Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Why oh why (Page 3)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

I liked diwakar before bt now he is so boring with aditi. No sense of this track. Usski koi achhi performance ds thapki khulase ke baad koi aayi hi nhi aur ye adiwakar to bs aise hi kheech rhe cvs. 
yeah it's high time they decide if they want AdiWakar or Aditi-DS couple and then take the story forward accordingly. 

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

I liked diwakar before bt now he is so boring with aditi. No sense of this track. Usski koi achhi performance ds thapki khulase ke baad koi aayi hi nhi aur ye adiwakar to bs aise hi kheech rhe cvs. 
yeah it's high time they decide if they want AdiWakar or Aditi-DS couple and then take the story forward accordingly. 
they r the most stupid cvs of tellywood. They always confused what they want to show. Like today's thahaan scene on road.. Seriously i mean what that scene make sense if they don't wanna to show thahaan tashin. Thoda to kuch dikhte bhai. 
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged

they r the most stupid cvs of tellywood. They always confused what they want to show. Like today's thahaan scene on road.. Seriously i mean what that scene make sense if they don't wanna to show thahaan tashin. Thoda to kuch dikhte bhai. 
even i don't know why they included DS in ThaHaan story...next day he's going to get the good news...jaab usse pata hoga ke he's becoming a father...then he should not even think about Thapki
Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged

even i don't know why they included DS in ThaHaan story...next day he's going to get the good news...jaab usse pata hoga ke he's becoming a father...then he should not even think about Thapki
nhi re.. Wo kuch bhi kr sakta hai. Sharadha se usse kuch lena dena nhi hai. Wo confuse tha sharadha ki baaton se jo wo thahaan ke liye boli that bihaan loves thapki. So ussne kuch nhi liya pr ab usse clear ho gya ki aisa kuch nhi hai to wo phir hppe rakh sakta. Bewakoof hai na sab se bada. 

Bt hv a feeling ki bihaan ka gussa kuch aur hai.. Jaane kyu lgta ki uss din ka sharadha jo ne jo kaha hoga bihaan se wo aadha sach hume dikhya cvs ne. Kuch aur bhi hoga isske peeche. 
Don't know bt hv that feeling. 
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

i always take a bathroom or snack break when adiwaker comes on ROFLROFL
but i always watch their scenes with a hope that may be today their track will end...but cv's love him so much Angry

CVS ko kuch zyada hi tha----ruv or adiwaker se lagao hae ye log to DS k bhi baap nikle cheze na bholne mae ROFL
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged

nhi re.. Wo kuch bhi kr sakta hai. Sharadha se usse kuch lena dena nhi hai. Wo confuse tha sharadha ki baaton se jo wo thahaan ke liye boli that bihaan loves thapki. So ussne kuch nhi liya pr ab usse clear ho gya ki aisa kuch nhi hai to wo phir hppe rakh sakta. Bewakoof hai na sab se bada. 

Bt hv a feeling ki bihaan ka gussa kuch aur hai.. Jaane kyu lgta ki uss din ka sharadha jo ne jo kaha hoga bihaan se wo aadha sach hume dikhya cvs ne. Kuch aur bhi hoga isske peeche. 
Don't know bt hv that feeling. 
Bihaan got angry on two things
1) Thapki lied to him and played with his feelings
2) Thapki insulted Vasu
now that he knows Vasu has accepted Thapki...uska ghusa thora kam hona chahiye tha but idk usse koi farq kyun nahin para Ouch
i really hope Thapki does something jisse uska ghussa thora to kam ho...we like angry Bihaan but itna anger bhi acha nahin hai Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index