Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

DER AAYE DURUST AAYE EPISODE-235 (Page 2)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Harshu di, Thanks for the update. Appropriate title!Clap

A fine episode, with the much awaited decision of Jodha to return back.Embarrassed

As for the Pratap scene, I don't know what to say. Except that his character has been very badly shaped in the show. But in a show where even the leads are not spared from the butchering, how can one expect any mercy to rare characters like Pratap?AngryLOLThe Pratap of our show is unusually rude, and seems far away from what the real one would have been.

Moti has been wandering around Jalal too much since Jodha left. God knows what's cooking in her mind!WinkKahin iska chance pe dance krne ka plan toh nahi hai!!ShockedAngryROFLJodhu darling...you have to come back soon... to keep a watch on your Jalal..kaafi buri nazrein hain uspe!WinkLOL

Now why is Jo so shocked by Jalal's decision? She even says that his heart is awakening now. He was the same in the after-Benzo episodes too, with his heart working properly during the anti-slavery decision. It seems she still thinks of Jalal as the cruel Jallad of before. I don't think that the news of Jalal removing the pilgrim tax was as shocking as she made it seem.WackoLOL

Shehnaaz is a very irritating character to me at times, irrespective of the fact that we know she is Nigaar.LOLHer tone of saying anything is too irritating.DeadLOL

Maham is such a...DeadAnd frankly, I didn't like HB at all. She was treating Maham as if she was a kid who had done something wrong by mistake. Doesn't she realize that it was a full-fledged plan of Maham to defame Jodha? And despite knowing that Jalal is beginning to see a companion in her, it was her plan to separate the two of them. Doesn't HB see that?Dead

And she said that Jalal still respects her. That's the irony of Jalal's life. What not has he done for this woman? He still cares about her respect in the DEK, remember he tells HB that she would have been embarrassed had he asked her advice on any matter? And just see Maham...how vicious!AngryWhat is she doing to him, eating him up from inside. If such are mothers...then god knows the rest.DeadShe's a damn insult to the pure relationship between a child and his mother.AngryDead

She still thinks that she has done so much for him, and got nothing in return. I think it's Jalal who should think this way. What all he did for his loved ones, and in the end, got cheated by the very same people!Ouch

And the Ameris seemed so excited to send Jodha back...OMG!ShockedLOLSee how Bharmal stans up in excitement, and Mainavati asks her to repeat what she said!!!LOLLOLLOLTo me, all this seemed to be an overreaction.LOL

Jo remembering the events related to Jalal was lovely.EmbarrassedLoved the flashback to the Sindoor scene.EmbarrassedAs realization dawned upon her, it occurred to her, that yes, indeed it was time for her to go back...go back to the place where she belongs...to her Jalal. Heart

The soul talk was beautiful as usual. When Jo's soul says that, "Hum aapse milna chaahte the...", I was like, Roka kisne hai? Jaldi jao yaar...we're also waiting...ROFL

Can't wait to see the lovebirds united.Embarrassed

wlecum... LOL I was laughing at ur review... LOL d epi was good and finally jo decides to go bk to her jalal... Wink I feel dis pratap is a negative character since he was against jalal in history so our intelligent cv made him rude and look more negative LOL areee moti had crush on jallu right fro md beginning dint u observe anytime dat she alwys used to support him while talking to jo... LOL m sure if jo had delayed some more moti would have proposed him and got married to him... ROFL wonder how would jo react and best part ruku darling...she will act like daya of tarak Mehta hey maa mataji ROFL as I said to payal HB's character has been most inconsistent sometimes she is self contradictory too...so I only liked her behavior towards jo a caring MIL but overall I never liked her attitude towards jalal Confused s ameris were in hurry to send jo to agra LOL she mite have tortured them alot LOL ya waiting for tues as jo would enter agra on tues Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjasavika444sharmacatty-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

A fine episode, with the much awaited decision of Jodha to return back.Embarrassed

As for the Pratap scene, I don't know what to say. Except that his character has been very badly shaped in the show. But in a show where even the leads are not spared from the butchering, how can one expect any mercy to rare characters like Pratap?AngryLOLThe Pratap of our show is unusually rude, and seems far away from what the real one would have been.

Moti has been wandering around Jalal too much since Jodha left. God knows what's cooking in her mind!WinkKahin iska chance pe dance krne ka plan toh nahi hai!!ShockedAngryROFLJodhu darling...you have to come back soon... to keep a watch on your Jalal..kaafi buri nazrein hain uspe!WinkLOL

Now why is Jo so shocked by Jalal's decision? She even says that his heart is awakening now. He was the same in the after-Benzo episodes too, with his heart working properly during the anti-slavery decision. It seems she still thinks of Jalal as the cruel Jallad of before. I don't think that the news of Jalal removing the pilgrim tax was as shocking as she made it seem.WackoLOL

Shehnaaz is a very irritating character to me at times, irrespective of the fact that we know she is Nigaar.LOLHer tone of saying anything is too irritating.DeadLOL

Maham is such a...DeadAnd frankly, I didn't like HB at all. She was treating Maham as if she was a kid who had done something wrong by mistake. Doesn't she realize that it was a full-fledged plan of Maham to defame Jodha? And despite knowing that Jalal is beginning to see a companion in her, it was her plan to separate the two of them. Doesn't HB see that?Dead

And she said that Jalal still respects her. That's the irony of Jalal's life. What not has he done for this woman? He still cares about her respect in the DEK, remember he tells HB that she would have been embarrassed had he asked her advice on any matter? And just see Maham...how vicious!AngryWhat is she doing to him, eating him up from inside. If such are mothers...then god knows the rest.DeadShe's a damn insult to the pure relationship between a child and his mother.AngryDead

She still thinks that she has done so much for him, and got nothing in return. I think it's Jalal who should think this way. What all he did for his loved ones, and in the end, got cheated by the very same people!Ouch

And the Ameris seemed so excited to send Jodha back...OMG!ShockedLOLSee how Bharmal stans up in excitement, and Mainavati asks her to repeat what she said!!!LOLLOLLOLTo me, all this seemed to be an overreaction.LOL

Jo remembering the events related to Jalal was lovely.EmbarrassedLoved the flashback to the Sindoor scene.EmbarrassedAs realization dawned upon her, it occurred to her, that yes, indeed it was time for her to go back...go back to the place where she belongs...to her Jalal. Heart

The soul talk was beautiful as usual. When Jo's soul says that, "Hum aapse milna chaahte the...", I was like, Roka kisne hai? Jaldi jao yaar...we're also waiting...ROFL

wlecum... LOL I was laughing at ur review... LOL d epi was good and finally jo decides to go bk to her jalal... Wink I feel dis pratap is a negative character since he was against jalal in history so our intelligent cv made him rude and look more negative LOL areee moti had crush on jallu right fro md beginning dint u observe anytime dat she alwys used to support him while talking to jo... LOL m sure if jo had delayed some more moti would have proposed him and got married to him... ROFL wonder how would jo react and best part ruku darling...she will act like daya of tarak Mehta hey maa mataji ROFL as I said to payal HB's character has been most inconsistent sometimes she is self contradictory too...so I only liked her behavior towards jo a caring MIL but overall I never liked her attitude towards jalal Confused s ameris were in hurry to send jo to agra LOL she mite have tortured them alot LOL ya waiting for tues as jo would enter agra on tues Wink

Glad this made you laugh...Big smileLOL

Haan haan I know dii...her crush on Jalal is very famous...WinkLOL..Just that I thought to mention it today only...LOL

Yup... they made Pratap negative... They so love negative characters na...AngryDeadDead

Imagine Ruqs acting like Daya bhabhi...OMG...ShockedSillyROFL

Me too waiting...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Today was a pretty good episode, and when episodes are good your writeup shines like a star. The writing was enthusiastic and engaging.

The best part of the episode for me is the scene where Jodha is told about the repeal of the pilgrim act by Jalal. The look of surprise and pleasure was a treat to watch. Paridhi was superb, just the right expression of joy.

Of course it also helped that she looked pretty today, the palkhi scene where she peeks out to listen to the people caught her in her best look, her deep brown eyes shining in merriment.

As for our hero, he is still in a funk, even the praise of the Hindus did little to raise his energy level.

The Ameri family scene was particularly nice, the strong familial bonds made the scene good unlike the Mughal family where Jalal has a scheming Badi Ammi, a wretch of a sister who plots against him and a cold fish of a mother.

The way father and daughter spoke to each other in the Ameri scene and their tearful embrace when Jodha tells of her decision to go back to Agra capped a fine episode.

Edited by Donjas - 17 April 2016 at 10:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaivanikhalessi75ayushimehra-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Haan haan I know dii...her crush on Jalal is very famous...WinkLOL..Just that I thought to mention it today only...LOL

Yup... they made Pratap negative... They so love negative characters na...AngryDeadDead

btw I saw u swara and priya u ppl have given ur introduction on tarak forum... LOL was shocked and was laughing too after seeing u all ka intro LOL

-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged

btw I saw u swara and priya u ppl have given ur introduction on tarak forum... LOL was shocked and was laughing too after seeing u all ka intro LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Haan that day we were bored na...so thought to ckeck out some other forum also...LOLWinkLOL

harshu27

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4610549&PID=133122258&#p133122258
posted page 1

harshu27

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

Very Nice episode.Star

Pratap scene after a long time. I like this actor playing pratap.

Jalal was sitting in his room with gloomy face and moti came with few maids. Ok she showed gratitude to him, fine..but what's the need to talk about jodha when they were not alone?. N I didn't like him saying, "Afsoos to isi baat ka h ki wo yahaan nahi h", in front of so many maids, To A MAID.Silly

See,What has love done to this shehenshah.Wacko

"Hum umeed kar rahe h jodha begum ki jab ye khabar aap tak pohnchegi.. aap khush hongi", that soft faint smile on his face.. makes him more Beautiful!!HeartDay Dreaming

I Like his another dialogue too, "Bhale he aap hume yaad na karti ho par iss bahane ek baar to hamara khyaal apke zehen me aayega"

Oh.. khyaal aata h dear par sath me gussa aur ego bhi aa jate h samne to khyaal. Khyaal he reh jata h..LOLTongue

I like Hamida coming to him but not even once she called him jalal, forget about beta. She called him shehenshah,3-4times in 4 mins scene.

Btw she was already entered his chamber, standing in front of him was asking his permission to come.LOL

Again, what's the need to talk about maham?? Hamida was no less than an idiot sometimes, well most of the times. And  she was upset with jalal because of jo but she didn't have any problem with maham, wow.Dead

If she wanted to fall in "Good People" category then she had to forgive jalal first, stupid lady.Evil Smile

Here jodha got the news that he abolished the taxes and she was just AMAZED.Big smile

It's so so nice to hear , "Shehenshah jalaluddin Muhammad jindabad" in AMER and what else a wife needs when she herself was seeing this that how people are giving blessings from their heart to a Once heartless KING-HER HUSBAND, who was ready to rule on his Awaam's heart, and not land.

"Apke pati bahut he dayalu h begum jodha", what else she wants to hear?? Those people who once addressed him as "Jallad", are saying this to her.

Flashback scenes were lovely. Jo recalled how jalal saved he her from people's rage. How he asked forgiveness before leaving Amer.Mainavati's words.. How he forgave Shivani and tejwant, and finally shaguni bai's words that time has come to go back. That  soothing background music has made this scene more beautiful and riveting.Heart

Soul talk scene was so serene and fascinating. Beautiful dialogues with a soothing background music.

"Apne jo hume kaha humne sunkar ansuna kardiya.. prantu jo aapne  hirdaye se kiya. Usne hamare hirdye ko chu liya tha.. Aur hmare hirdye ne humse virodh kar diya. Hum apse turant milna chahte the shehenshah. Apke iss karye k liye apko badhai dena chahte the"

Finally last scene,Big smile

"Hum apne sasural jana chahte hen, shehenshah k paas"

Like bharmal was skeptical about jo's decision , he instantly agreed to send her at night.LOL When he said that he will send her brothers with her, they grinned like got a chance for outing.ROFL

Overall I enjoyed the episode and Thankyou for the update harshu!!Smile

A delightful review in which the addition of pertinent dialogues brought the episode to life-
1 Totally agree about Jalal and the bandhis point of yours. Foolish CV's.
2 Hamida is a cold fish, no use expecting warm motherly feelings from her, atleast not for her own children.
3 The entire scene from Jodha getting the news to the soul talk was a pleasure to watch.

harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Today was a pretty good episode, and when episodes are good your writeup shines like a star. The writing was enthusiastic and engaging.

The best part of the episode for me is the scene where Jodha is told about the repeal of the pilgrim act by Jalal. The look of surprise and pleasure was a treat to watch. Paridhi was superb, just the right expression of joy.

Of course it also helped that she looked pretty today, the palkhi scene where she peeks out to listen to the people caught her in her best look, her deep brown eyes shining in merriment.

As for our hero, he is still in a funk, even the praise of the Hindus did little to raise his energy level.

The Ameri family scene was particularly nice, the strong familial bonds made the scene good unlike the Mughal family where Jalal has a scheming Badi Ammi, a wretch of a sister who plots against him and a cold fish of a mother.

The way father and daughter spoke to each other in the Ameri scene and their tearful embrace when Jodha tells of her decision to go back to Agra capped a fine episode.

thnx donjas d epi was good jo was all happy and it was a proud moment wen she hears d news of pilgrim tax being exempted and also d subjects were chanting jalal's name in happiness... Big smile PS looked pretty... Big smile jalal's energy will b at its peak wen 2mrw he will get d news of jo returning bk to agra LOL his smile and happiness on his face will b worth watching... Tongue I agree ameri family have v good emotional bonding btw dm unlike agra jalal having none for him...he has only backstabbers around him showing fake concern and love for him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaivaniDonjas

Go to top