Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

DER AAYE DURUST AAYE EPISODE-235 (Page 3)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I felt it was injustice to both the character and the story to show pilgrimage tax abolishing as the reason of Jodha's returning.Dead The reason of Jodha's detachment for Jalal was entirely due to personal problems, why to drag an political issue to reunite them? Cannot Jodha return to her Shahenhah ONLY for her love for him? 
In movie we got something like this and so they just copied and pasted... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjas-Felicity-harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by harshu27

Originally posted by harshu27

Harshu di, Thanks for the update. Appropriate title!Clap

A fine episode, with the much awaited decision of Jodha to return back.Embarrassed

As for the Pratap scene, I don't know what to say. Except that his character has been very badly shaped in the show. But in a show where even the leads are not spared from the butchering, how can one expect any mercy to rare characters like Pratap?AngryLOLThe Pratap of our show is unusually rude, and seems far away from what the real one would have been.

Moti has been wandering around Jalal too much since Jodha left. God knows what's cooking in her mind!WinkKahin iska chance pe dance krne ka plan toh nahi hai!!ShockedAngryROFLJodhu darling...you have to come back soon... to keep a watch on your Jalal..kaafi buri nazrein hain uspe!WinkLOL

Now why is Jo so shocked by Jalal's decision? She even says that his heart is awakening now. He was the same in the after-Benzo episodes too, with his heart working properly during the anti-slavery decision. It seems she still thinks of Jalal as the cruel Jallad of before. I don't think that the news of Jalal removing the pilgrim tax was as shocking as she made it seem.WackoLOL

Shehnaaz is a very irritating character to me at times, irrespective of the fact that we know she is Nigaar.LOLHer tone of saying anything is too irritating.DeadLOL

Maham is such a...DeadAnd frankly, I didn't like HB at all. She was treating Maham as if she was a kid who had done something wrong by mistake. Doesn't she realize that it was a full-fledged plan of Maham to defame Jodha? And despite knowing that Jalal is beginning to see a companion in her, it was her plan to separate the two of them. Doesn't HB see that?Dead

And she said that Jalal still respects her. That's the irony of Jalal's life. What not has he done for this woman? He still cares about her respect in the DEK, remember he tells HB that she would have been embarrassed had he asked her advice on any matter? And just see Maham...how vicious!AngryWhat is she doing to him, eating him up from inside. If such are mothers...then god knows the rest.DeadShe's a damn insult to the pure relationship between a child and his mother.AngryDead

She still thinks that she has done so much for him, and got nothing in return. I think it's Jalal who should think this way. What all he did for his loved ones, and in the end, got cheated by the very same people!Ouch

And the Ameris seemed so excited to send Jodha back...OMG!ShockedLOLSee how Bharmal stans up in excitement, and Mainavati asks her to repeat what she said!!!LOLLOLLOLTo me, all this seemed to be an overreaction.LOL

Jo remembering the events related to Jalal was lovely.EmbarrassedLoved the flashback to the Sindoor scene.EmbarrassedAs realization dawned upon her, it occurred to her, that yes, indeed it was time for her to go back...go back to the place where she belongs...to her Jalal. Heart

The soul talk was beautiful as usual. When Jo's soul says that, "Hum aapse milna chaahte the...", I was like, Roka kisne hai? Jaldi jao yaar...we're also waiting...ROFL

Can't wait to see the lovebirds united.Embarrassed

wlecum... LOL I was laughing at ur review... LOL d epi was good and finally jo decides to go bk to her jalal... Wink I feel dis pratap is a negative character since he was against jalal in history so our intelligent cv made him rude and look more negative LOL areee moti had crush on jallu right fro md beginning dint u observe anytime dat she alwys used to support him while talking to jo... LOL m sure if jo had delayed some more moti would have proposed him and got married to him... ROFL wonder how would jo react and best part ruku darling...she will act like daya of tarak Mehta hey maa mataji ROFL as I said to payal HB's character has been most inconsistent sometimes she is self contradictory too...so I only liked her behavior towards jo a caring MIL but overall I never liked her attitude towards jalal Confused s ameris were in hurry to send jo to agra LOL she mite have tortured them alot LOL ya waiting for tues as jo would enter agra on tues Wink

Glad this made you laugh...Big smileLOL

Haan haan I know dii...her crush on Jalal is very famous...WinkLOL..Just that I thought to mention it today only...LOL

Yup... they made Pratap negative... They so love negative characters na...AngryDeadDead

Imagine Ruqs acting like Daya bhabhi...OMG...ShockedSillyROFL

Me too waiting...Day Dreaming

btw I saw u swara and priya u ppl have given ur introduction on tarak forum... LOL was shocked and was laughing too after seeing u all ka intro LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Haan that day we were bored na...so thought to ckeck out some other forum also...LOLWinkLOL

ya sometimes visiting some other forum is good fr time pass... LOL Wink some times I do visit tarak forum but bhabhiji m regular visitor... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

I felt it was injustice to both the character and the story to show pilgrimage tax abolishing as the reason of Jodha's returning.DeadThe reason of Jodha's detachment for Jalal was entirely due to personal problems, why to drag an political issue to reunite them? Cannot Jodha return to her Shahenhah ONLY for her love for him?
In movie we got something like this and so they just copied and pasted...Angry

I agree wid u...cvs have messed up everything as dey r used too...jo's love for jalal could have brought her bk to agra but dey related her trust to d political reforms of jalal at least dis is better later we have jajiya track wen jo gives birth to twins der d jajiya track has been totally horribly xecuted jalal having only less dn 1 percent role der... Confused

Shinning_Stuti

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Harshu di, Thanks for the update. An appropriate title! Clap

A fine episode, with the much awaited decision of Jodha to return back.Embarrassed

As for the Pratap scene, I don't know what to say. Except that his character has been very badly shaped in the show. But in a show where even the leads are not spared from the butchering, how can one expect any mercy to rare characters like Pratap? AngryLOL The Pratap of our show is unusually rude, and seems far away from what the real one would have been.

Moti has been wandering around Jalal too much since Jodha left. God knows what's cooking in her mind! Wink Kahin iska chance pe dance krne ka plan toh nahi hai!! ShockedAngryROFL Jodhu darling...you have to come back soon... to keep a watch on your Jalal..kaafi buri nazrein hain uspe! WinkLOL

Now why is Jo so shocked by Jalal's decision? She even says that his heart is awakening now. He was the same in the after-Benzo episodes too, with his heart working properly during the anti-slavery decision. It seems she still thinks of Jalal as the cruel Jallad of before. I don't think that the news of Jalal removing the pilgrim tax was as shocking as she made it seem. WackoLOL

Shehnaaz is a very irritating character to me at times, irrespective of the fact that we know she is Nigaar. LOL Her tone of saying anything is too irritating. DeadLOL

Maham is such a...Dead And frankly, I didn't like HB at all. She was treating Maham as if she was a kid who had done something wrong by mistake. Doesn't she realize that it was a full-fledged plan of Maham to defame Jodha? And despite knowing that Jalal is beginning to see a companion in her, it was her plan to separate the two of them. Doesn't HB see that? Dead

And she said that Jalal still respects her. That's the irony of Jalal's life. What not has he done for this woman? He still cares about her respect in the DEK, remember he tells HB that she would have been embarrassed had he asked her advice on any matter? And just see Maham...how vicious! Angry What is she doing to him, eating him up from inside. If such are mothers...then god knows the rest. Dead She's a damn insult to the pure relationship between a child and his mother. AngryDead

She still thinks that she has done so much for him, and got nothing in return. I think it's Jalal who should think this way. What all he did for his loved ones, and in the end, got cheated by the very same people! Ouch

And the Ameris seemed so excited to send Jodha back...OMG! ShockedLOL See how Bharmal stans up in excitement, and Mainavati asks her to repeat what she said!!! LOLLOLLOL To me, all this seemed to be an overreaction. LOL

Jo remembering the events related to Jalal was lovely. Embarrassed Loved the flashback to the Sindoor scene. Embarrassed As realization dawned upon her, it occurred to her, that yes, indeed it was time for her to go back...go back to the place where she belongs...to her Jalal. Heart

He is now the Jalal whom she always wanted to see...a changed Jalal...who cares about all his people, without any discrimination among them. Now its time for her to go and stand beside him, as his support in all he does. Embarrassed

The soul talk was beautiful as usual. When Jo's soul says that, "Hum aapse milna chaahte the...", I was like, Roka kisne hai? Jaldi jao yaar...we're also waiting...ROFL

Can't wait to see the lovebirds united. Embarrassed

Beautiful review in which you raised a number of points that has interested me too-
1 Pratap in not the lead in the shown, still on the whole he has been shown respect, he is depicted as a warrior of equal standing to Jalal and who loves his motherland. Compare this depiction to the way Akbar was shown in that SONY show and you will see my point.
2 The surprise Jodha feels is because Jalal had taken no action after the Sikri track. It is interesting to note that the 'real Akbar' also did not suddenly move to the secular tolerant path. Before that he took certain steps forward, some backward, some ambivalent. It is only after the religious discussions of all religions at Fatehpur Sikri that his own views finally crystallized. But of course he always had the inclination otherwise the religious talks would not have happened in the first place, nor the early abolishment of Jazia.

Edited by Donjas - 17 April 2016 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Harshu di, Thanks for the update. An appropriate title!Clap

As for the Pratap scene, I don't know what to say. Except that his character has been very badly shaped in the show. But in a show where even the leads are not spared from the butchering, how can one expect any mercy to rare characters like Pratap?AngryLOLThe Pratap of our show is unusually rude, and seems far away from what the real one would have been.

Moti has been wandering around Jalal too much since Jodha left. God knows what's cooking in her mind!WinkKahin iska chance pe dance krne ka plan toh nahi hai!!ShockedAngryROFLJodhu darling...you have to come back soon... to keep a watch on your Jalal..kaafi buri nazrein hain uspe!WinkLOL

Now why is Jo so shocked by Jalal's decision? She even says that his heart is awakening now. He was the same in the after-Benzo episodes too, with his heart working properly during the anti-slavery decision. It seems she still thinks of Jalal as the cruel Jallad of before. I don't think that the news of Jalal removing the pilgrim tax was as shocking as she made it seem.WackoLOL

Shehnaaz is a very irritating character to me at times, irrespective of the fact that we know she is Nigaar.LOLHer tone of saying anything is too irritating.DeadLOL

Maham is such a...DeadAnd frankly, I didn't like HB at all. She was treating Maham as if she was a kid who had done something wrong by mistake. Doesn't she realize that it was a full-fledged plan of Maham to defame Jodha? And despite knowing that Jalal is beginning to see a companion in her, it was her plan to separate the two of them. Doesn't HB see that?Dead

And she said that Jalal still respects her. That's the irony of Jalal's life. What not has he done for this woman? He still cares about her respect in the DEK, remember he tells HB that she would have been embarrassed had he asked her advice on any matter? And just see Maham...how vicious!AngryWhat is she doing to him, eating him up from inside. If such are mothers...then god knows the rest.DeadShe's a damn insult to the pure relationship between a child and his mother.AngryDead

She still thinks that she has done so much for him, and got nothing in return. I think it's Jalal who should think this way. What all he did for his loved ones, and in the end, got cheated by the very same people!Ouch

And the Ameris seemed so excited to send Jodha back...OMG!ShockedLOLSee how Bharmal stans up in excitement, and Mainavati asks her to repeat what she said!!!LOLLOLLOLTo me, all this seemed to be an overreaction.LOL

Jo remembering the events related to Jalal was lovely.EmbarrassedLoved the flashback to the Sindoor scene.EmbarrassedAs realization dawned upon her, it occurred to her, that yes, indeed it was time for her to go back...go back to the place where she belongs...to her Jalal. Heart

He is now the Jalal whom she always wanted to see...a changed Jalal...who cares about all his people, without any discrimination among them. Now its time for her to go and stand beside him, as his support in all he does.Embarrassed

Can't wait to see the lovebirds united.Embarrassed

Beautiful review in which you raised a number of points that has interested me too-
1 Pratap in not the lead in the shown, still on the whole he has been shown respect, he is depicted as a warrior of equal standing to Jalal and who loves his motherland. Compare this depiction to the way Akbar was shown in that SONY show and you will see my point.
2 The surprise Jodha feels is because Jalal had taken no action after the Sikri track. It is interesting to note that the 'real Akbar' also did not suddenly move to the secular tolerant path. Before that he took certain steps forward, some backward, some ambivalent. It is only after the religious discussions of all religions at Fatehpur Sikri that his own views finally crystallized. But of course he always had the inclination otherwise the religious talks would not have happened in the first place, nor the early abolishment of Jazia.

I agree wid u abt Akbar's depiction on sony it was really pathetic dey had degraded him just coz he was a villain and pratap was d lead...

-Felicity-

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu

Today episode, Master stroke was, Jodha words,...Humm Apni Bhool sudharna chhahte hee, ...Hum Agra Vappis  Lootana chathe hee. Great, Ha ha.

So What happened to Jodha, in Amer or what happened to jalal In Agra. Both missing eachother, or jodha wants to travell, night, Is reason is this, Jalal abolish Teerth Kar, or jalal, Rapo is increasing, No Jodha now wants to come because she seen, in inner Good human being.Which now waken up,  Both forgotten, ;;;;;;;;;What happened in past, Jalal waiting, all time, or Jodha clicked her mind, or Her Heart pushed her,...or she not ready to waste single Movement,

yes, she, not coming , because jalal removed, Teerthkar, but she came to know, her internal travelling, jalal has changed, & he will more change, 

noticing is this;;;;;;;;;;;;;both learnt from this  Phase of life, when we are staze of, Learning,& we learnt from that incidence, we,, feel we what achieved, So we have no patiance, we want to share

everthing, sorry, happyness, we want to fly as a Bird, so jodha, is doing that. Lovely part of episode

i recalling BEKARAARI, world which sounding   , good. This staze.

1, Shaugani  Bai, saying her Jodha begum,...so shaugani bai noticed, through her sick sense, one phase of Akdha life, (hate Jone going to finish , or History going to start change Now.)

2jalal is changing through heart-level, i think, no nagaitve, thoughts, but MP is thinking, jalal will get sure politically, ,benifits.

3, Maybee he will get politically benifits, but we not ignore his best doings, if a person start to change, many changes comes inner & outer life . we not  say everything person is doing for own benifit,  if he got benifits, he also bear, own people critisizam.

4  Now Jalal Heart start to change, or he start to think, After  exploiting from own people,  why he king, What have his duties, What Awam wants, What he have to do, ...otherwise he abloish, Teerthkar,... after coming sikiri. Many changings came in Agra. Child marriage act,...Slavery, but he internally not much changed,...But this Gap changed Both.

5,  He says he have Heart, saying again again, not poves you have Heart, when you start to do work from Heart, Automatically,...feelings increase, you connect with others, Their sorrows +their happiness effect you.  You as a person start to do work, which your Heart, permits, or your Abliety start to more increase. But this was all, supressed form,...but after meeting jodha, Heart start to beat, or after too much hateness,...not able to remove, Love, which hidden in inner form.

But surprise package, is this Both start to reconize,...if jodha have charted Plane, she sure  come, Agra same night.

Both couple should make eachother strength, not weakness. Or Heart level concatvity start to build up,...Jalal missing her Hozara, jodha missing him Amer.

Jodha own not know when will her heart, pushed her,...but which was appriciating, she at the movement  accepted she did mistake,...she not reaclled, then her ins**t,...XYZ, but she understood,...which she going to meet, now he is new Man, whose heart beats, for humanity,  or she is ready to now accept him,...as a Hubby, (sure female Nakhara not goes, By birth, Habit ha ha )

So Both ready to accept eachother, Whom they have,..so sure Both  Aura, will ready to becoming one to oneness. Or soul talk, proved this.

Other scene no comments.

Love starts where when logic,& meausurement finish. but yes logics, help us, but when Love starts, then logic fails. so today past logics failed or going to start new phase of Akdha life.
Love is full of acceptance but you can only feel, its transfers,one to eachother, in Many forms.

but no caluclations in LOVE. so ready to watch New journey.

Today very old song from Jodha side for jalal;Smile

pankh hote to ud aati re,
 rasiya o zaalima tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 yaado me khoyi pahuchi gagan me
 panchhi ban ke sachchi lagan me 
dur se dekha mausam hasi tha
 aanevaale tu hi nahi tha
, rasiya o zalima tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 kirane ban ke baahe phailayi 
aas ke baadal pe jaake laharaayi
jhul chuki mai vaade ka jhula
 tu to apna vaada hi bhula,
 rasiya o zalima tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 rasiya o zaalima
 tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 pankh hote to ud aati re

Ayushi, I can't believe my eyes. So short! What happened today? Still the review is good.

You raised some interesting points-
1 Jalal has started talking decisions from the heart and that helps him build a connection with the people.
2 Jodha senses this change and wants to be part of this phase of Jalal's life.
3 Those words about love and logic are nice.

A beautiful song.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehraharshu27

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Originally posted by ayushimehra

res

Thanks Harshu

Today episode, Master stroke was, Jodha words,...Humm Apni Bhool sudharna chhahte hee, ...Hum Agra Vappis  Lootana chathe hee. Great, Ha ha.

So What happened to Jodha, in Amer or what happened to jalal In Agra. Both missing eachother, or jodha wants to travell, night, Is reason is this, Jalal abolish Teerth Kar, or jalal, Rapo is increasing, No Jodha now wants to come because she seen, in inner Good human being.Which now waken up,  Both forgotten, ;;;;;;;;;What happened in past, Jalal waiting, all time, or Jodha clicked her mind, or Her Heart pushed her,...or she not ready to waste single Movement,

yes, she, not coming , because jalal removed, Teerthkar, but she came to know, her internal travelling, jalal has changed, & he will more change, 

noticing is this;;;;;;;;;;;;;both learnt from this  Phase of life, when we are staze of, Learning,& we learnt from that incidence, we,, feel we what achieved, So we have no patiance, we want to share

everthing, sorry, happyness, we want to fly as a Bird, so jodha, is doing that. Lovely part of episode

i recalling BEKARAARI, world which sounding   , good. This staze.

1, Shaugani  Bai, saying her Jodha begum,...so shaugani bai noticed, through her sick sense, one phase of Akdha life, (hate Jone going to finish , or History going to start change Now.)

2jalal is changing through heart-level, i think, no nagaitve, thoughts, but MP is thinking, jalal will get sure politically, ,benifits.

3, Maybee he will get politically benifits, but we not ignore his best doings, if a person start to change, many changes comes inner & outer life . we not  say everything person is doing for own benifit,  if he got benifits, he also bear, own people critisizam.

4  Now Jalal Heart start to change, or he start to think, After  exploiting from own people,  why he king, What have his duties, What Awam wants, What he have to do, ...otherwise he abloish, Teerthkar,... after coming sikiri. Many changings came in Agra. Child marriage act,...Slavery, but he internally not much changed,...But this Gap changed Both.

5,  He says he have Heart, saying again again, not poves you have Heart, when you start to do work from Heart, Automatically,...feelings increase, you connect with others, Their sorrows +their happiness effect you.  You as a person start to do work, which your Heart, permits, or your Abliety start to more increase. But this was all, supressed form,...but after meeting jodha, Heart start to beat, or after too much hateness,...not able to remove, Love, which hidden in inner form.

But surprise package, is this Both start to reconize,...if jodha have charted Plane, she sure  come, Agra same night.

Both couple should make eachother strength, not weakness. Or Heart level concatvity start to build up,...Jalal missing her Hozara, jodha missing him Amer.

Jodha own not know when will her heart, pushed her,...but which was appriciating, she at the movement  accepted she did mistake,...she not reaclled, then her ins**t,...XYZ, but she understood,...which she going to meet, now he is new Man, whose heart beats, for humanity,  or she is ready to now accept him,...as a Hubby, (sure female Nakhara not goes, By birth, Habit ha ha )

So Both ready to accept eachother, Whom they have,..so sure Both  Aura, will ready to becoming one to oneness. Or soul talk, proved this.

Other scene no comments.

Love starts where when logic,& meausurement finish. but yes logics, help us, but when Love starts, then logic fails. so today past logics failed or going to start new phase of Akdha life.
Love is full of acceptance but you can only feel, its transfers,one to eachother, in Many forms.

but no caluclations in LOVE. so ready to watch New journey.

Today very old song from Jodha side for jalal;Smile

aanevaale tu hi nahi tha
, rasiya o zalima tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 tu to apna vaada hi bhula,
 rasiya o zalima tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 rasiya o zaalima
 tujhe dil ka daag dikhalati re
 pankh hote to ud aati re

Ayushi, I can't believe my eyes. So short! What happened today? Still the review is good.

You raised some interesting points-
1 Jalal has started talking decisions from the heart and that helps him build a connection with the people.
2 Jodha senses this change and wants to be part of this phase of Jalal's life.
3 Those words about love and logic are nice.

A beautiful song.

Thanks Donjas, Nothing happened, little busy, or episode also like that, no scope, for Long post.

dellaakdha Goldie
dellaakdha
dellaakdha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
beautiful revw harshu..thanks..jo s al set to return back to her jalal..during orignal run i wonder y jo s happy for ts even jalal do gud things before their fight..but the fact s she startd realising tat ja s totaly thinking frm the heart of his people..she thought tat he doubtd her becz he didnt trust her frm heart..but now his heartful forgivesnes for shivani and tax abolish for the welfare make her heart to see her jalal..the jalal who jo wants to love..

Go to top