Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS:Ishra Honeymoon& prehoneymoon:part 8, page 44 updated (Page 39)

divyaruhi IF-Dazzler
divyaruhi
divyaruhi

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
romantic updateEmbarrassed
Day DreamingBlushing

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aoasr23

gunita_ishra IF-Rockerz
gunita_ishra
gunita_ishra

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
omg damn hot update
plz continue soon
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 26 July 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Superb
Thanks 4 the pm
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 26 July 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Plz up date soon
SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 19 August 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Its a superr hottie updts..
Plz continued it asap
pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 22 November 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Hi all

I took long break with my writing. In fact I decided to quit...but for "fsharm" s request thought of at least update & complete my stories whatever was started earlier. It is for you fsharm* sorry i forgot ur real name:()

I think you would have forgot all story...so request you to read earlier part. I fact nothing is connected, so you can read it independently also...Happy reading & let me know your comments.

Part 7:

Next day Morning:

Raman got up first. He saw that his madras an is sleeping fully on him. He smiled seeing her divine face..she looks so tempting for him without any makeup.. He started giving wet kisses all over her bare body..ishita woke up feeling his kisses...she scolded him for disturbing her sleep: What raman , whole night you didn't allow me to sleep...now also you are disturbing..

Raman to ishu: Kya kare...you have made me wait so many days...compensate tho karna padega na..saying so he started his work again...he smooched her lips fully, deepened his kiss...started roaming his hands urgently & hungrily...Ishu knew that is she don't stop him now, she will not be able to wake up for at least 2 hrs...so she pushed him& ran towards wash room...saying mr balla today our family is coming back...so please have some shame & patience..

Raman came back to reality...he felt sad..then he immediately thought of taking his madras an for honeymoon..his mood became superb now thinking about their honeymoon...he started planning so many things for his honeymoon..he was lost in those thoughts.

Other side ishita  went to freshen up. She bathed& saw that there was nothing other than towel. She was sure that if she calls raman also he will not help, he start his naughty things..she has to prepare food today as family is returning...so she thought for a while& then wrapped only towel...she just unlocked the door& peeped outside & saw that raman was lost in some thoughts..

But actually raman was alert, he came out of his thought when he heard door open click..Ishita slowly started coming towards cup board..raman wondered why she is going slowly, so he just turned his head& what he saw made him go numb for some time..there she is his madras an, looking ever hot & sexy...towel covered just only till thighs& front was covered. That knot in front making him go senseless. He can clearly see her cleavage & her lengthy white legs...then when he saw that she is moving, he came out of his thought& how can he miss this sexy avtar of his wife? So he acted as if he is talking to phone& going to bath room...then suddenly when he nears to bath room, in 2 quick steps he reached ishu, before she can realize anything he just pulled her to him.

Ishita was shocked...& turned in his hold & saw raman is checking her hungrily..ishita smacked her head for her stupidity& tried to come out of his hold...Raman please na chodo na I have to go, I have to prepare so many things...raman didn't answer anything..he just lowered his head& just sucked fully an water droplet that was running on her cleavage. He bite her skin making her yelp& started chewing her cleavage softly.

Ishita could not control her moan, but still she is in her senses...so tried to get out of his hold as she can see that he is lost in his actions..she pushed him& started running..but before she can run to cup board raman pulled her towards him in jerk& smirked.

Ishita confused on seeing him smiling...ramna said: you pushed me 2 times today...now I will give you punishment& tum kuch bhi nahi kar pawogi. Saying so within fraction of seconds, he took her bre*t into his mouth outside the towel& started sucking it harshly.

Ishita could not stop her moans& started loosing her senses..slowly her towel started moving down because of his harsh assaults...he then released that & took other one completely into his mouth...other hand took her already assaulted asset& started kneading it fastly..

Ishita hold his neck for support as she is no more in the state of resisting him...He saw that she is lost& bite her knot, within fraction of second, he pulled her towel with his teeth,& poor towel fell down on floor..ishita gasped at the sudden action, but before she can react, he took her in his arms & put her on bed..ishita started getting up...ramn said: ishita bas, ab mein nahi rok saktha, please don't make me angry, be here, I will be right back..then he went out& came back . HEe tied her eyes with cloth..ishita to raman: raman what are you doing?

Raman: are yar chup raho, I am ur husband, why r u scared for everything>?

Then he tied her hands above her head...

Ishita: raman no...

Raman then tied her legs...

Then he slowly started placing ice all over her body..on her brea*s, legs...everywhere..she coult not control her moans:

Raman stop it, open ties& love me..

Raman: no jaan, today you will be punished badly..then you will not dare to reject me..saying so he smiled..\

He slowly bent down & started sucking her whole body harshly...ishita hold the pillow as she could not control... He slid his fingers near her core & started massaging there slowly & then vigorously. She started screaming to open the ties, but he only opened the cloth which is closed for her eyes...

He then slowly came with wine..he slowly splashed all around her body & started drinking it..ishita screamed raman to love her& finally he entered her...she pleaded to remove the ties..she could not control her emotions..she wanted to hold him..but raman is not in mood to listen to her...finally he increases his speed, started moving in & out...finally he could able to reach climax& ishita screamed in pleasure...

Raman: so ishu, this is what you get if u push me..do u understand that..now get ready for other round...that will be different way..let m e explain to u how I am going to do that..

Ishita: raman, pls, I am sorry, I am tired, I have to prepare so many things, our family is returning, please not now, choco na...she pleaded

Raman felt may be she is tired , so he said..ok, I will leave u jaan now...but no matter what today night you have to be with me& you have to make love to me& I am taking you for honeymoon...if u agree for these 2 conditions then I will leave you...

Ishita didn't have any choice, so she agreed...raman happily open her ties..ishu silently went near to cup board & took her cloth & went to bath room..

Raman: are ise kya huwa, kahi mein jyada thon ahi kiya..lekinn she is my wife..i have rights..he was thinking & she dressed in full sleeves anarkali for a change no saree, as she has to cover all the marks gifted by her husband.

Hello mr ravan kumar, you will regret it..i will show you what jkr is in bed...thinking so she opened the door& immediately raman asked her if she is ok? But again lost in her seeing her simple anarkali..as she rarely wears anarkali..

Ishita shook him& he came back to his senses...she pointed her index finger towards him& said:

You will regret what you did with me from last 1 day..i will make sure you will also go through same think what I went through..

Raman smiled & said : I am ready for now also...saying so he is about to hold her..ishita ram outside..raman smiled & said: badi ayi, I will love if she does same thing to me..faydha tho mera hi hain:0

Other side ishita went to prepare food & started thinking plan to make ravan to beg her...

Please be kind enough to like & comment at least to show ur interest..i don't mind if it is sentences also..

Next part: Family arrival & ishra honeymoon starts..

So what do u think ishitas plan will be?

PS: I will finish this story & then go to other story. Will try to finish one by one

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

sona27sweetiecutie2reswariyaAastha26pooja2811hotyasrmmuleysonugarg1974prabha.NsamisukiMonarshrivastavkirti_sarojSuryajoPreeti7590PreethikaranivyanishracrazyMinupriya258ToomepgsupriyaavikaasingxyzeeeeAsdf09PriyalkhColumbusanithamsHaleyyveena8santhu13shutselfvictoryDana Mariedrama_queen123MreddyjaidarlingagneeputraPriiiyaasanu-roseTamannaSethiDolly_1410Marvi15sheejarjnshreya303_Divan_forevavij1978ishitharamanDhiyashahparth16d.s.hDewdivzKpfan-1-AngryBird-threetaYhmfan25mehermalikMad4DivzkeyzestkenikaIshra2015disciplineDtkpRoohachusmilesusmitaruhi_ishradivz9769zindagi4pyaarishra_bestluvaru_27DivaniiSuryaIshraholiclalibhaskarsharda_123Suma1012attitudequeen17fSharmdivya17.8madhavimanish32mayasunLovely_IshRadivan19DikshaNsriritmaduragymhasiumgunita_ishraNithya83PremPBSBmamtasinglanahtani88sukanksha--HANISA--Divanruakriti154cutieruhi

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 22 November 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
lovely n hot updt 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskan193

Go to top