Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

TS:Ishra Honeymoon& prehoneymoon:part 8, page 44 updated (Page 11)

pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

U know what...
I love ur stories...
so a request pls tell me in advance if u going to write anything...
nd congo for ur new story dr
---------------------------------------------------------------------
coming to the update 
i loved it
bechaara raman puttar
but this implies to ishita too
haina?
well he was planning for a mini honeymoon actually the second one...
m i right?
but raman is a despo and ishita too craving for him but is angry as our raman uttar is nt giving her time
so obivio naaraaz hona jayas hh...
hmm
usk baad..
yeah i love that dining hall scene
Embarrassed
Aww raman puttar manofying his JKR
nd doing so much naughty things...
haaye naughty BhallaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hmm but ishu is pretending to be angry but then also she cared and feed him
haaye kya pyaar hh
usk baad
arey mera comment khatam nhi hua hh baba...
usk baad...
wo bedroom main ishu ka gussa hona
and then raman was also furious 
obivio kisis ko bhi gussa aaye ga
and then raman ka gussa jhat se gayabLOL
reason is her wife is also craving for him and is angry on him
nd then when she came to know about his plan she wanna make it upto him
and she wore a sexy dres
hmm u stopped at wrong timimg yaar
ok then coming to whole update
i totally loved it...
itna bada comment kiya to update soon
thnx for the pm
and meri request yaad hh na?
ok then
**********************************************************************************

hey Tanu
This was the wonderful comment i have got ever...Thank you yaar...u gave me motivation to continue:)

But i am really sorry dear, which request you are talking about? I could not recall...:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attitudequeen17

pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pammi108

Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

U know what...
I love ur stories...
so a request pls tell me in advance if u going to write anything...
nd congo for ur new story dr
---------------------------------------------------------------------
coming to the update 
i loved it
bechaara raman puttar
but this implies to ishita too
haina?
well he was planning for a mini honeymoon actually the second one...
m i right?
but raman is a despo and ishita too craving for him but is angry as our raman uttar is nt giving her time
so obivio naaraaz hona jayas hh...
hmm
usk baad..
yeah i love that dining hall scene
Embarrassed
Aww raman puttar manofying his JKR
nd doing so much naughty things...
haaye naughty BhallaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hmm but ishu is pretending to be angry but then also she cared and feed him
haaye kya pyaar hh
usk baad
arey mera comment khatam nhi hua hh baba...
usk baad...
wo bedroom main ishu ka gussa hona
and then raman was also furious 
obivio kisis ko bhi gussa aaye ga
and then raman ka gussa jhat se gayabLOL
reason is her wife is also craving for him and is angry on him
nd then when she came to know about his plan she wanna make it upto him
and she wore a sexy dres
hmm u stopped at wrong timimg yaar
ok then coming to whole update
i totally loved it...
itna bada comment kiya to update soon
thnx for the pm
and meri request yaad hh na?
ok then
**********************************************************************************

hey Tanu
This was the wonderful comment i have got ever...Thank you yaar...u gave me motivation to continue:)

But i am really sorry dear, which request you are talking about? I could not recall...:(

also not second honeymoon..it will be their first honeymoon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attitudequeen17

Rivka Senior Member
Rivka
Rivka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Romantic update
pammi108 Goldie
pammi108
pammi108

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Hello all,

I am very happy with the response I got, so updating it very soon:0

Thanks guys for your support...

This part I would like to dedicate to tanu who gave loveliest comment to me...

Matured content, so kids stay away:

Part 2:

Raman was just Ogling at her from top to bottom...Oh man she is too hot!!! Howcome I didn't recognize this figure till date? Ah...leave that why should I worry about past when I have hot property in front of me at present..?

Waw JKR, U amaze me always...U look smoking hot honey..& with that Raman approached her...

He slid his hand in her waist& pulled her towards him with jerk...Ishita directly landed on his chest completely...She lift her head& saw directly into his eyes...

What is special Madrasan? Why this sexy?

Because I want to impress my husband..& winked...

Raman: Oh wow...why? He was not impressed by your kapodon ki than?

Ishita:Looks like no...J

Raman: How stupid...

Ishita: Don't say that, he is very smart you know...

Raman: Oh really, now you are not angry on him.

Ishita: No, because I came to know the reason why he is busy...which I just loved...

Raman: Oh ho..so madam is also waiting to go for honeymoon like me?how nice..Let us have short honeymoon for today what say? With that he pulled her even closer if it is possible& took her lips for passionate kiss...

Ishita also started responding to him...he slowly came out of kiss & started sucking her lips while roaming his hands all over her body feeling & squeezing her curves at right places...Ishita started moaning his name...She wanted to be bold this time, she was craving for this from so many days...She started cerasing His body..With the jerk she tore open his shirt..

Raman was shocked...He left her lips & saw her face..I shita smiled& said kyon? Only u can do naughty things? Even I was craving for ur body...Let me also enjoy..

Raman was pleasantly surprised with his& said: Lagtha hai madrasan our honeymoon is going to be interesting..I love this boldness...J...He slowly moved his hands to her bare back& squezed in the lower portion of bare back...

Ishita not wanted to be lesser than him slowly started squeezing his small waist very softly...raman felt very turned on from that moment, he started hungrily kissing her harshly while biting..with one jerk he opened her entire dress& he saw her state , her completely...she was just in her inner sexy ware...Ishita try to cover as she was shocked with sudden opening of her dress, but raman being raman: I waited enough yaar,why do u shy? I have seen u already& u r beautiful...he took her hand in his& pinned it above her head..He slowly started giving wet kisses all over her body starting from her face slowly moved down her neck...to tease her he didn't touch her bossom, rather directly started kissing on her bare nawel..Ishita started getting goosebumps all over her body, she wanted to hold him, she wanted to assault him in same way but alas Raman is not leaving her hand...He started sucking her navel gently& then harshly making ishita moan loud...Ishita: Ramn please leave my hand na, even I want to touch you...

Raman: Not so soon dear wify...Let me enjoy your bossom now saying he ripped her inner cloth from his teath..Ishita gasped in shock...He didn't give her chance to recover..He started his assult on her each bossom..initially started sucking it slowly& later he could not control more, so he just started sucking 7 nibbling it very harshly..He bite her nipple harshly, ishita screamed in pian & pleasure..Finally he let go of her hand& started squeezing her one of the bossom in his hand...Ishita could not take it any more& with one swift movement she removed his boxers...

Raman was surprised& said; I am really impressed jahnsi ki rani, u r truly an tigress..:) Love you...saying so he took her to bed& entered her& made love to her again & again till both are exhausted...Both slept after lot of hard workJ Morning ishita got up to see both are not waring any cloth& now she felt shy after remembering last noght...she blushed fully & went to washroom to get freshen up...

She freshen up & saw that she forgot to bring her cloths...She wore the bathrobe & came out& just peeped in to check if Raman is sleep or awake..She didn't find her anywhere in the room...she was confused & thought may be he went down to have coffee...So she just come out to take her cloth..Raman who was hiding behind the door, pulled her towards him with so much of force& removed the bathrobe knot in a swift move..Ishita was startled by the jerk& before she understand what is happening she is in ramans arms, fully fresh& No cloths...She was shocked& then when realized..she started scolding raman...She was tring to cover her body from her hands...raman: Arre jahnsi ki rani, yesterday thot hum tigress thi, ab kya huwa...Trust me I have seen everything so no worries..s.aying so he took her to bed& started making love to her again for morning dosage...Ishita: Raman, I have already bathed& try to push him...before she leave him, he pulled her towards him, started kissing her breathlessly just to close her lecture& he made love to her all over again...After that Raman left to freshen up& said: Would u like to join? Let us have one more round under shower?

Ishita glared him& pushed him under wash room& started dressing herself..But but but...what she saw in the mirror shocked her...Her whole body was reddened due to ramans continues assault...she felt embarrassed with this, how will I face my family...Oh god this ravan kumar na...She started searching for the dress which covers her full body, finally she got one...she wore full sleeves& wore saree covering her completely...But when she saw her face she came to know today she will be caught from family members because her lips are swollen& had deep cutL She cursed raman& moved to kitchen to prepare breakfast...Everyone sat for breakfast after a while...Raman came & sat near ishita...:) Ishita was glaring at him...

Raman: Are isse kya huwa, why she is angry, then he noticed the cut on her lips7 saw full sleeves& understood the situation being experienced...he smirked & asked ishita: Are ishita what happened to your lips? You have a cut there? How did it happened? How can you be so careless?

Ishita shocked chocked the food she is having& looked at him furiously..Then everyone on the table toshi,balla,romi,simmi started asking same question..Ishita was searching for the answer& finally she thought of giving shock back to Raman...so she looked at everyone& said that is because Raman kissed me yesterday night so harshlyL

Raman chocked his food now heeling embarrassed & every one burst into laugh...so that is why you are waring full sleeves? Oh god!! Simmi said like that & toshi asked Raman to be carefulll...

Raman got angry now& so he said ask ur bahu also to be carefull, see what she has done to me, saying so he opened his 2-3 buttons of shirt7 showed them the nail marks everywhere on his body...Now it is theier family turn to chock the food& every one started laughing like anything...

Chalo, don't ask anything more, werna poora picture display karloge ee loogL yahan pee saying so everyone started having food & ishita felt very shy& she is very angry on raman: Ravan kumar, u try to come close to me here onwards, I will show u what I can do if I angry mr balla..& hissed at Raman...Raman very well understood what is going on her mind, chal bete, you have to repair it soon verna tumara honeymoon tho gaya...Thinking so he slowly started cerasing ishitas legs with his till her thigh..Ishita was shocked..She pleaded him with eyes to stop..He asked slowly: so u r not angry?

Ishita: I am angry, I will not allow u to touch me here onwards for whole month, so enjoy...:P

Raman smirked& started cerasing her bare stomch& slowly her bossom from the top of her blouse 7 squeezed it harshly...Ishita filled her mouth with the food to avoid don't to moan...She was really shocked & looked  at Raman..

Raman: aur bhi bahut kuch ker saktha huun mein jahnsi ki rani...U know I am besharmi...So if u really don't want me to continue here, u r agreeing me to touch you, decide fast..

Ishita withought any other option whispered slowly, ok, I will allow, please stop it now..

Promise?

Promise...

Raman smiled& kissed her on her cheek, said good buy & left for the office...

All were shocked on his openness& ishita ran to her room to be saved from their teasing session...She was feeling very nice from inside..Other side raman was fully in joy mood that day...Ishita left for the clinic after that...

Their family understood that they need some lonely time, otherwise they have to see everything openly in front of them as raman is besharam,s o they decided to go for an trip leaving ishita& raman alone...Family informed them & left the house...They said they will come in 1 week...do how much ever romance you can...

Lstening to this Raman was in cloud 9...kya bat hai puttar, u  will have so many honey moons& he went to finish his work..

Whereas other side ishita was also happy,shy,eager to spend some lone time with him...

She was tired that day& just wanted to take few mins rest before preparing dinner...So she just slept in the bd& she went to deep sleep...

Raman came & saw house was silent..He went to his room & saw that ishita was leeping peacefully...Acha tho ye so rahi hai...let me do something shocking for her saying so he smiled to himself& went to freshen up..

After good 2 hrs of sleep, ishita got up & what she saw wasshocked her...she tried to move but could not move...then she saw herself, got one more shock...she saw raman& saw him smirking..She understood his mind of new way of romance...

Ishita: Raman no, not nOW, I am tired, let us finish the dinner...

Raman: I am trying to have my dinner only wify saying so he came close to her...

She pleaded him ...He was not in mood to leave her...He has properly tied her both hands above her head...He has removed her saree when she was sleeping...so now ishita was under him only with blouse& her skirt was moved up till her thigh...She felt very shy, but could not do anything, because she was tied...

What raman will do next? Let us see in next update...

Guys I have given long update..expecting many comments...Please if u read it, do comment it on how it is...Good/Bad, no problem...

I don't think I can finish it is 3 updates as still their honeymoon is not startedL

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleysona27rashmiaroradinzy26guptakhushbuAastha26nerdjojopooja2811sarita.nair63shweta9022sonamniharika09Su1995umashi.majumderSuryajoPreeti7590Sanaublessy7ReenamalabarHemamahithasubhaa11mukphuivyanishracrazypgsupriyaColumbusniki996RAMYAVAISHUsanthu13ekta979shutjimypatelCheryl_DTjhansi26remya1990Rivkaashni0905anamika87loveruhiDolly_1410vij1978Love9DewdivzKpfan-1MONAPAREKHLakshmi.divanMad4Divz..Honeydukes..Jyoti8DhiyashahDivek-ishraPinkRose95vanisreesuhi.mahiDipaliGrnarayanchandu1234Divaniiagm1998SuryaIshraholicssss97snehaseshanishra_bestluvsonalgupta2004threetaSuma1012attitudequeen17sharda_123KadianviLovely_IshRaDtkpPremPBSB...Forever...fSharmavni_19divya17.8Rayalandmamtasinglanahtani88ishra_JD_clubSri1091traveller_girlGaya3sbDivanrucutieruhiakriti154

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Itz soo hot and romantic yaar
Puttar aur biwi dono Bahut bold Ho rahe hein and puttar is enjoying this side of biwi and family ke samne toh dono ne Ek doosre ko emabrass kar diya and wat is Raman doing wen there among their family oh god kitna naughty hogaya hein puttar and den family left them for a week as they want them to spend some quality tym alone kya bhaat hein haddi's ko Akal agayi and den puttar kya Karne vala hein aage???? Continue soon yaar
fSharm IF-Rockerz
fSharm
fSharm

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Very hot update yar...
Those two not only embarrassed them self but also embarrassed other also...
Raman z so shameless...
He kissed on her cheek infront of the family itself...
Update soon yar..
ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
amazing update dear
i loved their boldnessLOL