Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS:Ishra Honeymoon& prehoneymoon:part 8, page 44 updated (Page 16)

pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana_IshRa

Awesome dear
Romantic update
Want to read more and more
Continue soon Tongue

Thanks..most probably going to update today...

pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divanru

Awesome update .
Super hot.
We are witnessing putrar and biwi's bold awtars 
 It was nice continue soon

Thank you:)
Dtkp IF-Rockerz
Dtkp
Dtkp

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hot Roman is shameless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pammi108

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Lol..
It was funny nd hot updte too..
Really dey both r too besharams.. Hahaha...
Nd u can dragged d story .. No need to complete it so soon.. If u can den only.. 
Plz updt nxt prt asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pammi108

pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuryaIshraholic

Lol..
It was funny nd hot updte too..
Really dey both r too besharams.. Hahaha...
Nd u can dragged d story .. No need to complete it so soon.. If u can den only.. 
Plz updt nxt prt asap

thanks yaar..may be it will take 6 -7 shots together:)
fSharm IF-Rockerz
fSharm
fSharm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Update soonish..
pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged

part 3:

Ishita:Raman! Enough! Don't make me angry...remove the tie...said in angry tone..

Raman just smiled: Tumari aaj thak suna hun jo aaj sunuga...He slowly strted cerasing her whole body...gently squeezing her peeks & curves...

Ishita was moaning, wanted to hold Raman badly..

Raman was smirking seeing this..

He slowly bought some ice pieces & started touching her sensitive parts with that...Ishita could not hold any more: Raman for god sake remove the tie, I want to hold you, if you don't leave me now I will make sure that from tomorrow you cant even catch me...I will go to ammas house aur I will not come with u to honeymoon..

Raman suddenly dropped the ice he was holding with the shock after listening to Ishits words...Without wasting a second he removed her ties...

Ishita just smirked & Raman was waiting her to hug him..But our ishita was on revenge mode...so she slightly pushed him & ran out of the room..

Raman fell on his back& he was shocked with whatever happened in last few mins& about her reaction..Acha tho thune muje dhakka diya, JKR you will have to pay for it...Every time you underestimate your Ravan...weather you run out of room or not kya faraq padtha hai...anyways no one is there in house & I can easily romance you anywhere in this house& he smirked...wait JKR I am coming..

Meanwhile ishita started preparing for dinenr...Raman slowly came behind her..Ishita immediately recognized his presence & warned him: Raman behave!! I have to prepare for the dinner..so don't dare to bother me..

Raman: Are jkr why do you always think so high of yourself? I came here to help you...You are always dirty minded & that is why you always think about that only saying so he winked...& asked her to start preparing for the dinner...I will help you out JKR...tell me what should I do?

Ishita: Acha tho phir yeah vegitables kat dena..

Raman: You are making dough na, I will help you in that...Saying so he hold her hand& started kneading the dough, while doing so he started cerasing her shoulders, curves sensually...Then he moved his hand over her shoulder& rubbing his hands over her peeks..

Ishita lost her senses: moaned: Raman, no na, I have to prepare food, please cut vegetables if u want to help, otherwise please go to your room & rest..I will call you for dinner...

Raman: Are yaar, how can I, I will be where you are, saying so he squeezed her waist with his hand..

Ishita: raman, what r you doing yaar,I t will become dirty...

Raman: So what, you can bath after this I will help you in that as well saying so he winked...

He was about to move his hands up, then ishita pushed him & ran to washroom, she cleaned herself& opened the door & said: enough raman, cant you understand that I cant cook if you do like this? I am not going to cook today, saying so she was about to go to their room...

Then raman got furious & said: Ok JKR, sorry for troubling you, thought of spending enough time with you, but lagtha hai, you are not interested...mein room mein jatha hoon, mujhe nindh arahi hai...You cook,eat & enjoy saying so he went to his room...

Ishita st: are yaar why I always end up in hurting him..but I was not wrong this time...Thinking so she prepared dinenr & went to room to call raman for dinner..

But raman was adamant that he will not have dinner & he will sleep..

Ishita took the food inside, deko ravan I am not going to eat till you eat...so please get up & have it..

Raman took the food from her& had immediately without looking at her, finished within few mins& washed hands, came back & slept...

Ishita was sad that he didn't even looked at her...

Ok, ravan I will manofy you, are itna aasan nahi meri se door rehena saying so she went out of the room to clean the kitchen..

Listening to doorknob sound raman checked that ishita was gone & he was more angry now...she didn't even try to maska him...what the hell...Let her enjoy alone even I am not going to her, but then again he was sad, he was thinking to leave his ego*& go behind her..

Meanwhile ishita cleaned the kitchen, came back to room...listening the noise again Raman acted as if he was slept...

Ishita directly went to washroom..

Raman: Are mujhe lag raha hai ki yeah nahi ayagi, mujhe hi kuch sochna padega...

Ishita came out & raman turned to her to talk & shocked to see Ishita..she was wearing transparent blue saree, with backless blouse, with deep cut neck... Raman was lost seeing her, she smirked & came near to him...ramans trance broke & he said, switch off the light & sleep..saying so he turned his face..started counting 1-10 to control his armones..

Ishita was shocked& then smiled..a.cha aapko lagtha hai, I am here to sleep wearing the saree like this?

Raman didn't turn behind, because he knew if he turn he will loose his sanity..

Acha tho sona nahi tho yahan kya kar rahi hon?

Ishita slowly slid beside Raman..ramans heartbeat became loud...She slowly put her hand on his shoulders& try to turn him...but he was not turning back..

Ishita got that idea what to do: suddenly she started screaming raman  , cockroach..

Raman suddenly jumped on his feet & asked kahan kahan?

Ishita smiled & just stood up& hugged him..

Raman understood her prank& said: ishita yeah kaisa Mazak tha, I want to sleep, don't disturb me..

Ishita: are aapko koun ruka hai, aap so jayiyena, I am not getting sleepy you know, so let me do my time pass, saying so she slowly started remoiving his shirt buttons..Raman was shocked from her move..He just pushed her little & fell on his back to sleep..Ishita got furious & she sat on him so that he wont turn & she managed to take his shirt out...He was amazed with her boldness& he was liking it very much..so even though his angry melted, he still faked the anger to see what extent she can go..

Ishita slowly started making patterns on his bare chest& started giving wet kisses, slowly she came up& took his lips...he didn't responded, she bite his lips angrily...he opened his mouth..he was loosing his sanity...Finally with a jerk he turned her down& with a jerk he opened her pallu...put his mouth in her cleavage & started sucking it harshly making to get that area wet on the blouse...His hands are busy in admiring her body..

To be ctd

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleyrashmiaroraguptakhushbupooja2811devu1234Aastha26nerdjojoAhAnA39022sonamSu1995nidhi132iyyerblessy7SanauHemamahithasubhaa11ishracrazypgsupriyaniki996ekta979mayamaya9shutciciljosephagneeputrajhansi26ashni0905anamika87kanajigokulananyachaudharyremya1990TamannaSethiLove9Lakshmi.divanDewdivzKpfan-1..Honeydukes..-AngryBird-dtlover08Divek-ishraIshra2015disciplinetiara9198Mad4DivzPinkRose95DipaliGchandu1234rnarayanDhiyashahJyoti8SuryaIshraholicssss97snehaseshanDivaniiAnum_saysmayraasonalgupta2004ishra_bestluvthreetaSuma1012attitudequeen17DtkpPremPBSBfSharmgunita_ishra...Forever...sriritmaduragymhasiumLovely_IshRadivya17.8nahtani88ishra_JD_clubGaya3sbSri1091mamtasinglatraveller_girlakriti154cutieruhi

attitudequeen17 IF-Dazzler
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
nyc update
cont soon

Go to top