Awesome
Too hot to handle
😳😳
Thanks for pm
Update soon
Posted: 7 years ago
Just too hot to handle!
You have experimented ishra love romance tremendously
I am waiting for next with avaricious heart ❤️ ❤️ Edited by parth16 - 7 years ago
Nice update.. Do pm me when u will update. 
Hot and passionate update plz do not end it update soon waiting eagerly for update
That was hot..😳
Continue soon.
Posted: 6 years ago
extremely sorry for very very late reply dear

read all the parts again for continuity

oh god what an updates dear

so hot

dear you make me blush like anything

you are the best in romance

just want cvs to learn what is romance from you ?

doesn't know that so many types of romance are there

ice cream ,jamu ,wine ,halwa omg i cant take it anymore

really love to read my ishra so bold in romance

just want them to be like this forever

both are best in revenge romance

please dear continue soon

cant wait more
please update soon pammi
waiting

Hi All

I am not sending PMs for this as I have updated after so long...so many of you would have forgot the story, if interested have a lookJ

Ishita was thinking about the plan...how she can make raman weak on his knees& she got the plan...

But she has to put into action soon as family is returning..else she have to wait till her honeymoon..

But she don't want to wait till that..she want to take sweet revenge on him soon...So she  thought to execute it immediately..She prepared breakfast, raman came down to have breakfast & to leave to office..Raman came down& ishu started feeding him..raman was surprised..usually he has to ask so much to his wife for that & today she started feeding him all by herself..He thought of asking the same, but hten thought any ways benefit is his only..so he started enjoying his breakfast..Ishita slowly slid her hand near his slim waist started squeezing his stomach. Raman chocked his food with shock and ofcourse pleasure..

Raman : Ishita iradha kya hai tumhara..tabiyat thot eek haina naa..subah subah itna romantic?

Ishita: Yeah tho just trailer tha ravan kumar for doing so much with me...age age dekho what will happen..you will regret all your action..

She slowly fed him other morsel meanwhile she just started messaging his manhood from outside..Raman was totally shocked with her bold action & he was totally turned on. But he knows that he has to attend the meeting in office, so he said: Ishita, not now please I have to go to office urgently, but I will make sure to come soon. I don't want to miss bold madrasan you know...

Acha, tho aapko late ho raha hai? Lekin mein kyoun chodu aapko? I am fully in mood now..AApne thon ahi choda muje when you had mood though I had lot of work...Saying so she started messaging him all over his body...raman could not control more..He gave a tight kiss to her on her lips& then ishita lost in his kiss..He immediately broke the kiss & ran to save himself getting late to office..

Ishita realized he made her fool, she started chasing him..Finally when raman is about to get out of office...she caught him...Ramana pleaded her to leave..but she is nowhere to listen to him..He finally thought of plan& immediately hold her tightly & started kissing her hungrily..she was again lost in his kiss..Meanwhile he slowly unpinned her saree, removed her saree fully...Ishita was so lost in him that she didn't even realize when it happened..He slowly slid down her underskirt& removed her dori& removed her blouse...

Then he released her& said, sorry dear I have to leave now, getting late to office, I am sure you don't want to chase me like this saying so he looked at her top to bottom..Ishu looked at herself & realized he had trapped her again... She felt very shy & ran inside..Raman laughed ather& ran to office because he knew if he stay here he cannot control himself any more...He rached his office & immediately went to meeting..

Ishita on otherside, feleling so shy..but at the same time she was full on challenge mood. So she freshened up& took few necessary things & reached ramans office..She came to know he is busy& went to his cabin& changed herself in his room attached to his cabin& covered herself completely under the overcoat...

On other hand raman was feeling so despo for his madrasan..he could not concentrate enough on meeting..he really liked this bold madrasan...after so long meeting is finished& raman immediately went to his cabin to have some cold water to control his body demands..

When she entered someone pulled him& immediately door was locked..He was shocked & turned to see who it was& shocked to see ishu there.

Raman: Ishita, you are here at this time? All good>?

Why you are covering yourself like this?

Ishita: smiled at him seductively & removed her overcoat & throw it on his face...The site in front of him made him shocked!!Ishita was standing there with short transparent frock..revealing er cleavage properly..strapleesss dress..She didn't wear any jewellary..she was looking smoking hot..ishita slowly closed his mouth& made him sit in his chair..he was totally lost in her...she laughed herself at his state& slowlycaresing his hands, she tied behind his chair..he was no where in this world...

She slowly sat on his lap& asked how do I look raman? Raman was lost still

Ishita shook him& asked what happened raman?

Raman came out of his trance & about to hold her as he urgently wanted to kiss her..Then he realized his hands are tied..he lost his control& told..see ishita, remove it right now!! Werna bahuth pachthawogi..

Ishita shuddered at the intensity& seriousness in his voice..but then she ignored...she wanted to give him his own medicin...She slowly tored his shirt & coat..she slowly bend & started licking his bare chest & slim waist hungrily...raman was moaning continuously..it is becoming very difficult for him to control..she slowly opened his pant& slid her hands there..started massaging him gently..

Raman was lost completely..she started massaging it more fastly &  slowly opened her bag& raman opened his eyes curiously to see what she is doing...ishita smirked & said: You know na I love chocolates...she opened chocolates & kept one by one on his stomach...she simply sat after that..raman: are pagal kya kar rahi ho?

Ishita: Just wait & watch ravan kumar..

Slowly chocolates started melting..ishita bend started licking& sucking them..raman was moaning in pleasure...slowly she was coming down..she just took one more box& take ice& started massaging his manhood with ice..raman could not control any more..

Raman: Ishita if you don't open now, I am going to shout..then you have to answer who ever comes here& I am serious..she said
Oh really raman? You want to see any one else to look to me like this? Then pls go ahead& with that she slowly opened her dress& throwed...she did few cat walks in front of him..he was loosing himself..

She removed her under garments& guided his manhood& started pleasuring him with soft pushes...when he is getting high she started moving up & down vigorously& rougly..raman was moaning loudly...she increased the speed& made sure his manhood touches all sides of inside her core...he was at peak& she stopped...raman groaned in anger...she again guided him & again when it is at peak she removed it..she did it few times& then raman tried his hard to untie & he is succeeded...raman smirked & said to himself that: mrs ishita balla you are gone now...

He jumped on her startling her..she looked at him in shock...raman: abb deklena madrasan mujse panga lene ka saza...saying so he entered her with force making her yelp both in pain & pleasure...he started pleasuring her fastly...he was mmoving inside her , when she was about to reach peak,..he removed himself from her...&  strated sucking her nipples hungrily& giving wet kisses all over her bre*s...

We inserted his finger in her core & noticed that it is fully wet..he slowly inserted 2 fingers there while his mouth was busy in sucking her nipples & navel area...She was going crazy...he slowly removed his fingers as he noticed that both are not in stage to continuw just foreplay..he pushed inside her immediately& rocked inside her roughly as he was fully turned on & both of them were rough this time & reached their climax together...raman again took several rounds without minding ishus resistance making her fully tired..

Now ishita is fully pissed off as her plan backfired her...she knew to certain extent she could able to take revenge..but after that raman again took revenge for that by taking multiple rides though she was hell tired...she was thinking what should be her next plan to take revenge for this...

Then slowly she got up & wear saree...she looked at raman who was sleeping nicely after his encounter...then she smiled & thought ok it is just begin mr balla..i am also learning..one day I will make sure I will defeat you in bedJ

To be ctd

Omg this is hotest... 😳 ...bold biwi...always treat to watch...plz update soon...