India-Forums

And ThaRuv are back.. (Page 5)

Parshi IF-Rockerz
Parshi
Parshi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by PHP_069

Yes any problem..?my boss said me this magical words to me just now.
I open the tab n secretly read all ur comments..n i m just ROFL..my boss noticed that I m smiling..n he didn't get it..he is so confused why I m behaving like this while I m doing a serious boring analysis..u guys make me crazy..boss will surely gonna report..Dead

ROFL

Show your boss Dhruv Sir's..'Yes..Any Problem'...LOL Though, I am not sure whether your boss will let you do the analysis or kick you out. LOL 

You see magic of ThaRuv..Big smile
hi sweetie..what's ur name?boss already warned me.

DestinyVamp Newbie
DestinyVamp
DestinyVamp

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

I just realised after the episode that I missed them so much. Seriously, there is something magical about them. Was expecting a hug though, when Thapki ran towards him but it's okay. 

And the way he said..'Yes..any problem'..aaye haaye..I fell on my laptop.Day Dreaming
I knew, DS is capable of giving more than just constipated expressions and the way he smiled, that was a proof of that. Killer smile.LOL

Okay..before you guys throw tomatoes, I enjoyed today's episode. I was waiting for this track. This track might just put some sense in Bihaan's brain. And I don't mind DS showing interest in Thapki again. Before, it wouldn't have worked but now since Bihaan is in love with Thapki, this can bring out some jealousy from his side.

And don't worry..DS-Thapki are dead. Infact they never were alive. Enjoy this Trishakti (DS-Thapki-Bihaan)..girls and boys..LOL
 THahaaan? Hell with rest, i just don't like them.

Edited by DestinyVamp - 20 April 2016 at 12:40am

Go to top