India-Forums

Why oh why (Page 2)

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I totally mute my tv or change the channel during adiwakar scenes. don't even know what is going there...with sheena firbhi i used to watch sometimes, but this girl..Wacko

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i always take a bathroom or snack break when adiwaker comes on ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22.Karna

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Oh and abt adiwaker...they are maha pakav...unless they dont bring them to the main story I could care more abt Thapki's clothes...wel I actually do ROFL
yeah Diwakar and his family are living in KK house from past 3-4 months but Thapki is completely oblivious to that...aisa kahan hota hai Wacko
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Which state's police is like that? I want to live in that state..Wacko
Aditi-Diwaker track is completely ruined..there was this guy Raghav, they didn't use him properly too.
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouli021

I totally mute my tv or change the channel during adiwakar scenes. don't even know what is going there...with sheena firbhi i used to watch sometimes, but this girl..Wacko
it's not the new girl's fault completely...we the viewers are tired of zero progress in parallel story. Their scenes are so repetitive and boring...we have had enough of it. its high time they introduce a new parallel track in show  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

i always take a bathroom or snack break when adiwaker comes on ROFLROFL
but i always watch their scenes with a hope that may be today their track will end...but cv's love him so much Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaMimiii22

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I liked diwakar before bt now he is so boring with aditi. No sense of this track. Usski koi achhi performance ds thapki khulase ke baad koi aayi hi nhi aur ye adiwakar to bs aise hi kheech rhe cvs. 
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Which state's police is like that? I want to live in that state..Wacko
Aditi-Diwaker track is completely ruined..there was this guy Raghav, they didn't use him properly too.
it was not the officer's fault...Aditi should have shown the proof to make them believe that Diwakar is lying.
i thought they didn't use Raghav properly and got her married to Diwakar so that later on they can get Aditi and Dhruv married...but even that's not happening

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index