Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

DER AAYE DURUST AAYE EPISODE-235 (Page 4)

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Harshu di, Thanks for the update. An appropriate title! Clap

A fine episode, with the much awaited decision of Jodha to return back.Embarrassed

As for the Pratap scene, I don't know what to say. Except that his character has been very badly shaped in the show. But in a show where even the leads are not spared from the butchering, how can one expect any mercy to rare characters like Pratap? AngryLOL The Pratap of our show is unusually rude, and seems far away from what the real one would have been.

Moti has been wandering around Jalal too much since Jodha left. God knows what's cooking in her mind! Wink Kahin iska chance pe dance krne ka plan toh nahi hai!! ShockedAngryROFL Jodhu darling...you have to come back soon... to keep a watch on your Jalal..kaafi buri nazrein hain uspe! WinkLOL

Now why is Jo so shocked by Jalal's decision? She even says that his heart is awakening now. He was the same in the after-Benzo episodes too, with his heart working properly during the anti-slavery decision. It seems she still thinks of Jalal as the cruel Jallad of before. I don't think that the news of Jalal removing the pilgrim tax was as shocking as she made it seem. WackoLOL

Shehnaaz is a very irritating character to me at times, irrespective of the fact that we know she is Nigaar. LOL Her tone of saying anything is too irritating. DeadLOL

Maham is such a...Dead And frankly, I didn't like HB at all. She was treating Maham as if she was a kid who had done something wrong by mistake. Doesn't she realize that it was a full-fledged plan of Maham to defame Jodha? And despite knowing that Jalal is beginning to see a companion in her, it was her plan to separate the two of them. Doesn't HB see that? Dead

And she said that Jalal still respects her. That's the irony of Jalal's life. What not has he done for this woman? He still cares about her respect in the DEK, remember he tells HB that she would have been embarrassed had he asked her advice on any matter? And just see Maham...how vicious! Angry What is she doing to him, eating him up from inside. If such are mothers...then god knows the rest. Dead She's a damn insult to the pure relationship between a child and his mother. AngryDead

She still thinks that she has done so much for him, and got nothing in return. I think it's Jalal who should think this way. What all he did for his loved ones, and in the end, got cheated by the very same people! Ouch

And the Ameris seemed so excited to send Jodha back...OMG! ShockedLOL See how Bharmal stans up in excitement, and Mainavati asks her to repeat what she said!!! LOLLOLLOL To me, all this seemed to be an overreaction. LOL

Jo remembering the events related to Jalal was lovely. Embarrassed Loved the flashback to the Sindoor scene. Embarrassed As realization dawned upon her, it occurred to her, that yes, indeed it was time for her to go back...go back to the place where she belongs...to her Jalal. Heart

He is now the Jalal whom she always wanted to see...a changed Jalal...who cares about all his people, without any discrimination among them. Now its time for her to go and stand beside him, as his support in all he does. Embarrassed

The soul talk was beautiful as usual. When Jo's soul says that, "Hum aapse milna chaahte the...", I was like, Roka kisne hai? Jaldi jao yaar...we're also waiting...ROFL

Can't wait to see the lovebirds united. Embarrassed

Beautiful review in which you raised a number of points that has interested me too-
1 Pratap in not the lead in the shown, still on the whole he has been shown respect, he is depicted as a warrior of equal standing to Jalal and who loves his motherland. Compare this depiction to the way Akbar was shown in that SONY show and you will see my point.
2 The surprise Jodha feels is because Jalal had taken no action after the Sikri track. It is interesting to note that the 'real Akbar' also did not suddenly move to the secular tolerant path. Before that he took certain steps forward, some backward, some ambivalent. It is only after the religious discussions of all religions at Fatehpur Sikri that his own views finally crystallized. But of course he always had the inclination otherwise the religious talks would not have happened in the first place, nor the early abolishment of Jazia.

Thanks...and I agree with your points.

Don't even talk about the characterization of Jalal in that show...he was made a total villain and womanizer. Dead

Well, true. Its just that Jodha's shock, I think, was a bit of an over reaction. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avika444harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

I felt it was injustice to both the character and the story to show pilgrimage tax abolishing as the reason of Jodha's returning.Dead The reason of Jodha's detachment for Jalal was entirely due to personal problems, why to drag an political issue to reunite them? Cannot Jodha return to her Shahenhah ONLY for her love for him? 
In movie we got something like this and so they just copied and pasted... Angry

I agree...Dead

What about her personal desire for his company? What about the realization that she, her life is incomplete without him. They showed nothing of these. AngryOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stutiavika444harshu27

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Harshu Hugfinally the awaited episode right [;)!]
Loved the title "DER AAYE DURUST AAYE " 
The farmaan is issued and read out loud in the public for general awareness . Hindus were so happy with the news and few people like pratap were amazed with Jalal's change in heart courtesy his khaas begum JODHA 
Aww shaguni bai's prediction brought smile on my face and u know i didnt expect Jodha would take the decision of going back to agra so soon but she did , thats amazing right harshu 
Wow Jalal will be on cloud nine now 
Thanks for the lovely review harshu Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
jallu is so happy
sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Originally posted by sharmacatty

Very Nice episode.Star

Pratap scene after a long time. I like this actor playing pratap.

Jalal was sitting in his room with gloomy face and moti came with few maids. Ok she showed gratitude to him, fine..but what's the need to talk about jodha when they were not alone?. N I didn't like him saying, "Afsoos to isi baat ka h ki wo yahaan nahi h", in front of so many maids, To A MAID.Silly

See,What has love done to this shehenshah.Wacko

"Hum umeed kar rahe h jodha begum ki jab ye khabar aap tak pohnchegi.. aap khush hongi", that soft faint smile on his face.. makes him more Beautiful!!HeartDay Dreaming

I Like his another dialogue too, "Bhale he aap hume yaad na karti ho par iss bahane ek baar to hamara khyaal apke zehen me aayega"

Oh.. khyaal aata h dear par sath me gussa aur ego bhi aa jate h samne to khyaal. Khyaal he reh jata h..LOLTongue

I like Hamida coming to him but not even once she called him jalal, forget about beta. She called him shehenshah,3-4times in 4 mins scene.

Btw she was already entered his chamber, standing in front of him was asking his permission to come.LOL

Again, what's the need to talk about maham?? Hamida was no less than an idiot sometimes, well most of the times. And  she was upset with jalal because of jo but she didn't have any problem with maham, wow.Dead

If she wanted to fall in "Good People" category then she had to forgive jalal first, stupid lady.Evil Smile

Here jodha got the news that he abolished the taxes and she was just AMAZED.Big smile

It's so so nice to hear , "Shehenshah jalaluddin Muhammad jindabad" in AMER and what else a wife needs when she herself was seeing this that how people are giving blessings from their heart to a Once heartless KING-HER HUSBAND, who was ready to rule on his Awaam's heart, and not land.

"Apke pati bahut he dayalu h begum jodha", what else she wants to hear?? Those people who once addressed him as "Jallad", are saying this to her.

Flashback scenes were lovely. Jo recalled how jalal saved he her from people's rage. How he asked forgiveness before leaving Amer.Mainavati's words.. How he forgave Shivani and tejwant, and finally shaguni bai's words that time has come to go back. That  soothing background music has made this scene more beautiful and riveting.Heart

Soul talk scene was so serene and fascinating. Beautiful dialogues with a soothing background music.

"Apne jo hume kaha humne sunkar ansuna kardiya.. prantu jo aapne  hirdaye se kiya. Usne hamare hirdye ko chu liya tha.. Aur hmare hirdye ne humse virodh kar diya. Hum apse turant milna chahte the shehenshah. Apke iss karye k liye apko badhai dena chahte the"

Finally last scene,Big smile

"Hum apne sasural jana chahte hen, shehenshah k paas"

Like bharmal was skeptical about jo's decision , he instantly agreed to send her at night.LOL When he said that he will send her brothers with her, they grinned like got a chance for outing.ROFL

Overall I enjoyed the episode and Thankyou for the update harshu!!Smile

A delightful review in which the addition of pertinent dialogues brought the episode to life-
1 Totally agree about Jalal and the bandhis point of yours. Foolish CV's.
2 Hamida is a cold fish, no use expecting warm motherly feelings from her, atleast not for her own children.
3 The entire scene from Jodha getting the news to the soul talk was a pleasure to watch.
Thankyou dear!!Smile

harshu27

mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hahaha Akka a nice title you have got today LOL
Hamida knows what type of woman is mahamanga then why come she is in support of her !!
But our jalal he did the right thing by stopping his mother on further discussion about chudail kahinki Angry
Bdw moti yahan Agra mai kyun beti hai
Aayi thi Jo ki sewa karne but lagtha hai she liked Agra more than Amer LOL
So finally Jo decided to go back to Agra
Good to her n good for us
Now gonna interesting episodes
I ll catch all frm now

harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetiii

jallu is so happy

jallu is happy but he will b happiest wen jo comes bk... Wink
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

I felt it was injustice to both the character and the story to show pilgrimage tax abolishing as the reason of Jodha's returning.DeadThe reason of Jodha's detachment for Jalal was entirely due to personal problems, why to drag an political issue to reunite them? Cannot Jodha return to her Shahenhah ONLY for her love for him?
In movie we got something like this and so they just copied and pasted...Angry

I agree...Dead

What about her personal desire for his company? What about the realization that she, her life is incomplete without him. They showed nothing of these.AngryOuch

acc to d cvs she never had feelings fr jalal only its jalal had realization and longing fr her...v intelligent cvs Dead

-Felicity-

Go to top