Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

DER AAYE DURUST AAYE EPISODE-235 (Page 6)

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by mickeymini

Originally posted by mickeymini

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

I felt it was injustice to both the character and the story to show pilgrimage tax abolishing as the reason of Jodha's returning.DeadThe reason of Jodha's detachment for Jalal was entirely due to personal problems, why to drag an political issue to reunite them? Cannot Jodha return to her Shahenhah ONLY for her love for him?
In movie we got something like this and so they just copied and pasted...Angry

I agree...Dead

What about her personal desire for his company? What about the realization that she, her life is incomplete without him. They showed nothing of these.AngryOuch

acc to d cvs she never had feelings fr jalal only its jalal had realization and longing fr her...v intelligent cvs Dead

Chahe television industry kitna bhi aage bad jaye
But the formula of showing the female lead as a mahan one doesn't stop at all
She knows everything
N one has to fall for her no matter what !!
Chahe woh jallaluddin Mohammed ho yar koi phakir

agree fully wid u its naari Shakti zindabad... LOL Dead and if its ek's show dn its all over naari Shakti even d grt historical character was not spared... Dead

Absolutely Akka
They could have shown our jalal a bit intelligent atleast in handling the politics
Why always Jo has to make him know about particular things happening in his kingdom !!
He should make them correct
Koi itna bhi bura nahi hota hai
They have shown jalal like a very cruel
But u see in the movie
He just don't know the way to rule n just Jo makes him realise on how to rule
That's it !!!
Serials ki duniya kuch aur hi hoti hai
Last itna bol di serial ke against mai bit still we love jodha Akbar LOL from the core of our heart

actually acc to history jo did have a grt impact on jalal to change laws and reforms but still he was intelligent and diplomatic he was opportunistic also so he knew what and when to act but here in d show we have jalal totally dumb and jo has been given all d credit moreover after suja track jo has been shown shedding intelligent completely and becoming emotional fool... LOL Dead so both d character have been degraded to d core... Dead ya but as u said irrespective of whatever crap was dished out by d cvs we loved and continue to love ja... Wink
We crave perfection but it does not exist. If the entire JA series had been perfect there would have been nothing to look forward to. Now we do. This hate love story of famous royals is so powerful it is bound to get a remake, especially considering the success of this story on film and TV.

So many tracks we wished for and never got, like Sati, Akbar visit to Guru Ramdas , MUZ maritime activities etc and certain times Akbar behaved in most non royal fashion, fault of the new pehelvan CV's who were inducted around this time.

Having said that the first 120 episodes or so are eminently watchable. That is 40 hours of quality entertainment. Even later good scenes keep cropping up even in bad episodes.

Edited by Donjas - 18 April 2016 at 1:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
^Exactly! Clap

And that's the reason I am still hoping for a season 2. Embarrassed

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 18 April 2016 at 1:34am
-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged

I felt it was injustice to both the character and the story to show pilgrimage tax abolishing as the reason of Jodha's returning.DeadThe reason of Jodha's detachment for Jalal was entirely due to personal problems, why to drag an political issue to reunite them? Cannot Jodha return to her Shahenhah ONLY for her love for him?

I agree...Dead

What about her personal desire for his company? What about the realization that she, her life is incomplete without him. They showed nothing of these.AngryOuch

acc to d cvs she never had feelings fr jalal only its jalal had realization and longing fr her...v intelligent cvs Dead

It is not like she didn't have feelings for him. She did have, they kept popping up now and then. Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged

I agree...Dead

It is not like she didn't have feelings for him. She did have, they kept popping up now and then. Big smileLOL
The love story looked so one-sided!Dead She had feelings, but the cvs never tried to explore the story from that angle. Only misunderstanding and misunderstanding! DeadDead

-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged

I agree...Dead

The love story looked so one-sided!Dead She had feelings, but the cvs never tried to explore the story from that angle. Only misunderstanding and misunderstanding! DeadDead

True!

They only loved MU's and their etrnal love Huqqa darling. Her feelings were explored from all possible angles. AngryDeadDead
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged

I agree...Dead

It is not like she didn't have feelings for him. She did have, they kept popping up now and then.Big smileLOL

The love story looked so one-sided!DeadShe had feelings, but the cvs never tried to explore the story from that angle. Only misunderstanding and misunderstanding!DeadDead

True!

They only loved MU's and their etrnal love Huqqa darling. Her feelings were explored from all possible angles.AngryDeadDead

even if jo had feelings as stuti said it looked one way traffic only LOL only jallu did all kinds of majnugiri and jo was like dekhte if m impressed I will accept ur love LOL and cvs ki jaan begum hai hukka so she will b defo xplored from all angles and degrees giving us 3rd degree treatment by d cvs... Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged

I agree...Dead

It is not like she didn't have feelings for him. She did have, they kept popping up now and then.Big smileLOL

The love story looked so one-sided!DeadShe had feelings, but the cvs never tried to explore the story from that angle. Only misunderstanding and misunderstanding!DeadDead

True!

They only loved MU's and their etrnal love Huqqa darling. Her feelings were explored from all possible angles.AngryDeadDead

even if jo had feelings as stuti said it looked one way traffic only LOL only jallu did all kinds of majnugiri and jo was like dekhte if m impressed I will accept ur love LOL and cvs ki jaan begum hai hukka so she will b defo xplored from all angles and degrees giving us 3rd degree treatment by d cvs... Dead

Hmm I agree... they never tried to show what Jo felt for Jalal...she was portrayed like a devi rather than a normal lady... they were busy with huqqa, how could they concentrate on Jo? Dead

Shinning_Stuti

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged

^Exactly!Clap

And that's the reason I am still hoping for a season 2.Embarrassed

hopefully some other ph comes up wid season 2 of JA rather dn ek maiya coz if she comes up it will over hukka again... Dead

-Felicity-

Go to top