spoiler posts ROFL
I love you girlEmbarrassed

Edited by ZawraMalik - 17 April 2016 at 10:25am

TWINJ_AC

_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I dont belong 2 any group LOL I like 2 read n comment on funny interesting posts Tongue like this 1

TWINJ_AC

TWINJ_AC Groupbie
TWINJ_AC
TWINJ_AC

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey nice post Big smileyou riya R8? 
Saw ua name while going through the forum and reading ua vvv lucky girl thread CryClapcrying bcoz I'm so unlucky I've till now havent met himOuchand how can I LOLjust dreaming till now to meet him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Clapping coZ you are vvv lucky enuf to meet him EmbarrassedSmile
SORRY this blabbering wasn't related to this thread LOL
Now , this post is nice Embarrassedhaaayeee !! What is pseudohypoparathyroidismShockednever heard abt this LOL have studied abt hypothroidism n parathyroidism , but what's this ??Plz pm meEmbarrassedWink
Now you've made it brilliantly Tongueinto diff classes n groups ! GoodEmbarrassedBig smile
Now pink it sabbbWinkBig smile
And , I fall in 1st two classes i.e.class 3 i.e. somewhat some somewhat commenting to increase activity.and also I read and commenton  all fab ff SS os n all stories by all writers here who are so brilliant .. but now due to hectic clg schedule n exams on my head , can't contribute much ! So for now , at present I can tell that I fall into the last 5th class LOL of silent stalkers LOL
Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hahahahah i belong to class 3.. thanku doctor.. that was so sweet of u.. Smile

TWINJ_AC

Go to top