Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

DER AAYE DURUST AAYE EPISODE-235 (Page 8)

mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by mickeymini

looks like I will have to stop wid my update threads d response is too low... Confused also I will b anywys making update threads for another one month i.e. may coz after whch we will have worst of tracks starting like d nigar mirchi war etc...also d response is low later it will drop to may b less dn 10 so I think its better fr me to wind up... Confused

Ya I think after consummation we ll get some good episodes
After that shehnaz bekar episodes
May be after atifa track u can update
Uske baad tha plz stop after bada wala salim
Inbtwn if ur interested with some akdha scenes u can update

after my calculation only I have mentioned it as 1 month dear Wink coz consummation ep iwill air on 28th of april I think its next week so by 24th may we will have strt of nigar track where toddy will b held responsible for molesting nigar I mean shehnaaz and dn d mirchi war I will directly give atifa climax 2 epis and dn directly adham's death dats it dat will b my last update thread... Wink

Hmmm ..I think the hassam Hussain birth n der death salim birth is also good to watch
But the chota salim episodes r not so good even the akdha scenes
They wer continuously fighting
Uske baad update is a waste of time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged

looks like I will have to stop wid my update threads d response is too low... Confused also I will b anywys making update threads for another one month i.e. may coz after whch we will have worst of tracks starting like d nigar mirchi war etc...also d response is low later it will drop to may b less dn 10 so I think its better fr me to wind up... Confused

after my calculation only I have mentioned it as 1 month dear Wink coz consummation ep iwill air on 28th of april I think its next week so by 24th may we will have strt of nigar track where toddy will b held responsible for molesting nigar I mean shehnaaz and dn d mirchi war I will directly give atifa climax 2 epis and dn directly adham's death dats it dat will b my last update thread... Wink

Hmmm ..I think the hassam Hussain birth n der death salim birth is also good to watch
I liked chhotu salim episodes till they showed Ruqaiya to feed Salim afimDead They never even revealed that!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

I liked chhotu salim episodes till they showed Ruqaiya to feed Salim afimDeadThey never even revealed that!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

During the final episodes I felt like atleast they will now revral to salim that it's rukuiya who has made him get addict to afim but last mai tho ghayab hi kar diye
Jahan iska jaroori hai wahan SE hata diya gaya

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged

I liked chhotu salim episodes till they showed Ruqaiya to feed Salim afimDeadThey never even revealed that!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

During the final episodes I felt like atleast they will now revral to salim that it's rukuiya who has made him get addict to afim but last mai tho ghayab hi kar diye
The moment I set up my mind to enjoy Salim-Anarkali story in JA, they vanished all of them and started a new drama of Ruqu!ROFL
mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

The moment I set up my mind to enjoy Salim-Anarkali story in JA, they vanished all of them and started a new drama of Ruqu!ROFL

Well I never enjoyed salim-anarkali track
I thought may be after some time we ll get akbar-salim war
But suddenly they announced the show going off air

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Well I never enjoyed salim-anarkali track
I thought may be after some time we ll get akbar-salim war
But suddenly they announced the show going off air
I meant Salim-Akbar confrontation only... of course not the love story.ROFL ROFLROFL

Actually I wanted to see how are they going to justify Akbar's stance here. If I were the cvs,I would have make Salim villein. LOL
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Hassan's death epi is only worth watching as rtps has acted best its an emotional epi...otherwise even dis twins tracks is horrible its all over hukka hogging d screen so I dint like dis twins track too after maham's death we have horrible tracks only dn d leap and worst is big leap...
Dead Dead
sho123 IF-Rockerz
sho123
sho123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
its amazing episode
all r praising ja but he only wants jos praise
yaay finally jo realise that she went far in her anger and ja has completely changed person
now she want to go her husband asap
thanks for pm
u updated nicely

Go to top