Sadda Haq Season 2

||_BOL DO NA ZARA_||A SanDhir OS...

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
BOL DO NA ZARA

"Comeon Randhir. You have to sing a song."Randhir's friends tried to convince him to atleast sing a song. They all had came on a trip. It had been 3 years since they left FITE. FITE had decided a reunion trip for its best batch and that made old friends meet again.

"No yaar. I am not in a mood."Randhir tried his level best to deny the option. But did his friend ever listened him that they will listen him today? He looked up and THEIR eyes meet for once. HER eyes were blank. He wanted to know if she too wanted him to sing. But her eyes didn't had any emotions.

"Please yaar Randhir. Aise natak kyun kar raha hai? Sanyukta. Bol na isse."Vidushi poked Sanyukta's hand thus breaking their eyelock. She looked everywhere but him. Randhir looked down and closed his eyes.

"Please..."Everyone said in union and finally he agreed. Everyone sat around him in a circle. Sanyukta was one among them and she was sitting right infront of him. Was it her own will? Ofcourse not. She was sitting there as her Fiance, Rehaan was also sitting their. Randhir looked at them and picked his guitar. That was a birthday gift from his best friend SANYUKTA.

Itni mohabbat karo na
Main doob na jaun kahi
Vaapas kinare pe aana
Main bhool na jaun kahi

He shifted his gaze towards his EX-BEST FRIEND. But wait, ex wife is known. Ex Husband is known. Ex Girlfriend or Ex Boyfriend is also known. But can best friends also become ex? Yes in their case, they became ex best friends. That day changed everything between them.

Dekha jabse chehra tera
Main toh hafton se soya nahi

Sanyukta felt a strong grip on her waist. It was not a familiar touch. It was Rehaan not Randhir. She was missing her BEST FRIEND a lot. She wish if anyhow that day could be erased and she could again get back her best friend. She turned her gaze and looked at Rehaan. He smiled at her and she too smiled back.

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chipa
Main kisi se kahunga nahi

Randhir again looked up at Sanyukta as if he is indirectly saying these words to her. She stared back at his eyes and their eyes were talking with each other.

'Please Randhir don't do this. Don't make it difficult for me.'

'Just once Sanyukta. Please say that you love me. I promise I will make everything right.'

'Try to understand Randhir. What you want can't happen. Maybe we are not meant to be together.'

'We are ment to be together Sanyukta. I know you also love me. Just once Sanyukta. Please say that you too love me. Please Sanyukta.'

Mujhe neend aati nahi hai akele
Khwabon mein aaya karo
Nahi chal sakunga tumhare bina main
Mera tum sahaara bano

Randhir closed his eyes and remembered the day when they became friends. That day when Sanyukta had parcelled him a scrapbook with their pictures. He was really amazed to know that she had kept their pictures with her till now. That day they hugged and that was the first time they were this much close to any person.

Ik tumhein chahne ke alaawa
Aur kuch humse hoga nahi

Sanyukta remembered the time they fought with each other. How she wanted to kill him for ruining his project. How she spiked his food so that he missed the lectures the next day. She chuckled silently remembering those silly days. But then realised that everything had been changed. Neither they are in FITE nor they are BEST FRIEND now. How much she want him on her side. How she miss him. But that day changed everything. She lost her BEST FRIEND.

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chipa

Randhir again looked at Sanyukta while she had closed her eyes. He could clearly notice that she was crying silently. He could notice the kohl smudged under her eyes. Her little cute nose turned red. Her ears turning red. Which usually happens when she cry. Wow. He still remember so many things about her.

Humari kami tumko mehsoos hogi
Bheega dengi jab baarishe

Sanyukta closed her eyes and remembered the black day of her life when her father and brother came to FITE to take her back as the boy's family were coming to see her. She was with her BEST FRIEND Randhir. She remembered crying for hours hugging him. Unwillingly she went home. She came infront Rehaan's family. But she was not looking less than a corpse. Just a difference was that she was moving and was alive where as the real corpse can't move. Rehaan liked her and their marriage was fixed.

Main bhar karke laya hoon
Ankhon mein apni
Adhoori si kuch khwahishe

Randhir closed his eyes and remembered the day which changed their life forever.

He was tensed about his best friend. God knows why her father and brother took her with them. He was sitting in the basketball ground waiting for Sanyukta to come so that he can confess his feelings. Yes he loves her. He realised it the day she went away from him. They day her father and brother took her away from FITE. He looked up and she her coming. She was looking dull and weak. Her eyes were swollen and nose was red. He couldn't notice them. He went straight to her and hold her hand.

"I Love You Sanyukta. Will you be my valentine till the last breath of mine?"He asked and hold her hand close to his heart. She looked up and finally he noticed her. Finally he noticed her red nose. Finally he noticed her swollen eyes.

"What happened Sanyukta? Is everything okay?"He asked cupping her face

"Why are you so late Randhir? Why couldn't you confess your feelings earlier?"She thought. If he had confessed his feelings earlier then may be she could have said no the marriage. Yes she too loved him. She had already dreamt of their wedding. She had already dreamt of them having kids. She had already dreamt of their little happy family. But now her dreams are all broken. Or it would be better to say that now her dreams dont have Randhir but Rehaan.

"Randhir. I am getting married. Don't ever try to contact me. My would be husband don't like me with any other boy."She aaid and jerked off his hand and went from there. Where as he was standing their in that same position. She is getting married. That means his dream of having her as his wife is now shattered. He fell down on his knees and cried hard. Not only Randhir but Sanyukta too was crying in her room. They lost their BEST FRIEND. And most importantly they lost their FIRST LOVE.

Rooh se chaahne wale aashiq
Baatein jismo ki karte nahi

Sanyukta and Randhir come out of their thought. They looked here and there. A lone tear rolled down their eyes which was obviously went un noticed by everyone.

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chipa

Randhir again looked at Sanyukta and now she was also looking at him. He could see how much sad she is. He could notice how much alone she is feeling right now. He wished to hug her to soothe her. He wished to listen to her irritating but sweet rants. He wished to see her smile. He wished to see her laugh. But his wishes became unfulfill...

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chipa

Randhir finally completed his song and everyone clapped. He looked here and there and faked a smile. Sanyukta could notice that. May be they both had forgot how to smile. Randhir looked at her and lightly mumbled,

I LOVE YOU SANYUKTA...

Sanyukta looked at him as if she listened what he said. She closed her eyes and imagined his face. And she thought,

I LOVE YOU RANDHIR...

They both looked at each other and turned their gaze away. May be they think that they are not made for each other. But who knows the truth? Who knows what game destiny is playing? May be they are made for each other. May be they are made to be one. To be SanDhir.

Phew.. Ho gaya.

Actually Rehaan ki jagah Aryan ko rakhna chahti thi. But phir socha itna bada anarth main apne hath se kaise kar aakti hun? That's why Rehaan ko rakha. Don't bash him. He is too cute.

Please share your views..

ISHA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful loved it their feelings and their pain so well deacrived it was flawlessly very entertaining
deactive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz continue it... Make it 2 shots with happy ending..
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice..
Thanxs for pm..
Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful OS

they loved each other
due to their late confession they couldn't be together
they forgot how to smile
they are just living now n are in so much pain

sad one but u expressed their pain brilliantly

ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just one word for this os

"Beautiful"😉

NutCase007 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great work!!! U depicted their feelings so well that i felt really really sad in the end.N yes i am really angry at Sanyukta.She knows that he loves her but still chose to get married to Rehan.Come on Sanyukta its okay to say no to dad when it comes to choosing your soulmate :(..anyways that was a really nice os...please write more
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanyukta24

<font size="5">Nice os, loved it</font>

Shukriya..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinii01

Superb Os...loved it

Shukriya..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: newmoon18

beautiful loved it their feelings and their pain so well deacrived it was flawlessly very entertaining

Shukriya...